Comments
52,341 - 52,360 of 145,832 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
Nursing Home Watch

Pulaski, TN

#56774 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text> and get your daily dose of BS Propaganda Brainwashing. Some Posters are just Lost Causes when it comes to educating them on what's REALLY going on in the World, and you two are in that category, so I'm not putting them up for you to read. I know better.
So you post from Soros sites and "educating" people?

Laugh 'til you vomit.
Nursing Home Watch

Pulaski, TN

#56775 Nov 23, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> The Tea Party...because science is stooopid !
No, Science is "consensus" by those on the United Nations dole. Try to keep up.
The Original Occutard

Pulaski, TN

#56776 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Higher than yours because I don't get all of my information from Faux News.
Me sloganeer.

Me MENSA member!
Interested Party

Big Sandy, TN

#56779 Nov 23, 2012
Defendant's Name and Company in Post #56777, is:

Randall Damesworth
Mid South Pest Control
Camden, TN.
The Original Occutard

Pulaski, TN

#56780 Nov 23, 2012
tired123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Münchausen syndrome is related to Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP/MSP), which refers to the abuse of another person, typically a child, in order to seek attention or sympathy for the abuser.
That sounds like The Original Poopypants. It's always looking to be slapped around, I suppose to get sympathy from all the other tards.
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#56781 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what VET did, was tuck tail and ran when his "Neighbor" that owns Chic-a-fil, that he bragged so much about being one of his best Friends, made a Fool out of him!
You Conservatives just can't tell the truth about anything....even when you know that the Person you're lying to, knows you're lying. THAT'S ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS YOU LOST THE ELECTION and yet, you're still doing it! You'll keep on losing elections, too, until you stop lying and build some credibility and you've got a long way to go in doing that, so you better get started...and break that "lying" habit!
BTW, learn alittle respect for other People's opinions that differ from yours, too! Sometimes, they can teach you something because NOBODY is right about everything all the time, not even you! I know you won't admit that, but it's true nonetheless!
I am a compulsive liar.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56782 Nov 23, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let them get you down Sassy.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Why are you not out "enjoying" all these Black Friday sales?
;)
Honey, I wouldn't fight those crowds for all the tea in China. LOL!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56783 Nov 23, 2012
tired123 wrote:
<quoted text>
honey, she is only a coping posting troll. she has no opinion other than what she post. She has Munchausen Syndrome. I will post and copy the clinical meaning for you.
Münchausen syndrome is a psychiatric factitious disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention or sympathy to themselves. It is also sometimes known as hospital addiction syndrome, thick chart syndrome, or hospital hopper syndrome. Nurses and doctors sometimes refer to them as frequent flyers, because they return to the hospital just as frequent flyers return to the airport. However, there is discussion to reclassify them as somatoform disorder in the DSM-5 as it is unclear whether or not people are conscious of drawing attention to themselves.[1]
Münchausen syndrome is related to Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP/MSP), which refers to the abuse of another person, typically a child, in order to seek attention or sympathy for the abuser. It is an obsessive want to create symptoms for the victim in order to obtain repeated medication or even operations.
Are you talking about yourself because I have never read a post where Sassy describes herself as having a "psychiatric factitious disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention or sympathy to themselves". The person must actually display those symptoms before you can diagnose them, and she never has (she actually sounds like she tries to live a healthy life), so you may need to find another "disorder" before you give your "expert medical opinion" that we have read too many times already....

Location hidden

#56784 Nov 23, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a compulsive liar.
I hate that, but maybe you can do something about that character flaw, if you'll just set your mind to it. I guess it's a hard habit to break because I've read that it does become a habit, once you start doing it. But if you'll try, I'm sure you can break it. Good Luck in your efforts, if you make any!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56785 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha - I agree. I took my mother a few years ago, and we both said never again. They don't have enough "cheap" stuff out there to make me act like an idiot to get it ever again.
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56786 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we all know you are a "liberal" you want it free!

Location hidden

#56787 Nov 23, 2012
tired123 wrote:
<quoted text>
honey, she is only a coping posting troll. she has no opinion other than what she post. She has Munchausen Syndrome. I will post and copy the clinical meaning for you.
Münchausen syndrome is a psychiatric factitious disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention or sympathy to themselves. It is also sometimes known as hospital addiction syndrome, thick chart syndrome, or hospital hopper syndrome. Nurses and doctors sometimes refer to them as frequent flyers, because they return to the hospital just as frequent flyers return to the airport. However, there is discussion to reclassify them as somatoform disorder in the DSM-5 as it is unclear whether or not people are conscious of drawing attention to themselves.[1]
Münchausen syndrome is related to Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP/MSP), which refers to the abuse of another person, typically a child, in order to seek attention or sympathy for the abuser. It is an obsessive want to create symptoms for the victim in order to obtain repeated medication or even operations.
What's the matter, weren't you smart enough to come up with your own User Name? You actually had to "steal " somebody else's. If you can learn to Copy and Paste something that you looked up on the Internet, that I suspect you have been diagnosed with...surely you can come up with a User Name of your own...unless you've used so many different Names that you've exhausted you little Pea Brain Power! Didn't your Momma ever teach you that you're not supposed to steal, assuming you even HAD a Momma...there's a good chance you evolved from cow manure, judging by your Posts!
Regime Watch

Pulaski, TN

#56788 Nov 23, 2012
Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>Ask the people in the North East if they believe in climate change. I think you will find many have changed their minds.
"climate change" - the slogan du jour from the groupies of the United Federation of Planets.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/un-climate-chan...

..."Figueres also spoke if international frustration with the United States for failing to sign onto UN global warming initiatives such as the Kyoto Protocol.

“[I]f the United States does not strengthen its participation in the global climate regime under the newly re-elected president I think there will be increased frustration with the United States,” she said."...

Location hidden

#56789 Nov 23, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, we all know you are a "liberal" you want it free!
No, I just don't want you to get your greedy little hands on what I've worked out!
You People are always wanting somebody to GIVE you something, and the worst part of it is, you think they OWE it to you! THEY DON'T!

Location hidden

#56790 Nov 23, 2012
Regime Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
"climate change" - the slogan du jour from the groupies of the United Federation of Planets.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/un-climate-chan...
..."Figueres also spoke if international frustration with the United States for failing to sign onto UN global warming initiatives such as the Kyoto Protocol.
“[I]f the United States does not strengthen its participation in the global climate regime under the newly re-elected president I think there will be increased frustration with the United States,” she said."...
Kinda knocks the Theory in the head, that Obama, and ALL the Dems, are "Tree Huggers", doesn't it? Unlike the Teapublicans, we look at the known Scientific Evidence and the Worldwide Weather Patterns and make our own Individual decisions as to what the cause is. Dems have never been subject to Mass "Mind-Think", like the Teapublicans...we have the ability to think for ourselves. But, the Teapublicans have to let Others think for them...they're just not samrt enough to do it themselves! Poor Babies!

Location hidden

#56791 Nov 23, 2012
..smart...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56792 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just don't want you to get your greedy little hands on what I've worked out!
You People are always wanting somebody to GIVE you something, and the worst part of it is, you think they OWE it to you! THEY DON'T!
Wow! Only a mental earthquake would cause this kind of quantum leap. This is the very essence of Hypocrisy!
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56793 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a liberal dumbass you are and you are also a damn liar saying your IQ is higher than mine!

Location hidden

#56794 Nov 23, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Only a mental earthquake would cause this kind of quantum leap. This is the very essence of Hypocrisy!
WILLARD, judging by your posts, I'm sure you're an Expert on Hypocrisy!

Location hidden

#56795 Nov 23, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> I am not a liberal dumbass you are and you are also a damn liar saying your IQ is higher than mine!
Well, you certainly hide it well!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca Whitney & David Berry 1 hr springfielldhunk 1
Dr. Tommy Crunk 7 hr Concerned citizen 3
TBI investigates missing records at Lenoir City... (Jan '11) 14 hr blah blah blah 115
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 15 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
deuces wild club (Dec '08) 18 hr Lionskitten 81
Autumn Assisted Living Farragut 22 hr Sum1234 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 22 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
•••
•••
•••

Maryville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Maryville News, Events & Info