Searching

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Any Burchfield's? Charles or Richard? All I know is they're from Alcoa and I've been searching for 15 years.
Blah blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Searching wrote:
Any Burchfield's? Charles or Richard? All I know is they're from Alcoa and I've been searching for 15 years.
he works for Blount county sheriffs dept ....call the pd an ask for him...
Searching

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Ok thank you
XBurchfield

Endeavour Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Are you looking for Jeff Lamar Burchfield brother of Jerry, Randall, and jack?
Searching wrote:
Does anyone know Jeff Burchfield?
Searching

Adamsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

I'm not sure. All I know is his name is on my S.S. records. It just says Jeffery L. Burchfield. I was told he had a few brothers but thought 2 were named Charles and Richard. He was last known by my mother back in Maryville, TN 1980 and was a construction worker. Also he had red hair.
XBurchfield

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

any luck? If not try looking in Rockford TN
Searching

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Yeah, I found him but not sure if I wanna know him. He was living in Rockford and his middle name is Lamar. He is in jail right now and is a registered sex offender. Even if I were to visit him, I could never have any contact with him once he gets out of jail. All I really wanted was to see what he looked like and to find out family history. I seen his mugshot, Lol. Don't know if I could trust any information he had on family history or not. Couldn't hurt to try though. Thanks
XBurchfield

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Oh My.... That is very sad news.=(
Is he your father?
gal

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

I birth father is Jeff Burfield. I may have some answers but their seems to be quite a few out there.
XBurchfield

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Searching....Please post your email so that we can contact you to find out if we are talking about the same guy. thanks
Searching

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

lcov81@yahoo.com

Yes, he is my father. I've never met him. My mother told me about him and he's on my social security info. I talked to one of his nephews and he gave Jeff my number. But, he hasn't called. That was a week ago.
Jeff burchfield jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

What the fck. Yeah my dad lives in Rockford but is deff not a sex offender hahaha u people are dumb as sht.
Searching

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

These people you are referring to are your sisters and mother. When I first searched for Jeff Sr. A mugshot came up and was on the sex offender list. It is no longer online. Either it wasn't the same guy or the site posted wrongly. Anyways, I know you are in jail right now and won't see this for awhile. Hopefully, you will stay off the drugs and start building your life. Maybe you wouldn't have even posted your ugly comment if you had been in a sober state of mind. Thanks to your negativity and hateful comments, I will never meet my father. If you ever want to have a chance to meet me, your sister, then contact me when you're clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maryville Discussions

Search the Maryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min BAS 139,020
Jimmy Walker Rethia Ramsey 6 min itsmeagain 1
support your local station. 3 hr Local online radio show 1
How Jewish Supremacism Is Destroying America.... 5 hr truth 3
Women prefer circumcised or not 5 hr Wondering 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Knoxville, TN (Jul '10) 5 hr mike 151
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr TN Voter 8,873
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maryville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••