Review: Extreme Auto Ctr

Review: Extreme Auto Ctr

Posted in the Marysville Forum

theresa

Tacoma, WA

#1 Nov 16, 2008
They are very very dishonest. Had to take them to court and I won small claims but still have yet to see 945.00 dollars owed to me for a part that was returned. LIES! STAY AWAY IF YOU ARE SMART! Steals for little old ladies and young ladies also.
Rebecca Arlington WA

Mountlake Terrace, WA

#2 Mar 11, 2009
I took my 1999 Chevy Cavalier into them for a new clutch. The job was done timely and cost about $800.00; however, 3 days after it was "fixed", I couldn't down-shift smoothly and eventually, the car would refuse to shift. Whenever I depress the clutch pedal and had the car in a low gear, it felt as if the brakes were being applied.
This is the 4th time in less than one month taking it back to them to fix it correctly. My car never had trouble shifting; it was just the clutch. I called today to see what they have found regarding the problem and they told me that they don't see anything wrong with my car.
I have yet to pick it up.
I strongly advise against taking any vehicle to this garage for anything...I wouldn't trust them to change a tire either.
I guess they think that a woman is easy prey...they don't know me.
Todd

Seattle, WA

#3 Apr 21, 2009
Last summer I had my Ford truck into Extreme 9 times because of overheating problems. Invested over $5000 into trying to get the truck to stop over heating. Everytime I went in they had another stupid excuse/fix. Finally I went to Mobile Fleet Service and the problem was solved for less than $150.....I was a long time customer of Extreme and had referred many friends to them. They all go the same horrible service I got.
Benji

Fort Mohave, AZ

#4 May 2, 2012
I would never deal with these people again. I took my 1969 Chevelle here for exhaust. I specifically requested Flow Master the guy said " no problem". About an hour later the guy calls me and says " we cant fit flowmaster... but I have these great magna flow mufflers that will sound even better that we can fit." So after being talked in to these magna flow mufflers I went with it. The job was horrible. This was in 2007. I took my car in this year to Another shop and had flowmasters put on. The guy that put my new flowmasters on said "that it was no problem fitting them on, he also said that the magna flow exhaust was installed wrong". Bottom line stay away from extreme auto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) 19 hr Gang gang 16
Moving to lake Stevens Feb '17 Joanne 1
Marysville swingers forum (Jul '16) Feb '17 Kenny 3
wife sexual past revealed. (Jan '15) Jan '17 GF Guy 5
Winco Foods (Jan '06) Sep '16 Kathryn Brown 136
News Class Reunions (Jun '16) Jun '16 Anonymous 1
News Stripper found guilty of violating exotic dance... (May '06) Mar '16 Kat 2

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance