West Mansfield, OH

#1 Jun 13, 2012
marysville school levy

..........caught ya peekin'.......Baby!

no charge
animal control

West Mansfield, OH

#2 Jun 17, 2012
i tried to read the local newsrags article bout the skewl levy, but when i got to the part about them being in poor finacial standings due to "being lied to"....?...i juss had to stop reading right there.

$25M operations do no do buisness by a handshake or promise,,it's done with legal contracts...none of which msvl city skews have...in fact the elemination of the unconstiontal tangible property tax was laid out about 8 years ago and it's all in print...larry ran the system right into a hole full blast, then retired, and now the taxpayers in whats left of the entire state of ohio are paying for msvl skewl systems dirty deeds....Baby!

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#3 Apr 8, 2013
shhhhhhh' keep the levy $$$$$$ on the dow low.......Baby!

it's like molestin' candy frum a baby

~no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#4 Apr 8, 2013
big back page ad in todays news rag sez

"unfortunately, we saw the results of staff reductions when the novenber levy failed

OUR KIDS SUFFERED

we cannot afford more staff and program reductions"

animal control responds: None of the cuts take place until the 2013-2014 skewl year....Baby!

~no charge
nightintheruts

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Dang it guys... We just gotta get this to pass. The admin of the high school are so depressed that they've started an orgy of lust amongst themselves and are wrecking their own marriages.
defamation

United States

#6 Apr 12, 2013
nightintheruts wrote:
Dang it guys... We just gotta get this to pass. The admin of the high school are so depressed that they've started an orgy of lust amongst themselves and are wrecking their own marriages.
Careful what you are making allegations about. Only rumors.
defamation

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2013
nightintheruts wrote:
This is about kids and passing a very much needed levy.... Not baseless rumors.
free beer

Mansfield, OH

#8 Apr 12, 2013
Early voting begins for May 7 election

COLUMBUS — Ohio voters can now start casting early ballots for local levy issues for the May 7 election.

~Vote No.....Baby!
nightintheruts

Columbus, OH

#9 Apr 13, 2013
defamation wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful what you are making allegations about. Only rumors.
Worry about yourself, I don't want to finance the orgy of lies that this school system has told to fool voters into handing over their money. As far as the affair, I have a kid in the school that saw the two cheaters in full lip lock as he got in his car. It's not a rumor, so bite me.
ken

East Liberty, OH

#10 Apr 13, 2013
This is a permanant levy. Vote No
defamation

United States

#11 Apr 13, 2013
nightintheruts wrote:
<quoted text>Worry about yourself, I don't want to finance the orgy of lies that this school system has told to fool voters into handing over their money. As far as the affair, I have a kid in the school that saw the two cheaters in full lip lock as he got in his car. It's not a rumor, so bite me.
You and I can agree to disagree on unproven allegations.

This levy is equal to zero tax dollars and our schools have cut an already lean district to the point where we cannot cut anymore. The community is unbelievably positive and it will most likely pass by a large large large margin.
Hog Wilde

Cleveland, OH

#12 Apr 13, 2013
The MSD spends money on frivolous crap like a drunken sailor in port.
VOTE NO!!!!!
Cindy

Marysville, OH

#13 Apr 13, 2013
Get rid of some of the sports programs that nobody cares about like wrestling, etc.
nightintheruts

Columbus, OH

#14 Apr 13, 2013
defamation wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I can agree to disagree on unproven allegations.
This levy is equal to zero tax dollars and our schools have cut an already lean district to the point where we cannot cut anymore. The community is unbelievably positive and it will most likely pass by a large large large margin.
I guess we will disagree on everything then. This levy is not equal to zero tax dollars, the voters have an opportunity to put this money back in their pockets. This community isn't incredibly positive either, they're incredibly stupid if they don't see what is going on and vote themselves their own tax rebate. Vote the levy down or let these clowns keep sucking at the tit of the taxpayer. For me, the choice is obvious.
defamation

United States

#15 Apr 13, 2013
nightintheruts wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we will disagree on everything then. This levy is not equal to zero tax dollars, the voters have an opportunity to put this money back in their pockets. This community isn't incredibly positive either, they're incredibly stupid if they don't see what is going on and vote themselves their own tax rebate. Vote the levy down or let these clowns keep sucking at the tit of the taxpayer. For me, the choice is obvious.
I respect your opinion and right to choose yes or no on May 7th.
nightintheruts

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 14, 2013
defamation wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your opinion and right to choose yes or no on May 7th.
I wasn't asking your permission to have an opinion, or to have a voice in the matter friend.

Same goes for Crispin canoodling the dean of students. When the leadership of the high school engages in public displays of their affection in view of even one student it becomes "our" business. Our silence becomes tacit endorsement.
free hot wings and beer

Mansfield, OH

#17 Apr 14, 2013
is it juss me...?...or does everyone notice dat womin teachers don't have any idea of proper atire.....Baby!

vote early
vote no

~no charge
free hot wings and beer

Mansfield, OH

#18 Apr 14, 2013
if you ever see a yard sign supportin' the 4TH bogus levy attempt by the skewl, i gaurentee the people who live there are shameless skewl employees......$$$$Baby!

vote no (again)

~no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#19 May 6, 2013
i noe ur rite free hot wings and beer.....Baby!

it'z aso intrestin' howe awl deze msvl skewlz and city employees arn't even msvl voters though?,
cuz they awl live over by dublin err raymond and juss commute everyday to milk dat same ole cow again and again $$$$$

vote no
taxes will be less exsorbinate

~no charge

Since: Mar 09

Columbus, OH

#20 May 6, 2013
Really don't appreciate getting robo called on the schools emergency information line, about tomorrows election and levy renewal.

Asking me to vote to keep giving you my money while simultaneously showing me how you waste your resources is like the ultimate irony.

Dumbass move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
144 Cottonwood Drive 18 hr Smedley 2
patti adkins (Oct '15) Sun methODman 9
Marysville Hookers? (Apr '09) Jul 16 gess who 13
Good Restuarants Jul 13 Nick 2
boycott plain city steam threshers show (Jul '13) Jul 12 special ed 79
Any changes at MPL (Nov '15) Jul 12 special ed 34
News Think Honda is boring? Think again. Its new A 1... Jul 12 special ed 2

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance