go to bellefontaine topix

Posted in the Marysville Forum

PEDOPHILES BEWARE

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 May 8, 2008
IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS CRAPPY LITTLE SITE!!!!
Silent Observer

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 9, 2008
There are whack jobs over there!!!

Since: Sep 08

Carrollton, TX

#3 Sep 25, 2008
The Marysville J-T has a web forum with quite a bit of activity. That's probably partly why there's virtually nothing on here.
Mville

Westerville, OH

#4 Jan 16, 2009
The marysville j/t is a great place to post if you are a racist.
ladyoh

Coshocton, OH

#7 Feb 28, 2009
go to the marysville jt forum post on this site and read about the jt site.
ladyoh

Coshocton, OH

#8 Feb 28, 2009
Great community site...marysville forum . org
Yuck Yuck

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 10, 2009
ladyoh wrote:
Great community site...marysville forum . org
Very Very LAME site! Far Left wing racists
tuna suprise

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Mar 10, 2009
Yuck Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Very LAME site! Far Left wing racists
Go check it out for yourself... very peaceful there and no attacks like what is running rampant here and on M2C. BTW Is 'far left wing racist' an oxymoron? Kind of like a skinny fatass.
animal control

Croton, OH

#11 Mar 10, 2009
YEP,,Kind of like ???? "American Honda" !!!!
Singing Slam

Columbus, OH

#12 Mar 12, 2009
tuna suprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Go check it out for yourself... very peaceful there and no attacks like what is running rampant here and on M2C. BTW Is 'far left wing racist' an oxymoron? Kind of like a skinny fatass.
Oh I've been there, and they ARE here making libelous statements about another forum and a business owner because they were booted off that site for the same vulgar crap that they are posting here! Yes they ARE racist, Venomously against anyone that disagrees with them.
mojo

Lancaster, OH

#14 May 26, 2009
Singing Slam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I've been there, and they ARE here making libelous statements about another forum and a business owner because they were booted off that site for the same vulgar crap that they are posting here! Yes they ARE racist, Venomously against anyone that disagrees with them.
I just joined that site and have been reading on there. I have not seen one racist thing. In fact it seems that there are many left & right wingers and OMG! They are getting along! Imagine that! So I don't know why you think this but you are way off. Almost as how far off you are with the "Yes they ARE racist, Venomously against anyone that disagrees with them." comment. Obviously you have never looked up the term racist in a dictionary.
'racist - a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others' So it would seemingly be impossible to be racist against someone that you disagree with. Because it has nothing to do with race! I believe bigot was the word you were grasping for.
Inflate the raft

Harrod, OH

#15 May 26, 2009
My2Cents suck balls
mojo

Lancaster, OH

#16 May 26, 2009
Inflate the raft wrote:
My2Cents suck balls
You mean testicles right?
Hoosierfan

Marysville, OH

#17 May 26, 2009
mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just joined that site and have been reading on there. I have not seen one racist thing. In fact it seems that there are many left & right wingers and OMG! They are getting along! Imagine that! So I don't know why you think this but you are way off. Almost as how far off you are with the "Yes they ARE racist, Venomously against anyone that disagrees with them." comment. Obviously you have never looked up the term racist in a dictionary.
'racist - a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others' So it would seemingly be impossible to be racist against someone that you disagree with. Because it has nothing to do with race! I believe bigot was the word you were grasping for.
Hey!!! Mark Scheiderer has another new avatar!!!

Yes the shit heads on that site are everything that Singing Slam said, they just don't do it on their forum, they come here and spout their BS and other forums they make those libelous statements hiding behind several different avatars like iupitcher57.
mojo

Lancaster, OH

#20 May 26, 2009
Do you have IP address records for topix & marysvilleforum . org ? No. So how could you know who is posting here or elsewhere? You sound a bit paranoid. Funny that you think everyone is the same person and yet EVERYONE comes here to spout... So one person is 'spouting' then? Quick, someone call a Whaambulance!
Hoosierfan

Marysville, OH

#21 May 26, 2009
Because I know your candy azz panty waste BS from a mile away bitch.
mojo

Lancaster, OH

#22 May 26, 2009
Hoosierfan wrote:
Because I know your candy azz panty waste BS from a mile away bitch.
That makes no sense at all. Better lay off the bottle, you don't want another OVI do you kb?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hineys 13 hr homey 1
New Library Director Dec 23 Eluveitie 73
Richwood bar poses problem for police (Sep '08) Dec 18 pottersvilleP0P0t... 16
Parenting tips Dec 18 pottersvilleP0P0t... 5
Msvl Bites The Dust_ Baby! (Mar '12) Dec 18 pottersvilleP0P0t... 42
New businesses coming to town Dec 7 Jason 43
Drug bust in Mill Valley Dec 7 blacksunday 5
Marysville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web