First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Renee

United States

#1 May 28, 2006
I have 2 female guinea pigs, complete with cage, food dish, water bottle, mineral lick etc. I would like to give them away as we have too many pets, how would I find a place to post this for free?
Renee

United States

#2 May 28, 2006
Not sure why it says chicago by my name, Im In Maryville Missouri
cindy

Smithville, MO

#3 Apr 24, 2007
Renee wrote:
I have 2 female guinea pigs, complete with cage, food dish, water bottle, mineral lick etc. I would like to give them away as we have too many pets, how would I find a place to post this for free?
please i would love guinea pigs i am a nine year old girl who lives in kansas city please can i have them (obly if you live in kansas city) please and thank you
cindy

Smithville, MO

#4 Apr 24, 2007
Renee wrote:
or in missuri thank you
cindy

Smithville, MO

#5 Apr 24, 2007
Renee wrote:
e mail me cindy-joanna8@hotmail.com if you are going to give them to me thank you
Christina Detwiler

Columbia, MO

#6 Aug 27, 2007
cindy wrote:
<quoted text> or in missuri thank you
I am a teacher in New Bloomfield, MO. If your guinea pigs are still available, I would like to consider adopting them. I have a 5ft. X 2 ft., story and a half cage of I have built. They would get excellent care.
nicole

Caroga Lake, NY

#7 Sep 15, 2007
Renee wrote:
CAN U SEND ME PICTURES
AT craskamonkey@yahoo.com
nicole

Caroga Lake, NY

#8 Sep 15, 2007
CAN U SEND ME PICUTES AT craskamonkey@yahoo.com
nicole

Jacksonville, TX

#9 Nov 20, 2007
i would love your guinea pigs if they are avaliable.
poop

Kansas City, MO

#10 Nov 24, 2007
i hate you so just shush
wilson

Stanley, NC

#11 Jan 30, 2008
Renee wrote:
hi can u ship your guinea pigs to charlotte nc i will take them if u can?
Rachel

Owosso, MI

#12 Mar 31, 2008
I have four guinea pigs
two male and two female.
I am trying to get rid of them because my mom and dad are sick of them they say we have to many pets.
if anyone would like them you can Email me at
rachel_jean2006@yahoo.com
thank you.
cathy

Stoughton, WI

#13 Apr 7, 2008
i am located in west of madison and am illing to adopt these two guina pigs. my daughter is begging for me to get her a guinea pig.
so if you dont mid i am willing to adopt your guinea pigs!
thanks
cathy
Guina Pig

AOL

#14 Jun 16, 2008
From Texas I am looking for a free Guinea Pig If you have a guinea Pig and you are giving it away I would like to have it for a pet. I would like a Male and Female. e-mail carolg_75638@yahoo.com
carol

AOL

#15 Jul 6, 2008
Rachel wrote:
I have four guinea pigs
two male and two female.
I am trying to get rid of them because my mom and dad are sick of them they say we have to many pets.
if anyone would like them you can Email me at
rachel_jean2006@yahoo.com
thank you.
I have been loking for a Guinea Pig for a pet you would have to ship to me You giving them away for free? e-mail carolg_75638@yahoo.com
carol

AOL

#16 Jul 6, 2008
DO you still have your Guinea Pigs? I would like a male and a female. Are you giving them away for free? And could you ship to me? You can e-mail me back at carolg_75638@yahoo.com
Carol

United States

#17 Oct 16, 2008
Hello I would like to get your free Guina Pigs if you still have them and cage. I live here in Texas you would have to shipp to me you can shipp by UPS and they come right to my front door. Heres my e-mail carolg_75638@yahoo.com
Carol

United States

#18 Oct 16, 2008
Hello, do you still have your 2 Guina Pigs I would like to get them. You can shipp them by UPS and they come right to your front door. I live here in Texas. Would you write me back at carolg_75638@yahoo.com
josephine

Sydney, Australia

#19 Dec 25, 2008
Hi i am 10 years i would like to get your free guinea pigs. I am from perth if you want to give me your free guinea pigs please phone 92588519
Carol

United States

#20 Jan 25, 2009
Renee wrote:
Hello I was wondering if you might would have a extra Guinea Pig you would like to give a way for free I havea Guinea Pig and I ned a cage and would need you to shipp to me. Heres My e-mail adress carolg_75638@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 39 min Poinsettia 96,891
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 hr tim 2,633
Mike Thomson Mon RiverRat 8
matt moon soon drug bust Mon loulou 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Sep 12 Silas 421
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 12 Mr Smith Wesson 10,211
•••
•••
•••

Maryville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Maryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••