Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7682 Aug 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, it's not his entire platform. And two, I've been working for the same small business for nearly 20 years now. In all that time, I don't recall getting work from homeless people. We get a majority of our work from those 10% people you and DumBama seem to hate.
Liberal job solution: Take more money away from the producers of our country. That will only make them want to hire more.
Right now, your job creators are neither hiring people nor paying their fair share of taxes. Can't force them to hire, but we can make them chip in and pay for their government.

Henry Jefferson

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#7683 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the entire article, you jackass.
"When that administration came to an end so did the loan; the bust now resides in the British Ambassador's Residence in Washington DC," the Embassy said. "The White House collection has its own Epstein bust of Churchill, which President Obama showed to Prime Minister Cameron when he visited the White House in March."
This is why you come off as such a hack.
I read it, dingbat. You apparently didn't read this part:

"Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer to debunk what he called the "patently false" claim by Krauthammer. But according to the Embassy, the bust in the photo is just a copy of the original.

"When that administration came to an end so did the loan; the bust now resides in the British Ambassador's Residence in Washington DC," the Embassy said. "The White House collection has its own Epstein bust of Churchill, which President Obama showed to Prime Minister Cameron when he visited the White House in March."

But Pfeiffer is refusing to back down. Following the Embassy's statement on Saturday, he updated his original post arguing the bust in the White House today is the original from the 1960s; the one returned at the start of this administration was lent to President George W. Bush by former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, and "on January 20, 2009 - Inauguration Day - all of the art lent specifically for President Bush's Oval Office was removed by the curator's office, as is common practice at the end of every presidency," he wrote."
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7684 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>I read it, dingbat. You apparently didn't read this part:
"Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer to debunk what he called the "patently false" claim by Krauthammer. But according to the Embassy, the bust in the photo is just a copy of the original.
But Pfeiffer is refusing to back down. Following the Embassy's statement on Saturday, he updated his original post arguing the bust in the White House today is the original from the 1960s; the one returned at the start of this administration was lent to President George W. Bush by former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, and "on January 20, 2009 - Inauguration Day - all of the art lent specifically for President Bush's Oval Office was removed by the curator's office, as is common practice at the end of every presidency," he wrote."
What part of that do you think is not true? Jesus Christ you must be completely allergic to the truth.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7685 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>I read it, dingbat. You apparently didn't read this part:
Either way...who cares?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7686 Aug 29, 2012
Lets talk about something really important, like Ann shopping at Costco for Mittens' shirts.

With all that money she's saving, in a couple of years they'll be able to buy another dancing horsey!!!

woof

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7687 Aug 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Lets talk about something really important, like Ann shopping at Costco for Mittens' shirts.
With all that money she's saving, in a couple of years they'll be able to buy another dancing horsey!!!
woof
If she bought them on Savile Row you'd still piss and moan.
Did you bitch about John Kerry-Heinz who ran for president with FIVE TIMES the money Romney has?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7688 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The shit hasn't stopped running down stream yet. Soon you will be bitching about local tax hikes or wondering why your schools have gone to hell.
Nope. Not at all. Our city got rid of rift-raft that we never needed in the first place. It's actually a benefit to us taxpaying citizens who used to have to tolerate an abundance of house inspectors who would harass you if your grass grew as high as 5 inches instead of the 4 inches allowable by city code. Now they only have time for the major offenders of our city code and leave the rest of us alone.

Our city Council voted on a pay decrease for themselves as well as the Mayor. They got rid of overtime for the dog warden and made it a part-time job so they didn't have to pay benefits. Speaking of which, they increased employee contributions for public worker benefits.

When Strickland was in charge and handing out money hand over fist, our city would waste it on stupid nonsense like water parks and 1.3 million dollar swimming pools. They wasted money on new school buildings and funding idiotic things like parades. We didn't even have a fireworks display this year on the fourth.

Why did the city never conserve so much in the past? Free money from the state, that's why. Our city along with the hundreds of others is what helped run our state debt to 8 billion in the hole.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7689 Aug 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
woof
Well I guess Michelle won't be able to buy a dancing horsey with the money she blows on clothing and vacations. Throw in her husbands golf outings, they may even be able to apply for food stamps.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7690 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>If she bought them on Savile Row you'd still piss and moan.
Did you bitch about John Kerry-Heinz who ran for president with FIVE TIMES the money Romney has?
true.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7691 Aug 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess Michelle won't be able to buy a dancing horsey with the money she blows on clothing and vacations. Throw in her husbands golf outings, they may even be able to apply for food stamps.
He has time for golf but not enough time to hand sign 30 form letters:

Families of Fallen SEALs Sent Form Letters With PresidentÂ’s Electronic Signature
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/families-of-f...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7692 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>He has time for golf but not enough time to hand sign 30 form letters:
Families of Fallen SEALs Sent Form Letters With PresidentÂ’s Electronic Signature
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/families-of-f...
What leftists don't understand about wealthy people is that the amount of money they have is irrelevant. They are just conservative by nature whether they have $300,000 or 300 million.

My late aunt and uncle comes to mind. They were the cheapest people on the planet. Our family would take vacations from time to time, and they would all stay at the same hotel. My father had a rather large family. So they would get some booze and meet in one of their hotel rooms. Just for fun, they took turns buying ice for the drinks. Ice was like five cents for a cup. When it came to my cheap aunt and uncles turn to buy the ice, they would say that they were tired and were leaving to get some sleep. LOL.

I have a friend who is the same way. One time he came over and bragged how he got free house paint from Sears. Ten years before his free paint, Sears had their weathereater paint with a ten year guarantee. So he actually kept track of the years and days, and 9 years 10 months later, he took pictures of some small areas of his house where the paint was peeling a bit. He ran to his attic, grabbed his old paint cans with the attached receipt, and went to Sears to make his claim.

The people I describe here all had money. But they just couldn't get enough of it no matter how much they had. In fact, this friend of mine with the paint cans never had a cell phone until about three years ago. That's just how people like that think.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7693 Aug 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What leftists don't understand about wealthy people is that the amount of money they have is irrelevant. They are just conservative by nature whether they have $300,000 or 300 million.
My late aunt and uncle comes to mind. They were the cheapest people on the planet. Our family would take vacations from time to time, and they would all stay at the same hotel. My father had a rather large family. So they would get some booze and meet in one of their hotel rooms. Just for fun, they took turns buying ice for the drinks. Ice was like five cents for a cup. When it came to my cheap aunt and uncles turn to buy the ice, they would say that they were tired and were leaving to get some sleep. LOL.
I have a friend who is the same way. One time he came over and bragged how he got free house paint from Sears. Ten years before his free paint, Sears had their weathereater paint with a ten year guarantee. So he actually kept track of the years and days, and 9 years 10 months later, he took pictures of some small areas of his house where the paint was peeling a bit. He ran to his attic, grabbed his old paint cans with the attached receipt, and went to Sears to make his claim.
The people I describe here all had money. But they just couldn't get enough of it no matter how much they had. In fact, this friend of mine with the paint cans never had a cell phone until about three years ago. That's just how people like that think.
You mean like George Soros and Bill Maher? Right?

The people you described, they're cheap.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7694 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>If she bought them on Savile Row you'd still piss and moan.
I don't recall Ms. Heinz foolishly and shamelessly pretending to be folksy in order to improve her husband's image with middle class voters, or plying for sympathy because of a medical condition.

woof

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7695 Aug 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall Ms. Heinz foolishly and shamelessly pretending to be folksy in order to improve her husband's image with middle class voters, or plying for sympathy because of a medical condition.
woof
Of course not. Theresa was a foreign elitist who had no medical issues.
The Romneys earned their money. The "Kerrys" were blessed with a mid-air collision.
bubba

Ashland, KY

#7696 Aug 29, 2012
You Ohio folks should be real proud of your Governor last night at the RNC. He did a great job and knocked it out of the park! I wish KY had a decent Governor.....ours olny caters to the gambling industy big shots. He like the fringe benefits slipped in his back pocket..

Location hidden

#7697 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not. Theresa was a foreign elitist who had no medical issues.
The Romneys earned their money. The "Kerrys" were blessed with a mid-air collision.
yeap.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7698 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not. Theresa was a foreign elitist who had no medical issues.
Such a Christian Gentleman you are.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7699 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that post offensive?

Location hidden

#7700 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heinz and six other people were killed on April 4, 1991, when a Bell 412 helicopter collided with the Senator's Piper Aerostar plane over Merion Elementary School in Lower Merion Township, Pennsylvania near Philadelphia, PA.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7701 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>How is that post offensive?
Ask Father Snicker's Bar on Sunday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News USA's new supercar is..? Sun mister ed 4
Marysville Hookers? (Apr '09) Sun mister ed 9
Any changes at MPL (Nov '15) Jun 24 FatChickAtLarge 32
News Trolley' service to begin in city Jun 23 VeryWise 5
Make extra money with easy to use app Jun 8 Daniel 1
Heartland Jun 6 dennis hassert 4
Shea Fraser Heroin Outcome (Mar '10) Jun 6 dennis hassert 89
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages