Review: Sticky Fingers Bbq

Review: Sticky Fingers Bbq

Posted in the Marysville Forum

Steve P

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Sep 24, 2008
From The General's in Kent to Marysville, I think that the best BBQ is Sticky Fingers Marysville. The meat is smoky and comes off the bone easy. they do a molasses based sauce that they will "hot up" to your taste (I like a little heat). The baked beans are peppery and the potato salad has bits of red potato skin it it. Both are seasoned unusually but not in a bad way. The corn bread is a touch sweeter and a little more cakey than most and good as well. Good quality meat with little fat. Everyone I know that has eaten there (5 at this point) raves about it. Full rack with corn bread and two sides is $25.00 half is $14.99. Good value. Happy employees and a bit of a funky atmosphere. Go there, you won't be disappointed.
PitMaster

AOL

#2 Oct 10, 2008
I'm a skilled chef and really like their food. It's fresh and cooked to perfection (and order). What needs improvement about this place is they lack consistency; they often run out of several things on their menu toward the end of each day and somethings never taste the same twice. Their brisket & ribs are awesome, they've under cooked their chicken at times. Their sauces are award-winning. It's a small hole in the wall and lacks seating, so prepare to take-out. Their "Brisket Burrito" has become a favorite of mine and the portion is sufficient for it's price. While their baked beans can be delicious, I've had them hard and underdone. Their red skin-on potato salad is delicious due to the spicy and unique dressing. Very messy and not 'cheap,' but definitely worth a try if you're in the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) Oct '17 hax0 17
in search of an old friend Jul '17 looking 1
Moving to lake Stevens (Feb '17) Jul '17 Freddy 2
Marysville swingers forum (Jul '16) Feb '17 Kenny 3
wife sexual past revealed. (Jan '15) Jan '17 GF Guy 5
Winco Foods (Jan '06) Sep '16 Kathryn Brown 136
News Class Reunions (Jun '16) Jun '16 Anonymous 1

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance