guy getting ventilated at Darby Lake

guy getting ventilated at Darby Lake

Posted in the Marysville Forum

murrysvile

Dublin, OH

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Not hear to smear anyone or wish ill upon them, just wondering if anyone knows if the recent stabbing at Darby Lake was random or not. Given time of day and existing paperwork on the stabbee, I'm assuming not. Either way i hope he pulls through.
murrysvile

Dublin, OH

#2 Sep 30, 2013
ugh. hear -> here
animal control

Marengo, OH

#3 Sep 30, 2013
my guess iz dat it wuz self inflicted....?...why the police and reports omit a suicide attempt shows their ignorance....the guy had recent aresst for cheap dope and theft and who knows watt ouddaha' issues....suicides are pretty popular anymore in central ohio , so why would the cops believe this guy...?...Bottem line iz: juss anuddaha' example ov the problems Honda has brought to rual ohio.....Baby!

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speeders in the ville 18 hr Bill 3
Election Who do you support for State House in Ohio (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar 21 State pharrt 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar 21 You pharrt 16
Lime build up from water Mar 16 Big Jim 2
Does he Still Love Me (Jul '10) Mar 15 your loss 2
News Buy a new NSX and you can put the badges on as ... Mar 12 Proud Hondroid 1
Marysville Hookers? (Apr '09) Mar 9 Bigboy11 14

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages