Brianna & Brandy are BULLYS

Posted in the Mascoutah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good mom

Collinsville, IL

#1 Jun 2, 2008
I just dropped my kid off at the pool & the police were there!Brianna & Brandy Beat up ANOTHER kid in Mascoutah!What will it take to get these HOOSIERS out of Mascoutah! They beat kids up for no reason! Brandy does not even live here, but has a criminal record here in Mascoutah! Shes only 12 or 13, and just goes around beating kids up while her cousin Brianna eggs the fight on!I dont want to say too much but Ive had to deal with them too. I called the police & they said their family is the menace of Mascoutah!!Thats pretty bad to have that kind of reputation at the age of 12 & 13. Briannas brother is Cody, & hes a punk too!!I would do anything LEGALLY to get them out of Mascoutah & make Mascoutah safe for my family again!!
MushyMushy

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jun 3, 2008
I don't know if a person can run people out of town or not. But, if this type of behavior continues at the pool, the city has a responsibility to refuse entrance for the people who continually fight. I would call the city and complain. The pool is a public place for everyone to enjoy. It is not fair to the other patrons to have to put up with this. Everyone has a right to a safe environment while there.
Marys Aunt

Collinsville, IL

#3 Jun 3, 2008
MushyMushy wrote:
I don't know if a person can run people out of town or not. But, if this type of behavior continues at the pool, the city has a responsibility to refuse entrance for the people who continually fight. I would call the city and complain. The pool is a public place for everyone to enjoy. It is not fair to the other patrons to have to put up with this. Everyone has a right to a safe environment while there.
It didnt happen at the pool, it happened at the park, but they kicked one girl out of the pool for the year but the other one can come till she starts a fight then she will be gone too. Right now, the pool is the only safe place for these kids cuz these 2 girls are all over town. They set up my daughter over the winter & beat her up on the streets! One of the girls doesnt even live in this town but is the most feared by these pre teen kids that actually live in Mascoutah.I asked the police yesterday What they planned to do & they basically said to blame it on poor parenting!Its kind of like they know they wont get in trouble cuz of the ages, but the police seem to not be taking it seriously. Its very frustrating!
MushyMushy

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 3, 2008
Marys Aunt wrote:
<quoted text>It didnt happen at the pool, it happened at the park, but they kicked one girl out of the pool for the year but the other one can come till she starts a fight then she will be gone too. Right now, the pool is the only safe place for these kids cuz these 2 girls are all over town. They set up my daughter over the winter & beat her up on the streets! One of the girls doesnt even live in this town but is the most feared by these pre teen kids that actually live in Mascoutah.I asked the police yesterday What they planned to do & they basically said to blame it on poor parenting!Its kind of like they know they wont get in trouble cuz of the ages, but the police seem to not be taking it seriously. Its very frustrating!
Just an evil thought. Find another teenager to beat the bully up. That ought to put a stop to it real quick. LOL
Marys Aunt

Collinsville, IL

#5 Jun 3, 2008
MushyMushy wrote:
<quoted text>Just an evil thought. Find another teenager to beat the bully up. That ought to put a stop to it real quick. LOL
Thats one to chew one!
mascoutah

Collinsville, IL

#6 Jun 4, 2008
Yeah those "things" that some kids call people beat up one of my friends. My friends that Brandy beat up, said that she was her friend, too. I just don't understand why someone could just be your friend one minute, and the next minute you're getting punched in the face!
MushyMushy

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 5, 2008
mascoutah wrote:
Yeah those "things" that some kids call people beat up one of my friends. My friends that Brandy beat up, said that she was her friend, too. I just don't understand why someone could just be your friend one minute, and the next minute you're getting punched in the face!
Because this person who beat your friend up was not her friend to begin with. Friends don't treat each other like that. Maybe you girls need to get together and confront this bully. Tell her you are not going to put up with it. Tell her that if she picks on one, then, she'll be messing with all of you. She can't fight a group of you. Obviously this bully has serious problems. Self esteem issues is what I think it is. Bullies act this way in order to compensate for an inadequate feeling about their own self. It makes them feel better to belittle someone else. I'm not promoting violence here. But, if you all confront her at the same time, she won't know what to do. THere's more power in a group than with one individual. You do not have to beat her up. Just explain to her that you will not tolerate this.
Don't you kids have cell phones now a days? When she acts like this, call the police. The police will soon be having to act on her behavior if people keep calling. She needs help. Some form of counseling. She's very angry for some reason. Maybe a stint in juvie with "real" hardened criminals might straighten her up. That just might be the place where she meets her match.
MushyMushy

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 5, 2008
Marys Aunt wrote:
<quoted text>Thats one to chew one!
Of course I'm only joking. I would never support violence against a child on the internet. But, I understand that, as a parent, when you child is hurting, you are hurting too. I wonder if you could call and talk with the parent. Or, better yet, have the police call and talk to the parent if this continues.(You don't want the lady saying you are harrassing her on the phone) There has to be a solution. Society does not "accept" kids going around and beating people up. DCFS is another thought. Maybe there's a lot of dysfunction going on in that household that we're not aware of. THis child is very angry for some reason. I kinda pity her. This behavior is not normal as far as I'm concerned.
Oh that is BS

United States

#9 Jun 6, 2008
i teach my kids not to accept bullying of any sort. they need to learn to stand up for themselves and fight back. these girls probably haven't had anyone stand up to them. i faced many bullies growing up and didn't care if i lost but at least they knew i wasn't playing around.
mascoutah mom

Collinsville, IL

#10 Jun 6, 2008
Ive made a complaint to the Mayor of Mascoutah by going to " cityofmascoutah.com ,looked around until i seen where to make a complaint & made one!When i went to city hall today to get a pool pass, i asked who do i talk to find out if my complaint was read, the lady said im the one that gets the complaints & she remembered mine & said she gave it to the mayor &police! We will see what happens. Ill keep you informed! Hey, MushyMushy, hope your doing well!
MushyMushy

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 7, 2008
mascoutah mom wrote:
Ive made a complaint to the Mayor of Mascoutah by going to " cityofmascoutah.com ,looked around until i seen where to make a complaint & made one!When i went to city hall today to get a pool pass, i asked who do i talk to find out if my complaint was read, the lady said im the one that gets the complaints & she remembered mine & said she gave it to the mayor &police! We will see what happens. Ill keep you informed! Hey, MushyMushy, hope your doing well!
Good for you. Hopefuly, they will intervene so that the kids can go to the park and the pool without worry of being harassed. You have a great day too.
mascoutah mom

Collinsville, IL

#12 Jun 7, 2008
MushyMushy wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you. Hopefuly, they will intervene so that the kids can go to the park and the pool without worry of being harassed. You have a great day too.
The odd thng also is that in the middle of the day around 5pm, all kids HAVE to get out & leave for 1hour so the adults can swim! During that time, if the kids dont want to go home, they play in the park(unsupervised) for 1 hour.Then they can come back(if they didnt get beat up in that hour).This ive never heard of! Seems like they would or should do it in the last hour or the first hour of opening. I dont remember them doing that in Belleville.Or any other place for that matter. Oh well, hopefully,something will get done about the whole situation.
Done

United States

#13 Jun 11, 2008
Tell all your kids to stay together. If you have 5 to 7 kids that stick together and stand up to the bullies, chances are the two will back down. As much as we would like to get involved as parents, we would go to jail. Even if your child was assaulted. However, if your child has been assaulted make a police report right away. After so many they HAVE to do something about it. Why don't the parents group together and pay a visit to the girls parents. Remember there are laws that hold parents responsible.
mascoutah mom

Collinsville, IL

#14 Jun 12, 2008
Done wrote:
Tell all your kids to stay together. If you have 5 to 7 kids that stick together and stand up to the bullies, chances are the two will back down. As much as we would like to get involved as parents, we would go to jail. Even if your child was assaulted. However, if your child has been assaulted make a police report right away. After so many they HAVE to do something about it. Why don't the parents group together and pay a visit to the girls parents. Remember there are laws that hold parents responsible.
Will keep that in mind.From what ive heard, the only parental figure in the house is blind. Ive seen there house & it doesnt look like a house situated for a blind man. If the inside is as unkept as the outside, then im sure hes a prisoner in his own home. The kids are out of control.
MushyMushy

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jun 16, 2008
mascoutah mom wrote:
<quoted text>Will keep that in mind.From what ive heard, the only parental figure in the house is blind. Ive seen there house & it doesnt look like a house situated for a blind man. If the inside is as unkept as the outside, then im sure hes a prisoner in his own home. The kids are out of control.
That's just plain sad. Very sad. Like I said before. DCFS is always an option. If the children are living in horrendous conditions, no parental control, etc, then that is not a very safe or productive environment for both the parent and the kids. Now, I'm not one for taking kids away from their parents. That's a sad thing also. But, maybe these people need some help or assistance? Sounds like this whole situation is dysfunctional. Could be the parent is doing the best they can and truly loves his children. Just might need a little direction or help?
anonymous

Endicott, NY

#16 Jun 17, 2008
I live in upstate NY and here those bullys would be in family court for harrassment and menacing before they could blink an eye. It sounds like it's time to put your words into action. Call the police and don't be a little mouse about this...don't ask, "What are you going to do about this?". Instead, be assertive. Say something like, "I want to swear out a warrant for harrassment and menacing against so and so. They are obligated by law to take your statement (called a deposition) and haul these little troublemakers into juvinile court. You have some juvies here that need more than a little direction. They need to answer to a higher order for their behavior. You will need to band together and have all your ducks in a neat little row. Write down dates and details and include them in the depo. Go to her court date. Juvie court id open to public. All this will show them you aren't going to stand around and allow them to rule the roost. Stand up for your kids' safety. You owe it to them. Good luck.
MushyMushy

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jun 18, 2008
You have some juvies here that need more than a little direction

I understand what your are saying. But, there is obviously a lot of dysfunction going on in this household. A blind parent inacapable of caring for these kids. They are kids after all. And children don't just act this way for no reason. I was only trying to get people to look deeper into the situation. After contemplating about this situation, I think the parent needs help more than anything. It could be that the parent is doing their best but is unable to do better related to physical limitations. I thought juvie was the answer at first. But, I really think more is needed. It is our job to help these kids become responsible adults. Maybe these kids don't have any direction as I stated. How can they model their behavior after a productive citizen if they were never shown how to do that?
mascoutah mom

Collinsville, IL

#18 Jun 19, 2008
Hey MushyMushy!Last Friday my kid wanted to go to a dance at the Leu Civic Center. These kids live right next door, so i called the place & all i said was " is Brandi & Brianna allowed to go there"? They immediately answered no. They are banned from coming in for fighting.I didnt have to even say their last names.After i got to talking to the manager& she said noone was blind in that house.Just a lazy mom.Anyway, the manager said that the kids know the law & the police baby them. They know they cant be on the Civic Center property, but theres no law saying that they cant stand out in the road & wait for the kids that walk home.They actually have an adult outside keeping an eye on the kids cuz of these girls!When i picked up my kid it was after 9pm & B&B were standing in the middle of the road with a bunch of boys. They took up half the road, so i gunned it & swerved around them fast. They didnt flinch.I went home & called the police to ask what the curfew was & they said midnight, why?I said B&B are out looking for a fight. They said they cant do anything until midnight. Unreal.
MushyMushy

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jun 20, 2008
mascoutah mom wrote:
Hey MushyMushy!Last Friday my kid wanted to go to a dance at the Leu Civic Center. These kids live right next door, so i called the place & all i said was " is Brandi & Brianna allowed to go there"? They immediately answered no. They are banned from coming in for fighting.I didnt have to even say their last names.After i got to talking to the manager& she said noone was blind in that house.Just a lazy mom.Anyway, the manager said that the kids know the law & the police baby them. They know they cant be on the Civic Center property, but theres no law saying that they cant stand out in the road & wait for the kids that walk home.They actually have an adult outside keeping an eye on the kids cuz of these girls!When i picked up my kid it was after 9pm & B&B were standing in the middle of the road with a bunch of boys. They took up half the road, so i gunned it & swerved around them fast. They didnt flinch.I went home & called the police to ask what the curfew was & they said midnight, why?I said B&B are out looking for a fight. They said they cant do anything until midnight. Unreal.
WOW!!! Well,after this post I think I've lost my empathy for these lost kids. Kinda makes you wish you were 16 again doesn't it? I was a scrapper myself as a teen. But, I never picked on the weak. I always picked on the bullies. I think you and I know what both these girls need. As myself and others have mentioned. Your girls and the other girls need to stick together and stand up to these bullies. Sometimes they just need a little taste of their own medicine. As far as mom goes. I can't believe that she doesn't see that how her kids are acting is so out of line. I would never let my kids go around acting like that. Could all the parents get together and file a complaint with the mayor? I always thought curfew was earlier than midnight for kids under 16.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#20 Jun 20, 2008
The whole "clan" of them are a problem in both Mascoutah and Freeburg--some of the kids in that "family" move back and forth between the two schools. It is a problem for sure. The mom does not care at all how those kids are acting---either in school or out of it. The problems go on in both places.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mascoutah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
painting contractors (Oct '12) Mon Peter Simmons 7
Pills in FCHS Mar 26 Happilycrabby 11
Beware of this woman - Dating site con artist Mar 22 Zinks Be Frauds 29
This crime is now a history marker for Freeburg... (Oct '14) Mar 19 Patricia McKnight 32
Sneaky and Squeaky Mar 16 Carrie 7
Laugh and Learn Daycare (Jul '11) Mar 11 Concerned Parent 13
law breaking diaper dancer Mar 10 Monya Riester 2
Mascoutah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mascoutah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]