Woman On Bicycle Dies After Being Str...

Woman On Bicycle Dies After Being Struck By Vehicle

There are 5 comments on the WBNS story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Woman On Bicycle Dies After Being Struck By Vehicle. In it, WBNS reports that:

A female was killed after being struck by a vehicle in Marysville on Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

animal control

Marengo, OH

#1 Sep 6, 2013
diss iz a good example of how poor union counties transportation infustructure conditions r due 2 senile self serviving commissioners and a current engineer who can't even maintain hiz own lawn let alone anything else...despite being the richest county in ohio year after year, if you follow the mony it is goin' out to salary packages for the unskilled well connected, friviolous job creations such as historians and now a $90K per year county manager..?..then spluge a million $$$ on the fugley lady of justice,$4M to subsidize the 90 acre parcel of former heavy industial SMG property into a property tax exempt play toy, multi-million $$$ bridges dat can't pass inspections,.. I could spend the whole day giving examples...

heres the proof in the puddin'...a county road (when if ever will Marysville cowboy-up and annex the navin addition?) with several million spent on studys, reconfigurations and more studys and reconfigurations of previous reconfigurations and its juss a narrow cowpath with a smooth surface and a fancy yellow stripe in the middle....

the crown in the counties narrow cowpaths are not compatible with the striping, actually proper use entailes drivingin the center portion of these converted cowpaths and riding the berm when oncoming traffic is encountered...Baby!

it'z the fleecin' ov americha' I tell ya!

no charge
s never ca

Fredericksburg, VA

#2 Sep 7, 2013
Marty Shaw was one of the most responsible and respectful person that rode a bike or drove a car. She was never careless and a very caring person . WHAT happened to her should never have happened unless the driver was doing something besides keeping their eyes on the road or the roads needed fixed. My heart goes out to Martys family

hugh jasol

Delaware, OH

#3 Sep 8, 2013
animal control wrote:
diss iz a good example of how poor union counties transportation infustructure conditions r due 2 senile self serviving commissioners and a current engineer who can't even maintain hiz own lawn let alone anything else...despite being the richest county in ohio year after year, if you follow the mony it is goin' out to salary packages for the unskilled well connected, friviolous job creations such as historians and now a $90K per year county manager..?..then spluge a million $$$ on the fugley lady of justice,$4M to subsidize the 90 acre parcel of former heavy industial SMG property into a property tax exempt play toy, multi-million $$$ bridges dat can't pass inspections,.. I could spend the whole day giving examples...

heres the proof in the puddin'...a county road (when if ever will Marysville cowboy-up and annex the navin addition?) with several million spent on studys, reconfigurations and more studys and reconfigurations of previous reconfigurations and its juss a narrow cowpath with a smooth surface and a fancy yellow stripe in the middle....

the crown in the counties narrow cowpaths are not compatible with the striping, actually proper use entailes drivingin the center portion of these converted cowpaths and riding the berm when oncoming traffic is encountered...Baby!

it'z the fleecin' ov americha' I tell ya!

no charge
Richest county in the state? Are you high? Union county? Yea, so rich that most execs at Honda and Scotts live in Dublin (usually the Delaware county portion of Dublin)
animal control

Marengo, OH

#4 Sep 8, 2013
watt do they mean "no citations were issued".....?....gubbener kaySICK needs to cut the state patrols funding and they need to mind their own god dam biddness and patrol the interstates instead of being glorified Honda acrux investigators...

bad enough they fornicate and co-habitate with each ouddaha'...why are the taxpayers being forced to finace their consumption and travels....?....

way 2 go and completely ruin the new multi-million $$$ freespan covered bridge union county money waisters dept....and yes, those huge steel beams do clash with the wooden structure concept.......Baby!

no charge
animal control

Marengo, OH

#5 Sep 8, 2013
I have also learnrd dat the bad driver may reside right there @ the crash sceane on the said converted county home cowpath...

and let this be a lesson to those parents who try to be creative/cute whith their kidz names and instead of cawlin' them cindy err sidney, they screw with it and name them cydney.........have sum respect......Baby!

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystal Schweim at Honda Feb 15 Whatsup 1
News Richwood bar poses problem for police (Sep '08) Feb 12 John6969 21
Marysville Hookers? (Apr '09) Feb 11 Lovefun 33
Kyle Conley Feb 8 Anonymous 1
Any changes at MPL (Nov '15) Feb 1 Interesting 51
Patti adkins (Jul '17) Jan 21 My2Cents 11
News Timeline of Patricia Adkins' murder | The Colum... (Dec '10) Jan 20 TelginTheMoron 108

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages