sexual offenders on Holston

sexual offenders on Holston

Posted in the Mascot Forum

concerned

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jul 20, 2012
I was highly concerned about the recent arrest of the Knox Co worker arrested for rape. Mainly because of the proximity to my home on Holston Drive. So I did some research and in a 5 mile radius of my address there are 123 sexual offenders. And 5 VIOLENT offenders within 1 mile of my home! Is there anything that can be done about that since children are surrounding this one mans home?!?
jaded

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jul 20, 2012
OMG I live on Tulane! That is downright scary! I have 3 children!
the hills

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Warn your neighbors and children!
GEORGE

Morristown, TN

#4 Jul 25, 2012
CONCERED needs to look into her own home.
I would say theres a sex offender in her home as well. Perhaps not registered, but acively participating. She just doesnt know it yet.
Yes, theres something to do about it.
Take up a shotgun and put this offender out of his misery.
Oh wait a minute, you are the sex offender.
You may be just wanting to eliminate your competition.
concerned

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jul 25, 2012
GEORGE wrote:
CONCERED needs to look into her own home.
I would say theres a sex offender in her home as well. Perhaps not registered, but acively participating. She just doesnt know it yet.
Yes, theres something to do about it.
Take up a shotgun and put this offender out of his misery.
Oh wait a minute, you are the sex offender.
You may be just wanting to eliminate your competition.
Your one sick individual! I am actually a VICTIM of sexual abuse smart ass! And am always cautious of my surroundings! So screw off AHole! And by the way.... I do have a Glock ready and loaded!
Tulane

Greenville, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2014
Omg I looked up sex offenders close by my dad's house an their is a aggravated sexual battery offender that lives like 10 houses down from him! I'm scared
Holston Hills

Gatlinburg, TN

#7 Jan 3, 2016
concerned wrote:
I was highly concerned about the recent arrest of the Knox Co worker arrested for rape. Mainly because of the proximity to my home on Holston Drive. So I did some research and in a 5 mile radius of my address there are 123 sexual offenders. And 5 VIOLENT offenders within 1 mile of my home! Is there anything that can be done about that since children are surrounding this one mans home?!?
Randy Pedigo, former Knox County Medical Examiner, lived at the corner of Chilhowee and Holston after serving time in prison as a sexual offender.

“No worries!”

Since: Dec 15

Maryville

#8 Jan 3, 2016
Easy, Folks.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's fear parade, but the sex offender registry (while important) can also be very misleading. It is important to note that most child sexual abuse is committed by someone the child knows: often a family member or friend. It really makes the most sense to carefully evaluate the people that your child is spending time with, particularly one-on-one time. In general, supervision is the key. So, is it important that you know who is on the sex offender registry in your area? Sure. I live in Oxford Hills and there are three close to my neighborhood. Are my kids ever going to come into contact with these three men? Nope. I'll see that they don't. Am I carefully going to continue to evaluate the situations and people my kids spend time around? Yep.
Dr Sex Offender

Gatlinburg, TN

#9 Jan 4, 2016
Randy Pedigo served time in prison, was living one block from an elementary school, and about 300ft from the church playground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mascot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know that their was successful Women on here ... 19 min UlasewiczBH 1
Dennis Harvey 4 hr Pretty 1
Back tax office at courthouse 5 hr In awe of you 26
looking (Jan '14) 5 hr Looking 3
PVEC being sued 8 hr yep 27
School Director 10 hr Guess 27
Dr. Gernert, John DPM 11 hr Yellow 1

Mascot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance