Who do you support for County Treasurer in Illinois (Madison County) in 2010?

Posted in the Maryville Forum

Michelle Sharp

Granite City, IL

#1 Oct 29, 2010
How can we NOT elect the guy that has been bringing the fraud in Madison County to our attention? He's honest and obviously pretty bright since he discovered the property tax fraud and exposed it.
Issues with Prenzler

Lebanon, IL

#2 Nov 1, 2010
1) I disagree with his politics. 2) I disagree with his opposition to area public schools. 3) I am scared by some of his political affiliations - they show remarkably poor judgment. 4) I disagree with his claim to honesty and ethics. We all know about the loan default. He either lied to the press when he claimed he didn't remember the default - or he really had forgotten it, which is even more troubling. He has been lying to voters all summer long, telling them he will lower their taxes when he has no legal authority to do so. 5) I am not impressed by his experience. He touts his credentials as a CPA and lawyer, but he has never practiced law (he abandoned his license in CO) and he was disciplined and fined by the Illinois Department of Regulation in 1990 for an inadequate excrow account recordkeeping system. Finally, the man has been jumping from job to job for the past decade. He calls himself an entrepreneur but I think the guy has trouble finding and holding onto jobs.
Anonymous

Collinsville, IL

#3 Feb 20, 2011
Brett Favre
ICU

Belleville, IL

#4 Mar 10, 2011
Prenzler is cleaning up the trash left to the public by the Dems.
Nelda L

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Mar 13, 2011
I generally say throw out the imcumbents, but this guy has actually done the job right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kirk Kinnear aka elmo aka lying theif Sat scrub hater 1
skyler williams the god the bad and the UGLY.. Fri momma Shawna 2
Best Buy Dec 18 Blaaaaaaack 4
who is the hottest chick in collinsville right ... (Sep '11) Dec 18 velvetmorning 32
gardening Dec 17 DocGarlic 5
thank you Dec 16 laquisha 16
Governor Blagojevich being forced to put commit... (Jun '06) Dec 13 Banana Hammock 16
Maryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Maryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maryville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maryville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:31 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:31AM