Terriable Postal Service in Lake Stevens Wa.

Posted in the Marysville Forum

Duane Rapelje

Bothell, WA

#1 Oct 26, 2013
Twice now I have had a package delivered and being 83 and my wife is 83 we have a hard time getting to the door, The mail Man takes all of 15 seconds and we don't even hear him Knock if he does. He leaves a slip in door and leaves. Then we have to go into Lake Stevens and get the package. We went to lake stevens Post Office and of course it wasn't there. Come back tomorrow was there answer. I was trying to explain to her what i'm writing now and she didn't want to hear it. The postmaster must be hiding under his/her desk, I can find NO way to file a complaint with him/her.Is there any consideration given to the elderly?? Thanks for listening Now I have to drive to lake Stevens to pick up package or beg them to re-deliver I paid $15.00 dollars for this great service

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Stevens Garage Door Repair 18 hr BrandPacholik 1
Marysville Garage Door Repair 20 hr MurphyReed 1
Reports Of Shooting At Washington High School Oct 27 TRUTH IS 8
A Violent Fury of The Walking Dead Storms Marys... Oct 25 Culture Auditor 1
Shooter Dead Following Seattle School Shooting Oct 25 Watsa Mattau 4
School shooting Oct 24 Wondering 3
Suspected shooter is dead, police say; at least... Oct 24 They cannot kill ... 2

Marysville News Video

Marysville Dating
Find my Match

Marysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marysville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marysville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]