Racism of the Journal Tribune

Racism of the Journal Tribune

Posted in the Marysville Forum

Notabigot

Marysville, OH

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Sex assaults occur all the time in Union County, but did you ever notice that only the photos of Black men and women ( in the case of the Reformatory inmate recently ) are published?
The other James

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 5, 2012
That's not true. Edwin Gee and Woods and another older white guy had photos in the paper. Everyone with sex charges have been white that I can recall. What's your beef with the Journal??
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#3 Dec 6, 2012
they need to git those orw inmates the hell outtaha' town and maybe have the connolly adittion phase 14 go in there and convert the campus into the bunsold big box compound...

put tose mean womin' out by ramond in one of those chickin pharmz and feed them corn....Baby!

no charge
thanks

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Notabigot wrote:
Sex assaults occur all the time in Union County, but did you ever notice that only the photos of Black men and women ( in the case of the Reformatory inmate recently ) are published?
i don't think the paper is racist, they always post pictures of the accused which 95% of the time are white. i do appreciate how they put sex offenders on the cover, which as a parent, is valuable information. Now their My2Cents forum is indeed filled with racism (or at least it used to, haven't been on in years but i imagine it's the same ol' bigots!)
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#5 Dec 6, 2012
why dosent the paper include the union county hindu temples activities in the thursday religion section....?....Baby!

no charge
Thankz

Marysville, OH

#6 Dec 6, 2012
And there are not only racists on my2centsworthless, but Kevin Behrens kicked off 2 people several years ago for daring to endorse Obama.
He STILL hasn't quit harassing them.
It's going to be a riot when the local ACLU lawyer brings a lawsuit against him AND the J-T, since some of KB's antics happened while he was photographing for the J-T at a public event.
All of Daddy Behren's connections with the local FREAKmasons and the fact he is a court magistrate, won't mean a freakin' thing during a trial that will occur out of the county. Change of venue WILL occur.
Move back to Florida KB and make a living scalping more tickets.
in this corner

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 6, 2012
doesn't look like this town is big enough for the Behrens and the Whites.
And the Behrens have been part of this community forever, so the have squatter rights, and probably have enough to buy the Whites a hundred times over.
The other James

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 6, 2012
thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't think the paper is racist, they always post pictures of the accused which 95% of the time are white. i do appreciate how they put sex offenders on the cover, which as a parent, is valuable information. Now their My2Cents forum is indeed filled with racism (or at least it used to, haven't been on in years but i imagine it's the same ol' bigots!)
Is that you mamaforobama? Dang, been a few years.
consciences observer

Mount Vernon, OH

#9 Dec 6, 2012
in this corner wrote:
doesn't look like this town is big enough for the Behrens and the Whites.
And the Behrens have been part of this community forever, so the have squatter rights, and probably have enough to buy the Whites a hundred times over.
Dream on Cletus! Change is real.
i shot dah sheriff

Mansfield, OH

#10 Dec 6, 2012
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Nurse Beatrice

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 9, 2012
I don't like this newspaper. It is racist - behind the times catering to an older racist audience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Bays (Mar '13) Sat Ctfu 6
Speeders in the ville (Feb '17) Aug 14 beth 5
Applebees Aug 13 S Thompson 1
HAM associate survey (Oct '16) Aug 10 Lindz 4
Michael James White (Aug '16) Aug 1 Smiling 3
Kevin Behrens Almost Sued By Sheriff's Dept Aug 1 Snortest 2
Kevin Behrens Fired As Wrestling Coach Aug 1 Snorter 9

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance