Looking for a 1978 Mustang King Cobra?

Posted in the Maryville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
1978 mustang king cobra

Grundy, VA

#1 Sep 1, 2012
If there is anyone who has a 1978 Mustang King Cobra for sale I am interested in buying one, will pay top dollar.
interested

Bristol, TN

#2 Sep 3, 2012
I find cars all the time if I find where one is I will let you know ok
Stolen

Bristol, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2012
Does anyone know of someone who stoled or sold a 1978 king cobra mustang they would have sold it without the keys and title down toward the dragon or chillhowie lake I'm trying to find any information about this car for a guy who's father gave the car to him, the car had no gas tank on it. It is blue with cobra snake on hood t tops ground effects all around it and it said king cobra on the door, I'm willing to pay u back for the car or there is a reward if someone can give me info leading me to the car. I don't want anyone to go to jail it's just important to me to find this car for him, thanks for any help I can get. Please if you know anything come forth with what you know and just in case you don't want anyone to know you are telling me on here you can write me at my email address at bethim26@yahoo.com
Help

Bristol, TN

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Someone please come forth and get the reward for this car and help someone out, if you have a heart you will...
REWARD

Bristol, TN

#5 Sep 6, 2012
5000.00 reward to anyone leading me to this car thanks
backwoods beauty queen

United States

#7 Sep 17, 2012
I have a black/gold original king cobra with original 302. Pretty cool lil car. Has been parked for a few years, if interested.
Dave

Placerville, CA

#8 Sep 21, 2012
I have a 1978 King Cobra Blue for sale, restored 10000
to comments im interested

Blountville, TN

#10 Sep 25, 2012
ON the black and gold how much are you asking?, and to the guy with the blue one im really interested in buying it where can i meet you to look at it i have cash if i like it
backwoods beauty queen

Cookeville, TN

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Email: oh2ridintwenty2z@yahoo.com for info
to dave

Bristol, TN

#13 Oct 13, 2012
Do you still have the car can you send me some pictures to bethim26@yahoo.com... Thanks
ANY 1978 KING COBRA

Bristol, TN

#14 Oct 24, 2012
If you have a king cobra 1978 for sale can you please send me pictures and a price am interested in buying one bad. Thanks Bethim26@yahoo.com
Mustang tater

Johnson City, TN

#17 Nov 24, 2012
Mustang tater head
Agree

Johnson City, TN

#18 Nov 24, 2012
Agree with tater head
Shane

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

#19 Dec 1, 2012
I am also looking for a king cobra. black on black, t-tops, 4 speed.
Debbie Honey

Holly Springs, NC

#20 Jan 15, 2013
1978 mustang king cobra wrote:
If there is anyone who has a 1978 Mustang King Cobra for sale I am interested in buying one, will pay top dollar.
I have a 1978 King cobra that is in very good condition that I would like to sell. It is the gray one, which I have had repainted, but everything else is original. It still has the pin striping but not the large cobra decal on hood. Has original wheels.
Shane

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Debbie Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a 1978 King cobra that is in very good condition that I would like to sell. It is the gray one, which I have had repainted, but everything else is original. It still has the pin striping but not the large cobra decal on hood. Has original wheels.
Still for sale?
Joe

Bedford, PA

#22 Feb 25, 2013
1978 mustang king cobra wrote:
Did you ever find a King Cobra. I bought mine in 1980, my first car. Originally came from the VA - DC area. Garage kept, 54,000 original miles. Black with orange stripes. may be time to let it go.
Jim H

Bismarck, ND

#23 Mar 27, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> Did you ever find a King Cobra. I bought mine in 1980, my first car. Originally came from the VA - DC area. Garage kept, 54,000 original miles. Black with orange stripes. may be time to let it go.
Still have the car?
lsn

Cookeville, TN

#24 Apr 10, 2013
Go on lsn,( WWW.golsn.com ) and in the search bar, search "seller:car guy" and message them. They have a 78 king cobra for sale
Fox Body

La Follette, TN

#25 Apr 29, 2013
Lot of Stang sites on FB. Also ISN is right on the site!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The end of Metro Pulse= No Big Loss 11 min Yer Out 3
vote lamar out and ball in as u.s. senate 5 hr quarters 5
Where in Knoxville can I meet single women my age? 16 hr Streetrunner 24
What ever happened to" Ivan" of the Outlaws mc ? (May '11) 16 hr Streetrunner 11
Caryville police searching for Kenny Bartley af... 18 hr Read a book 7
William Tate arrested during prostitution ring. (Mar '09) 21 hr TONYnTN 9
Craig's list Sat Billy 14
Maryville Dating
Find my Match

Maryville Jobs

Maryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maryville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maryville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]