Investigators: Foster parents feel pu...

Investigators: Foster parents feel punished for speaking out

There are 3 comments on the KING5 Seattle News story from Oct 15, 2009, titled Investigators: Foster parents feel punished for speaking out. In it, KING5 Seattle News reports that:

Nearly 6,000 families in our state have stepped up to the plate to be foster parents, caregivers to abused or neglected children that have been taken away from their parents by the state or law enforcement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING5 Seattle News.

Victim of Social Worker

Seattle, WA

#1 Oct 16, 2009
I was a foster parent for over 20 years, never had a violation or CPS report..I was Planning to adopt a State child , whom I had for 7years, The Social worker was upset with me because I asked her "Please
do not go take child out of class, I have a full time job & off on Monday's, can she Please come to my
home ..on a Monday after school" she stated to me "not my child" we got in heated argument one week later, she removed child from my home & started Bogus lies on me!!I was in middle of my adoption,child has now gone thru 4 different foster homes..the more we tried to fight for child the bullying by state got Worse!! Please let me know if theirs any one Or a Attorney that work with state cases....10 months now & they say my license, is pending. I have contact Ombudsmen & wrote to Senators...Please if anyone have any legal advice for me PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!Have evidence & letters on how I was terribly treated BY STATE.
Nicole

Olympia, WA

#2 Oct 17, 2009
My husband and I were recently trying to become foster parents. At the home study the social workers that came to our house were so rude and unprofessional and we decided to not go through with fostering because it would mean being treated like crap all the time. Good luck.
Victim of Social Worker

Seattle, WA

#3 Oct 18, 2009
After the way my family & I was treated...We will always love all of our Foster children & the older children we keep in contact with. So sad how the State,Social Workers & even the CASA will turn on you, because of one nasty angry Social worker whom have a little control, can mess up a innocent child's life :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plenty going on in Marysville this weekend Jul '15 Donny86 1
wife sexual past revealed. (Jan '15) Jun '15 Nightmare 3
News Council members introduce new public nudity ord... May '15 The Ace of Spades 4
development at Smokey Point (Mar '06) Mar '15 johnny b 8
Lake Stevens Locksmith (Dec '14) Dec '14 RoslynAHarris 1
News Reports Of Shooting At Washington High School (Oct '14) Dec '14 SNJ 11
School shooting (Oct '14) Nov '14 Sandy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages