dope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

do they sale dope at the paid clinic or do they sale dope at the drug store it,s leagle right?

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

dope wrote:
do they sale dope at the paid clinic or do they sale dope at the drug store it,s leagle right?
They don't sell "dope" at either place. Dope is sold on the street. Medication is sold at a pharmacy.
helpplzinpain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

I am a legit patient that moved here from fl and catch enough grief about that it has been difficult to find a place up here that is farmiliar with using methadone as a long acting pain control medication I have been in constant severe pain for 8 years now and I have tried other ( more expensive) medications and I can hpnestly say it has been the best treatment for me it relieves my pain by 60% and I am able to care for my children and provide for my family. I can honestly say if u r not on pain do not mess with pain killers cuz u take for granted the most simple things like sweeping the floors going for walks doing the laundry are all things I can not do w out a strict pain mangement plan not only pain meds but ur physical theropy and even ur diet and not pushing it to the limit. I have been going to an office in kingsport for four months but I do not like it the owner is trying to screw all the girls there and succeeding with some of these chicks I do not want to see him again and I voiced my opinion on everything and told them I wld be finding a new dr and now I just recieved a discharge letter stating that the reason is possible misuse and diversion of my meds I brought my last 2 days into the office just to prove tjem wrong and take the discharge woth false reasoning out of my file I have never been discharged from an office before and do not skip from place to place the discharge letter shld say I discharged her for mot puttin out really I think this is grounds for a lawsuit but I am not tje type i honestly JUST need some assistance finding a caring compassionate place that can manage my current treatment plans I know each dr has there own way to treat thier patients and I am not against following drs orders I have just know what does and doesnt work for me and I need a proffesional that is familar with long term treatment for patients that have disabling pain if someone knows of a good office in this area plz contact me at kristylaynezq@gmail.com
THIS IS MY 28 TH DAY AND I HAVE MAYBE 3 TO 4 DAYS TO GET BY BUT I NEED TO SEE SOMEONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK I TO ANYONE THAT HAS ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS TO MY CURRENT SITUATION I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO AND I MUST WORK TO PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY AND I NEED ASSISTANCE HELPING ME BE ABLE TO LIVE A PRODUCTIVE LIFE AND U CAN NOT DO THE SMALLEST TASKS WHEN U R IN CONSTANT PAIN AND I NOW HAVE A DEPENDENCY ON THESE MEDICATIONS I KEEP ALL OF MY BUSINESS OUT OF MY CHILDRENS EYES THEY KNOW MOMMYS BACK IS HURT BUT I CANNOT LET THEM SEE ME COME OFF OF THESE DEADLY NARCOTICS IN THE PAIN I AM ON AND THE RESPONSIBLITIES OF MY LIFE·········· Life goes on and I have never been this situation before and I need help please I may be bringing the boys down to Nannas house till it gets straitened out but when u r on a budget it these things put quite a dent in my pocket as a server and I cant miss work thanks to anyone who took them to listen I have never posted before sorry this is super long God Bless U All
S_Blueyes1963

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Yes, I have read about your clinic,and have since then had a friend become a patient she has been for two visits. The problem that I have found is that although you see out of state patients and do give them scripts. The pharmacies there seem to have a problem filling them for people from out of state. Namely the Knoxville/Maryville area The only way she has gotten hers filled is by having a family member in the RX field that is around here. And I dont mean close either. Its a long drive to see the Dr. then she has to pick up a family member and head to another town to have them filled. Its too much trouble for me, and I dont have a family member in the RX field. Is there something she is missing? Are there only certain pharmacies that fill for out of state? Any help would be welcome, I am needing a pain management Dr. myself. Thank You.
whitepine32

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Preferred Pain Care wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I will say is we welcome you and anyone into our clinic anytime to see what we do here. We are welcoming to all law enforcement and the state of Tennessee without warning. We have nothing to hide.
I need a doc and I have insurance I need one close to me could u help PLEASE ......Thank You
whitepine32

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

I would just like someone to help me find a doctor that takes insurance
Preferred Pain Care

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Someone told us you were asking about insurance and had directed your question to Preferred Pain Care. I just wanted to let you know at this time we have been credentialed for Blue Cross Blue Shield and United Health Care. Our insurance department opens on Monday April 9th but it will be a couple of weeks before we can accept the insurance and start filing patients paperwork. These are the only two types of insurance we are accepting at this time. Thank you for your interest.
In need of help

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

So someone tell me why people can drink and drive in maryville
youngblood

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

will being an ex-felon automaticly denie me from being accepted into a pain clinic.???? PS. i'm from Kentucky also. and my charges are drug related. I did complete a 9 month in house, substance abuse program.. my charges where due to self-medication. i've never been to any pain clinic, but do need help, well I am reaching out for help, I want to do things legal this time.. can you help me.Email me at youngblood250@gmail.com
help

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

youngblood
david

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Georgia Wellness wrote:
Fortunately, you are not the only legitimate pain patient on here. We cater to those who really need pain management. Our prices protect us, as we are aware of the risks and potential abuse of the pain management system. Our office sees only about 15 pain patients a WEEK, all by appointment ONLY! With regards to ripping people off, we NEVER force anyone to visit our office. We treat legitimate pain patients who have no other resort or options through their insurance provider. We have even referred and out source patients who have insurance to offices who are able to treat their level of pain and have it covered under their insurance. So as I said earlier, it stands our business provides more than just a distribution of medication, we offer referrals for better, more cost effective management (when possible), pamphlets, massage therapy in addition to hollistic medicine. And in reference to promoting, I pay my monthly fee to google to professionally promote my business, as well as a yearly fee for our website. What I'm doing here is simnply reaching out to those who may have no other options, and legitimately seeking a good pain management facility offering a variety of modalities. If you're a drug seeker, or drug dealer, there are plenty enough BAD clinics to go to. So much so, they won't be intrested in coming to mine.
I would just ignore these people putting you down they obviously have nothing better to do.. "UNTIL" somone in there family needs this kind of help. I don't see why they dont complain about all of the commercials on television trying to get you to apply for disability ....That is A real problem welfare and disability suckers that dont need it. Get a life people get of your computer and get a job!!!!
david

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

dope wrote:
Get an education and learn to spell..
terry

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Could you email a pain clinic that is easy to het in and .easy to fill. 120 15s. 120 180s terryhardy77@yahoo.com
terry

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Please give me the hook up terryhardy77@yahoo.com
Firestarter

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

I am an opiate addict, it is my choice to be an addict, and my right. and it is absolutely none of anyones god-da#$ buisness what i choose to do with my body, i live a normal productive life with a steady secure 9-5 job. No-one knows about my addiction, and they never will. i have chosen to live my life aS HIGH as i can possibly be... there is no-one or nothing that can stop me from living my life the way i want to live it, all of you "experts' need to take a step off of your soapbox and not worry about other peoples lives, we are who we are and we do what we do and there is nothing that you can do about it, jus write my script, take my money and shut your ignorant mouths........"why worry about the speck of sawdust in your brothers eye when you have a plank in yours"......
Just Reading

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Firestarter wrote:
I am an opiate addict, it is my choice to be an addict, and my right. and it is absolutely none of anyones god-da#$ buisness what i choose to do with my body, i live a normal productive life with a steady secure 9-5 job. No-one knows about my addiction, and they never will. i have chosen to live my life aS HIGH as i can possibly be... there is no-one or nothing that can stop me from living my life the way i want to live it, all of you "experts' need to take a step off of your soapbox and not worry about other peoples lives, we are who we are and we do what we do and there is nothing that you can do about it, jus write my script, take my money and shut your ignorant mouths........"why worry about the speck of sawdust in your brothers eye when you have a plank in yours"......
You are an addict and true enough what you do behind closed doors at your house is none of my business and with that being said. if you OD or anything like that they come to the pharmacy and pull your records and want to know why this that and the other thing was filled so now the RPH has to answer to your OD, now woth the national database the DR's, RPH, and even the police can look up and see every rx you have had filled that is a controlled substance so I guess what I am trying to say is just watch and becareful what you do cause it has reprecussions on others as well.
Just Reading

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

I have a question.
Who in their right minds need 120 opana's 150 Oxy's, 90 Xanax 2mg, if you are in that much pain you need something else besides a pain clininc... Oh I forgot to add the blood pressure meds just for kicks and giggle I see people come into my store and they are as high as a kite and want to get their "oxy's" filled. Who in the world can take a pill 7 times a day when there is only 24 hours in a day if you do the math that's 1 pill every 3 and 1/2 hours. But they need it for "breakthru pain" I have seen people in my drive-thru so high this woman couldn't even put her eyeliner on. I think there are people in legite pain just not this many all I can say is this is a painful place to live if it's that bad. Pain clinics don't do anything good they get people addidicted and then do nothing to help them with that (which of course they don't tell you that) I work in a little hole in the wall town and I have seen people come from Nashville and all over to get their "pain meds" filled. what does that tell you people when you can't get a pharmacy to fill your "legite" prescriptions. It's pretty sad when I have someone who can tell me more about the meds that I have than I can and I am in the profession. My favorite is when people come in and they are twitching and can't even talk straight slurring there words eyes so cloesed you can blind them with dental floss. You do know that there will be a time when the pharacies can't get these meds what will you do then?

PS HERE: Before you get on your soapbox about pain clinics and how your pain clinic was suppose to be legitimate then why is your clinic closed? I also don't want to hear about you and your pain either we know all about you and you are just as big as a pill pusher as the next guy. well should I say you were.

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Just Reading wrote:
I have a question.
Who in their right minds need 120 opana's 150 Oxy's, 90 Xanax 2mg, if you are in that much pain you need something else besides a pain clininc... Oh I forgot to add the blood pressure meds just for kicks and giggle I see people come into my store and they are as high as a kite and want to get their "oxy's" filled. Who in the world can take a pill 7 times a day when there is only 24 hours in a day if you do the math that's 1 pill every 3 and 1/2 hours. But they need it for "breakthru pain" I have seen people in my drive-thru so high this woman couldn't even put her eyeliner on. I think there are people in legite pain just not this many all I can say is this is a painful place to live if it's that bad. Pain clinics don't do anything good they get people addidicted and then do nothing to help them with that (which of course they don't tell you that) I work in a little hole in the wall town and I have seen people come from Nashville and all over to get their "pain meds" filled. what does that tell you people when you can't get a pharmacy to fill your "legite" prescriptions. It's pretty sad when I have someone who can tell me more about the meds that I have than I can and I am in the profession. My favorite is when people come in and they are twitching and can't even talk straight slurring there words eyes so cloesed you can blind them with dental floss. You do know that there will be a time when the pharacies can't get these meds what will you do then?
PS HERE: Before you get on your soapbox about pain clinics and how your pain clinic was suppose to be legitimate then why is your clinic closed? I also don't want to hear about you and your pain either we know all about you and you are just as big as a pill pusher as the next guy. well should I say you were.
My clinic is presently closed because the doctor that was working for me was crazy and walked out one day, abandoning the patients. THAT is why it is closed FOR NOW.

I don't give a damn about what you think about me OR my clinic. I KNOW who I am. I don't need you trying to tell me.

I have to partially agree with you. SOME clinics do nothing but hand out pills to any person that walks in the door. That should not happen and I am presently working at the State level to get a lot of things changed. There are no guidelines for pain clinics to follow when accepting a patient. And ALL clinics are supposed to be educating EVERY patient about the possibility of addiction to the pain meds. That is a requirement that is part of the patients contract that they sign. This produces another problem; most patients don't read the contract. In my clinic there was someone assigned to literally go over the contract with every new patient to make sure they understood what addiction was and that they would become dependent on the medication. That's only one thing I am trying to force all clinics to have to do.

I don't support "pill mills." I support legitimate pain management, period.
PAULY

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

have a appointment soon with p.p.care can anyone that goes there tell me about it and do they give the shots?
looking for new dr or np

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
My clinic is presently closed because the doctor that was working for me was crazy and walked out one day, abandoning the patients. THAT is why it is closed FOR NOW.
I don't give a damn about what you think about me OR my clinic. I KNOW who I am. I don't need you trying to tell me.
I have to partially agree with you. SOME clinics do nothing but hand out pills to any person that walks in the door. That should not happen and I am presently working at the State level to get a lot of things changed. There are no guidelines for pain clinics to follow when accepting a patient. And ALL clinics are supposed to be educating EVERY patient about the possibility of addiction to the pain meds. That is a requirement that is part of the patients contract that they sign. This produces another problem; most patients don't read the contract. In my clinic there was someone assigned to literally go over the contract with every new patient to make sure they understood what addiction was and that they would become dependent on the medication. That's only one thing I am trying to force all clinics to have to do.
I don't support "pill mills." I support legitimate pain management, period.
My comment is for P.S. I have commented on some of your other posts and I work in the pharmacy as CPhT and have chronic pain
and confirmed DDD of the Cervical Spine have had 2 surgeries in the early 90's that replaced ruptured discs with bone and am bone from C3 to C7 the last clinic I went to discharged me stating that I had medication in my system not prescribed by them, I had been a patient for 5 years without every having a dirty UDA the only time I had a dirty UDA was when the chain of custody was broken and I was made to leave my specimien on the counter at the back of the office because the staff had gone to lunch and the MD was the only one left in the building and he gave me my scripts and locked the door behind me. I have applied with PP Care and my former office refuses to give my medical records to them and even my PCP I have an MRI proving my condition and a copy of my office visit to a Neurologist who recommends that I be treated by a pain management facility. PP Care told my PCP they would see me after his referral which was 3 weeks ago, I have called them once after the PCP nurse called to tell me that the clinic would treat me and was told by the clinic that I must have another MRI I don't mind having another MRI but with no current insurance it is quite costly, I need to find a good clinic that will treat me. I had finally gotten to the point of 0 pain on a scale of 1-10 with medication. I am now unable to do the things I used to do, we have 11 horses that I can not ride or take care of currently due to uncontrolled pain, I also have 2 teenage boys and a husband that depend on me, and I need medical help. Is there any place you can direct me to or if your clinic has reopened would consider treating me? Please E=mail me at aaremills@comcast.net. Thank you any help you can give me I would be greatly thankful for and forever indebted to you. And my family will be too, they miss the wife and mother that I am when I am not in pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Maryville Forum right now

Search the Maryville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WIFEbeater HAWK n HASLAM 141,090
A Little Boy at Church rolled Dice for his Moth... 2 hr Fitus T Bluster 2
Ella Dorsey 4 hr jim 3
Trustee Election 11 hr Vote for Poontang 3
Pill heads 11 hr The Rx 4
Victim ID'd in fatal Cumberland Ave. shooting 3... 11 hr Bess Blaise 2
Engagement Cranmore-Bell (Aug '07) 12 hr shocker 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maryville Jobs

•••