Families Lost Moments

Full story: Fox2Now

Twenty-Seven families thought they had pictures of their most treasured moment. But that moment is now gone forever, along with the one hundred and sixty dollars they paid for the pictures.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Mar 18, 2010
mom of 4

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

yeah i am one of the people she ripped off. Paid almost $70 for pics of my newborn son and STILL have not received my pictures 3 months later. makes me VERY angry, frustrated, and sad! I hope she realizes what she is stealing from us, not just our $ but a precious memory!
angry mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

I am also one of those people. My son was born in November and I have not recieved my photos either. I have tried everything to get a hold of her. I could care less about the money but I will never get those photos back because he is not a newborn anymore. I hope she gets what is coming to her because what she did is heartless.
Nikki

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

I had my son at St. Anthonys in st. louis on August 13th and Nicole was the photographer for my newborns pictures. I had a ton of issues with her. Photos were paid for and we were suppose to receive them two days after them being taken. It took about 2 weeks before we received any pictures and they werent even what we had ordered. I had to contact Nicole numerous times to get my order correct. She was a huge headache.
kmc1105

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

this lady is a thief she took my 200 dollars after she was terminated by the hospital..she knew i was never going to recieve those pictures..how can a person do that, especially a mother. im glad the news is finally speaking for all the parents who cannot seem to speak for themselves
EasyFind

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Her real name is Nicole Baldwin. A search of her name on this site http://www.peoplesearchpro.com/psp.aspx...

will find her. She also has a court date for march 29th for an expired registration. Her lawyer is BRIAN L. POLINSKE I hope this helps
EasyFind

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

She also has a ticket for driving without a license with a court date of march 29th
Heather

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

My daughter was born at SAMC on August 8th, and it took over a month to get the pictures from Nicole. The order wasn't right, but I took what I had and considered myself lucky to get anything at all. I had no idea how lucky I really was! My advice is to continually contact her, call her phone and email her repeatedly. That's what worked for me!
CHRISTINA

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

I had my son at St.Anthonys Sept. 17th and she also did my pictures. She was a huge pain. i did get my picturs almost 8 weeks after he was born my aunt and I both kept calling her and threatening to call the BBB and we called the hopital. I told her if i didn't get my pictures I was coming to the hospital and confronting her and it would be pretty. it may not of been the best way to handle it but it got my point acrossed to her but there was another lady that we that was her partner i beleave. I think everyone should go to her court date.... She took something that you can never get back!!!
Itoldyouso

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Those in house hospital photographers are terrible! All they are good for is taking photo's of corpses! Take your own photos!
Matt

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

CHRISTINA wrote:
I had my son at St.Anthonys Sept. 17th and she also did my pictures. She was a huge pain. i did get my picturs almost 8 weeks after he was born my aunt and I both kept calling her and threatening to call the BBB and we called the hopital. I told her if i didn't get my pictures I was coming to the hospital and confronting her and it would be pretty. it may not of been the best way to handle it but it got my point acrossed to her but there was another lady that we that was her partner i beleave. I think everyone should go to her court date.... She took something that you can never get back!!!
My story is the same. My son was born in July. Nicole put us through the same BS. Would swear up and down that she was going to personally drop the photos by our house. Needless to say, after calling her cell phone no less than 20 times, my wife basically said the same thing. "I know where you work and if we have to address this there, it will not end well for either of us." Needless to say, she eventually sent the disc with the photos. Truth be told, the photos were great, but not sure if she is all there.
Mother of 2

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

does anyone know where her court date is? I would like to go up there and confront her!!!
kmc1105

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

she lives in new baden, so maybe belleville...but i would also like to know! you cant ignore people when they are standing in front of your face!this lady is a scam artist and shell get whats coming to her one day...
legalfinder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

First off she is not a scam artist. She started this business with a great vision and she got in way over her head. I know she is trying to get pictures out still. I understand i would to be upset not to have those precious moments but LET ME JUST TELL YOU SHE IS NOT A THIEF OR A BAD PERSON!!!! And just so you she does not have to appear on court on that date. If you threaten her that is enough to have you arrested also. I know she is extremely sorry for what has happend but she has made many accomplishments in her life. I am very proud of her. She has made some bad business mistakes and she is still trying to fix them. I apologize for what all of you have went through but once again none of it was intentional.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maryville Discussions

Search the Maryville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 32 min bosshog 3,851
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 35 min Chicagobunny 1,872
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 49,015
msma Jul 27 guest 1
new adult bookstore in brooklyn (Dec '11) Jul 27 Doesnt Matter 26
girls girls girls Jul 27 lhh 12
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Chicagobunny 526
•••
•••
•••
Maryville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Maryville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••