Maryville woman charged with animal c...

Maryville woman charged with animal cruelty is a veterinarian

There are 3 comments on the Belleville News-Democrat story from Aug 8, 2007, titled Maryville woman charged with animal cruelty is a veterinarian. In it, Belleville News-Democrat reports that:

A veterinarian from Maryville has been charged with felony animal cruelty for allegedly letting three dogs starve to death and letting horses drink water that was so foul that it contained insect larvae.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News-Democrat.

McKay

Blue Springs, MO

#1 Aug 12, 2007
I think this is absolutely dispicable. No punishment is to severe in my book.
Leave her out in the hot sun with her daughter for a week or two with out food or water.
beach bum

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2007
Why not also condemn and question the Belleville doctor father Georigas ex who removed the daughter from her responsibilities. If he had a problem with the vacation arrangements he should have said something before they left. He knew exactly what was going on with his ex wifes animals while she was gone. He ruined both his exs and his daughters lives but his influence probably wont ever be questioned. Way to go Paul. You win again.
concerned

Kansas City, MO

#3 Sep 13, 2007
Only someone close to the family would know those details, or someone in the family. Nice try but it is what it is.......... neglect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advertising Sun business woman 5
Do They Ever Get It When They Like It? Sun sammie 3
Heavy equipment Sep 23 Looking 1
Edens Childcare '96 - '08 Sep 22 Anonymous 2
News Illinois 43 mins ago 1:58 p.m.Body found near C... Sep 22 Donny Blake 4
Gay/bi teens Troy Ohio Sep 22 Donny Blake 2
Domestic disputes Sep 21 Tabitha 1

Maryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance