Our Congressman, Jim Jordan and abuse...

Our Congressman, Jim Jordan and abused woman

Posted in the Marysville Forum

zombies bug me

Marysville, OH

#1 Feb 28, 2013
The House of Representatives voted to renew the Violence Against Woman with bipartisan support.

138 House members voted against it...including our new gerrymandered Congressman, Jim Jordan. Take note woman. These guys are not on your side. They want unnecessary forced vaginal ultrasounds, no protections for woman getting pulverized by abusive husbands and boyfriends, and your reproductive health.

The Tea Party Taliban represents our district. And we vote these chumps in every time.
gee

Marysville, OH

#2 Feb 28, 2013
i am so grateful that a bunch of old white men decided that maybe i don't deserve a beating. are we in 1973?
Hmmm are they related

Canton, OH

#3 Mar 1, 2013
State Senator KKKris Jordan (R-Ostrander Delaware County Ohio) got tangled up in a domestic abuse allegation and 9-1-1 call for help from his wife to the cops where she said he was armed with a gun had been drinking and was "pushing" her around. Of course no charges were brought forward by the republican regime in Delaware County.

Now US Rep Jordan votes to remove protection in the law for women who are victimized by such violence.

Are they related? Is it in the DNA or the water, or the GOP kool-aid?
zombies bug me

Marysville, OH

#4 Mar 1, 2013
gee wrote:
i am so grateful that a bunch of old white men decided that maybe i don't deserve a beating. are we in 1973?
In 1973, slapping your mom around was a domestic dispute. You already knew that, right?

Fast forward, 1994 when it became a crime. You don't wish to return to those good ole days....or do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda production associate starting pay Sun Moe 2
Balloon Rally United Way Donation Aug 28 Daniel Edgar Sickles 12
MPL searching for a new DIrector (Feb '15) Aug 27 Victoria 79
News Acura NSX will use Cosworth block, plus other n... Aug 27 Daniel Edgar Sickles 2
Review: United Road Aug 23 VickyD 1
News Honda opens CNG fueling station on Marysville c... Aug 23 Edward Albert Chr... 2
News Honda Opens Compressed Natural Gas Fueling Stat... Aug 21 Edward Albert Chr... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages