hwy 321 motorcycle accident

hwy 321 motorcycle accident

Posted in the Maryville Forum

faith

Madison, MS

#1 Jun 19, 2010
does anyone have any news about the man who was involved in the motorcycle accident today on hwy 321. I don't live around the area and was trying to get an update on his condition.
mee

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jun 20, 2010
Friend

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jun 20, 2010
As of last word from the family this morning he will make it but they had to take his leg 6" from the hip.
faith

Madison, MS

#4 Jun 20, 2010
Thank you so much for the information. I was the nurse on the scene of the accident. I live in Mississippi so I have been unable to get any news on his current status. I have been praying for him and his family continuously. If you have anymore updates on his status please let me know. Thanks Again, Faith
Friend wrote:
As of last word from the family this morning he will make it but they had to take his leg 6" from the hip.
Friend

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jun 20, 2010
Apparently you saved his life with the tourniquet. His dad called me this afternoon and gave me more information. If you can email me at [email protected] I can give you the latest information and keep you informed of his progress. Thats my business email and should forward to me and then I can give you my personal email. I'm sure His family would love the opportunity to thank you as well. Thank You Larry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
million women marches 7 min mike pence 25
Review: Dependable Motors-Knoxville (Jan '13) 1 hr freewillie17 20
News Prominent Southern Bapist minister survives ous... (Oct '07) 5 hr South Knox Hombre 67
pain 15 hr Chasity 2
News Knoxville College president explains school's l... (Jun '14) 18 hr JustUs 9
Tanning Bed for sale! (Sep '10) 19 hr Bridgette Goins 7
Where's all the good single men over 40? (Apr '15) 20 hr LadyR 36

Maryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maryville Mortgages