Man Owing Thousands In Child Support ...

Man Owing Thousands In Child Support Added To Most Wanted List | WB...

There are 206 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Sep 8, 2010, titled Man Owing Thousands In Child Support Added To Most Wanted List | WB.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Crime Stoppers on Wednesday added a man wanted out of Delaware County to its most wanted list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Bodie

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Crap I know a guy that owes thousands to three wives for 5 kids and two of the kids are now in their 40's !!! And niether Fairfield or Hocking County will lock him up ... His total bill for all 5 has to top $100,000 by now !!!!!
Michelle

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 8, 2010
So, how do you extacly get on the most wanted list? My ex owes me over $35,000...why can't they track him down and throw him in jail? Honestly, it's not even about the money...it's the principal. I have to obey the law, I have to feed, cloth and take care of my child. Why are only some people held to standards.
judy

Cutler, OH

#3 Sep 8, 2010
I guess the girlfriend has realized she has little chance of getting child support from this guy.
Col Hannibal Smith

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 8, 2010
Hey crime stoppers..... while tou're at it, why don't you add a one Jay P Cremeans to that list for back child support as well.This guy has three kids and owes at least $65,000 on two of them alone and no one seems to be worried about his arse.The authorities need to get more serious about these people who owe child support.Oh,and guys, if you're not man enough to take care of the kids you father then don't go putting your toys wgere they don't belong.
TPR Sister

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 8, 2010
cracks me up, my childs father owes $23,000 and they haven't done anything to him. Such BS!!!!
tinkerbell

Washington Court House, OH

#6 Sep 8, 2010
Col Hannibal Smith the same could be said about the ladies too, If your not woman enough to take care of your kids dont go opening up your toy box if you take care of your toys.
Anonymous

Athens, OH

#7 Sep 8, 2010
OMG i have 2 ex son in laws that beats 12,000 this amount aint nothing!!!! how do we go about getting on this same list??????????
jean stuller

Athens, OH

#8 Sep 8, 2010
wow how do we go about getting people on this list, i have 2 sperm donors for my grand kids that owe way more than this guy, did he kill someone also!! it has to be something more, OMG yeh and i bet he is still driving the 2 sperm donors that we have to deal with still have their driving PRIVLAGES ALSO!
REDWHTNBLU

Upper Sandusky, OH

#9 Sep 8, 2010
LMAO... MY GIRLFRIENDS EX LIVES ONE BLOCK AWAY FROM HER IN LOGAN COUNTY AND OWES HER $28000 IN BACK SUPPORT. THE COUNTY COULD CARE LESS.
please

Hilliard, OH

#10 Sep 8, 2010
Col Hannibal Smith wrote:
Hey crime stoppers..... while tou're at it, why don't you add a one Jay P Cremeans to that list for back child support as well.This guy has three kids and owes at least $65,000 on two of them alone and no one seems to be worried about his arse.The authorities need to get more serious about these people who owe child support.Oh,and guys, if you're not man enough to take care of the kids you father then don't go putting your toys wgere they don't belong.
if a woman has doubts about the ability of their booty calls being there for any concived children, then they should keep thier legs shut. or better yet use condoms, they have been around a long, long time, but most young girls want to hurry and have 2 babies so they can lay back on the kids welfare check and lay different men 24/7
Whatever

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 8, 2010
LMAO....my ex owes me $15 grand and the courts are only making him pay $100 a month extra until it's paid off......are you kidding me? My kids will be out of college and probably married before I see the payoff. At no interest, mind you! The courts are a joke!!!!!
ANONY

Cleveland, OH

#12 Sep 8, 2010
THE PEOPLE THAT ARE BITCHING ABOUT THEIR CHILD SUPPORT ON HERE NEED TO REALIZE THEY MADE A POOR DECISION!!!!!!!!!!
child support

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2010
If you play you pay!!!! hahahahaaha
JRW

Columbus, OH

#14 Sep 8, 2010
If you can not financially, emotionally and intellectually raise a child all by yourself, then don't have one!! Most of the women I've met that are chasing child support either don't want to work or they refuse a 50 / 50 agreement with the father because they prefer a check! Divorced (fit) parents should be forced to have joint custody where child support only changes hands in instances of extreme differences in salary between the parents.
KAC

Columbus, OH

#15 Sep 8, 2010
12000 after one month?
Col Hannibal Smith

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 8, 2010
tinkerbell wrote:
Col Hannibal Smith the same could be said about the ladies too, If your not woman enough to take care of your kids dont go opening up your toy box if you take care of your toys.
Very good point,thanks for the add in.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17 Sep 8, 2010
Whatever wrote:
LMAO....my ex owes me $15 grand and the courts are only making him pay $100 a month extra until it's paid off......are you kidding me? My kids will be out of college and probably married before I see the payoff. At no interest, mind you! The courts are a joke!!!!!
What would you have them do? Take his whole check so that he can't make a living for himself. Stop blaming him for you getting pregnant. It takes two to tango. The child support laws are a joke. The men always get screwed over. For most of these women it is all about the money and seeing their ex suffer. That's a fact and you know it. I'm not saying they shouldn't help out but the women shouldn't be getting rich off of it either.
Gabby

Columbus, OH

#18 Sep 8, 2010
What a crock of BS.... You put a worthless man who owes child support on the most wanted list. That is funny. I thought the "MOST WANTED" list was for the super bad criminals. Anyone that does not take care of their under aged children whether it's men or women they should be locked up, out for work detail only and the money go to these kids. They DID NOT ask to be brought into this world. There are too many kids now that are on welfare because of worthless parents. If you don't want the responsibility then keep your pants zipped up and women keep your d+++ legs together.
Col Hannibal Smith

Columbus, OH

#19 Sep 8, 2010
please wrote:
<quoted text>if a woman has doubts about the ability of their booty calls being there for any concived children, then they should keep thier legs shut. or better yet use condoms, they have been around a long, long time, but most young girls want to hurry and have 2 babies so they can lay back on the kids welfare check and lay different men 24/7
Speak as you see fit.Nothing wrong with freedom of speech especially when it's the truth.My next oldest sister had a baby girl and from day one recieved A.D.C. for 14 years befors loosing custody and swore with every passing day it was owed to her and never once wade an attempt to go after the supposed father for child support.I'm not so sure she even knew for a fact who the father was to begin with.
SJD

Plain City, OH

#20 Sep 8, 2010
My dad owes Triple that in back child support!!! And what did they do to him? Not a darn thing!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Donald J Trump Feb 19 No Smoke Dope 6
News East to be used as school again Feb 7 walks like duck 1
Union County Board of DD Feb 7 walks like duck 2
HAM associate survey Feb 7 walks like duck 3
What happened to the Marysville Goodwill store? (Jan '11) Feb 7 walks like duck 14
Speeders in the ville Feb 5 Lucky 1
A thread for Yahmez to talk about himself (May '09) Jan 31 Swinging Sam 55

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages