Red Apple offers new flavors in Cotta...

Red Apple offers new flavors in Cottage Hills

There are 8 comments on the Alton Telegraph story from Aug 18, 2008, titled Red Apple offers new flavors in Cottage Hills. In it, Alton Telegraph reports that:

Leaving the days of Camelot behind, the former Round Table restaurant on Route 140 in Cottage Hills nowadays would more likely attract William Tell or Snow White rather than an armored knight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alton Telegraph.

alias

East Saint Louis, IL

#1 Aug 18, 2008
i have been at the red apple many times and like the menu selection and the prices. today i was there and was insulted and shocked. the meal i ordered came with soup. when the soup was delivered i got crackers and bread. not only was the bread not what i expected, but it was 2 pre-sliced, very small, cold, hambuger buns. HOT rolls...NOT...i won't go back...
JWC

Saint Peters, MO

#2 Aug 22, 2008
You are crazy. Red Apple has done a great job and the food is great. Keep up the good work.
Eric

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Aug 27, 2008
I haven't been to that place since it was The Round Table, but I have been to other Red Apples. (I think the one I went to was in Greenville). The service was horrible, the place was nasty, and the food was cold. There is good reason I haven't been to that restaurant since they switched names. I suggest everyone go to Mama Mia's in Wood River, it is a very nice and friendly place with good food.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Jan 28, 2009
Mama Mia's is one of the best small restaurants in this area. The food is always hot and the service is great. Definately would recommend.
uknow

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Nov 26, 2010
I use 2 work there n my kid waz very sick one nit and he said it waz either my job or my kidz so i told him he cud shove it up his a+s
uknow

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Dec 4, 2010
And not long after that they got sued for sexual harrasment by one of there employee
Rocks Rules

Harvey, LA

#7 Dec 10, 2010
The Red Apple in Maryville has the best service & food.
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#8 Dec 10, 2010
...NICE NAMEs....sooooooooo romantic......toooooooooooooo boooooooooooot...eh....yada u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
splash city 1 hr 105 degrees 11
State Park (Collinsville, IL) (Nov '10) 22 hr Saint Cahokia 114
Crossings Church Fri Johnny Mac 3
SKYLER. Williams Thu Red 4
Cute Jul 18 Jason Pugh 4
New Ghetto aka Northgate Homes Jul 18 Walter Donahue 3
Caseyville Hardees Jul 17 Johnny Mac 3

Maryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance