Eric Mills ia a career criminal

Posted in the Marysville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Judge Roy Bean

Columbus, OH

#1 May 12, 2010
He should be locked up for the maximum sentence allowed by statutes, and those that aided or abetted him (before or after the fact) should also be imprisoned.
Ahhhhh Yessssss

Columbus, OH

#2 May 12, 2010
Union County is the home to criminals!
The sign says: Marysville where the grass is greener.
The sign should say:
Marysville where the grass is greener and no penalty for any criminals. Welcome all!
Neighbor

Columbus, OH

#3 May 12, 2010
I agree, he is an addict, a heroin dealer, and a thief. His mother should be locked up too. He has been stealing for a long time.
Questions about Botema

Columbus, OH

#4 May 13, 2010
So where is the hilljack Botema?
Why is she not here telling us what a little darling her son is (for the umpteenth time)?
Why does the welfare department allow that little girl to live under the same roof as her felon father?
Where are the lawsuits that Botema threatened so many with when the were stating the facts?
Where would she get the money to pay a lawyer?
What is the source of the cash for little Eric's lawyer?
How does she live on what the Welfare Department gives her?
How can she NOT know that Eric is still using and robbing houses and vehicles to support his habit?

Lot of unanswered questions.
addict

Columbus, OH

#5 May 14, 2010
Eric has surely done wrong, However, He is a young addict that truly needs help, is prison the place for him, I don't Believe so, I am an addict In recovery and I know how treatment has saved my life!
Ahhhhh Yessssss

Columbus, OH

#6 May 14, 2010
Addict: I am sure us taxpayers should pay for all you druggies to go to rehab. We didn't make you screw up your life but you want the taxpayers whom you rob their homes and steal from them, to give your ass a hand out. We, who have obeyed our laws, have to help you, Addict. Please inform all of us what you are going to do for the taxpayers for all of out generosity???
To addict

Columbus, OH

#7 May 14, 2010
Addict, why don't you do the honest, hard working, law abiding, tax paying citizens a favor and hang yourself?

We are sick and tired of your ilk and their whineyassed excuses as to why they don't need to go to prison and just need help.

Quit stealing our stuff, quit being a drab on society....just end it all. No one here will miss you.
Botema

Chillicothe, OH

#8 May 14, 2010
Well I will answer your questions. I do have money to pay an attorney which I have been doing. I do not live on welfare as you may think. He is not given a public defender which as you say "you pay for". I AM paying for it. I also am willing and ABLE to pay for his rehab. As far as the why the welfare department let's his daughter live under the same roof as him is because it is in the best interest of his daughter. She is very well taken care of and loved. As far as Eric still using and robbing house.........not the case. You can read what you want in the papers, but you don't know the facts. They are nothing more than mere allegations. Eric is drug free and has been in counseling and drug treatment programs for the past 2 months. Which once again you are not paying for.........I AM! So hopefully that answers all your petty questions and your nosiness. My son is a good kid and made some bad choices in the company that he chose to run with. And given the opportunity he will pay for his wrong doings and become a better person from it.
Mrs Campbell

Columbus, OH

#9 May 14, 2010
You really do live in some sort of a fansasy world, don't you?
Ahhhhh Yessssss

Columbus, OH

#10 May 15, 2010
Well, it sounds like Botema will be filing Chapter 7 soon. Who will have to pick up the tab for that? Hmmmmmm..... Taxpayers????
Botema

Chillicothe, OH

#11 May 15, 2010
No. I will not be filing Chapter 7. Everything is paid in cash not credit. I don't know why my financial situation is any of your business, but no need to worry..........you won't get stuck paying for any of it. I can take care of myself and my family just fine without the taxpayers help.

Have a wonderful day.
addict

Columbus, OH

#12 May 15, 2010
For your Information, My family paid for my rehab, I have been clean for a while now, I NEVER robbed anyone My money used for drugs was worked for the right way, so therefore being a fucking human being and seeing to where we make mistakes I dont owe the people of the state shit besides maybe an apology down the road when I'm further into my recovery. I go to Narcotics Anonymous 5 to 6 times a week and Do Outpatient, I am YOUNGER than Eric and haven't made all of the mistakes he has mad but I've mad SOME of the same and now I am paying for them. Really I could give a shit less what you all think about me because really the only thing that affects me is what I think and Know and I know I'M on the right path now so please, go fuck yourself if you think change isn't possible! come on into one of the Narcotics anonymous meetings here in town and sit there and tell someone at our meetings the shit your saying to me, someone who has around 6-7 years clean now! see if they don't hold a good debate for you, STOP hiding behind your little computer screens and Judging, come on out and let's debate! Hope to see you there!
Freedom of Information

Columbus, OH

#13 May 15, 2010
Botema wrote:
No. I will not be filing Chapter 7. Everything is paid in cash not credit. I don't know why my financial situation is any of your business, but no need to worry..........you won't get stuck paying for any of it. I can take care of myself and my family just fine without the taxpayers help.
Have a wonderful day.
Want us to post more public records?

BTW...the IRS now knows about your little unclaimed business.
Lock up the druggies

Columbus, OH

#14 May 15, 2010
addict wrote:
For your Information, My family paid for my rehab, I have been clean for a while now, I NEVER robbed anyone My money used for drugs was worked for the right way, so therefore being a fucking human being and seeing to where we make mistakes I dont owe the people of the state shit besides maybe an apology down the road when I'm further into my recovery. I go to Narcotics Anonymous 5 to 6 times a week and Do Outpatient, I am YOUNGER than Eric and haven't made all of the mistakes he has mad but I've mad SOME of the same and now I am paying for them. Really I could give a shit less what you all think about me because really the only thing that affects me is what I think and Know and I know I'M on the right path now so please, go fuck yourself if you think change isn't possible! come on into one of the Narcotics anonymous meetings here in town and sit there and tell someone at our meetings the shit your saying to me, someone who has around 6-7 years clean now! see if they don't hold a good debate for you, STOP hiding behind your little computer screens and Judging, come on out and let's debate! Hope to see you there!
I see it certainly hasn't affected your disposition!
What a foul mouthed little brat you are!
Botema

Chillicothe, OH

#15 May 15, 2010
Do you need me to scan my taxes from last year to prove that it's not an unclaimed business? Go ahead and call whoever you want and have me checked out. I am not hiding anything. I have a tax ID number and everything and have an accountant do my taxes so no worries it's all legit.

Have a wonderful day.
Ahhhhh Yessssss

Columbus, OH

#16 May 15, 2010
Yes, scan your taxes. I would like to see where all this magic money is coming from.
addict

Columbus, OH

#17 May 15, 2010
foul mouthed? I wonder why when you have people on here trying to say who I am, I'm sick of you all trash talking the addict who is trying to do the right thing. come on in tonight in marysville next to the accloche building for the meeting at the lamp lighter building and address your issues and concerns there! STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR FAKE NAMES AND COMPUTER SCREENS!
Botema

Chillicothe, OH

#18 May 15, 2010
Go to www.starsandgifts.com

Then you will see where my magic money comes from.

If you don't think I claim my business..........report it. I don't care. I know my business is legit and reported and once again I have nothing to hide.

Curious

Columbus, OH

#19 May 15, 2010
Curious how Botema could ever find time to earn any sort of income when she has to spend 90% of her time making excuses for her son.

And really, no one on this planet believes that pathetic website of yours generates any income.

So, if you have money it sure did not come from any legal means.
LOL cat

Columbus, OH

#20 May 15, 2010
LOL all true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timeline of Patricia Adkins' murder | The Colum... (Dec '10) Wed Willow06 105
News USA's new supercar is..? Jun 26 mister ed 4
Marysville Hookers? (Apr '09) Jun 26 mister ed 9
Any changes at MPL (Nov '15) Jun 24 FatChickAtLarge 32
News Trolley' service to begin in city Jun 23 VeryWise 5
Make extra money with easy to use app Jun 8 Daniel 1
Heartland Jun 6 dennis hassert 4

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages