Judge's daughter faces drug charge | ...

Judge's daughter faces drug charge | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 298 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 28, 2009, titled Judge's daughter faces drug charge | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Union County Common Pleas Judge Don Fraser has watched many an accused drug user pass through his court, and he's tried to levy justice and help them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
animal control

Centerburg, OH

#327 Apr 15, 2010
Folks like Buck GasBag BS are why I hate OSU so much.
animal control

Centerburg, OH

#328 Apr 15, 2010
Hayes wrote:
Bucks Bus from what I've heard your information is right. We live right by them. It sounds like you are defending her though. That's hard for me to stomach.
Are you the city law director?
FukOSU

Columbus, OH

#329 Apr 15, 2010
What ever happened to that dried up old snag anyway? Did KB knock her up?
animal control

Centerburg, OH

#330 Apr 15, 2010
Ever notice the deed to donnies posh place is in his wifeys name only?
Typical Quack.
Mortgagaged to the hilt 2.
I gaurentee ya' he will run again,
just another shameless politian.
animal control

Centerburg, OH

#331 Apr 15, 2010
I tink she and the embezzers wife, across the street frum her newest place were scamming to extort funds frum the gubernut. Like maybe buying a $10,000 drug dawg fer one dollar and so forth.
animal control

Centerburg, OH

#332 Apr 15, 2010
animal control

Centerburg, OH

#333 Apr 15, 2010
animal control

Centerburg, OH

#334 Apr 17, 2010
Involved

Columbus, OH

#335 May 20, 2010
I think that this is all crazy... and alot of it is everyones perception but thats ok thats your reality u can have that. Everyone who was indiceted did not know nor was friends with shae. Me nor my fiancee was quote un quote involved with Shae Frazier. I think that this is all too much attention really negative or not its still attention. I am not on here by any means to justify.... but I think that everyone thinks that this is a life alot of ppl wanted for themselves it is far from that. Nobody woke up one day and said I want to be a heroin addict people have different ways of dealing with things there was something they wanted to feel or didnt want to feel so in the search for that they got caught up in a very hard drug. It was not something anyone wanted it happened and then comes the selling to feed your addiction is it right? no its not by any means right. But the people are no longer themselves they have now became the slave to heroin a slave to the drug and criminal lifestyle... Its not any longer just the drug its getting away from the money as well is it easy money no it cost way more in the long run but at the time it seems good. I dont think anyone from the outside can ever understand EVER so all i say is dont ever question the depth of the ocean some of these people have swam. Ok so u had some problems and u didnt stick a needle in your arm to make them go away well good for u thats not the problem the problem is the ones that are trying to find something better through a needle the problem is that through all these indicements... nothing was solved! Heroin is still on the streets the want for it is still there and the pushers will still have it when ever they call because they want what they have. Will it ever go away no NEVER and better yet I dont understand why not the bigger fish? if the outcome was meant for the atempt to make heroin go away or stop crime rate why did they get the dea involved to follow out of union cnty lines there is pictures at the MAIN persons house that supplied quit a few ppl in this area why didnt they stop it there why pass it by involve the DEA only to keep it local? All that has happened is they now cut out the middle man for the "others" thats all! The last bust hmmm... did the same thing nothing is happing so lets do it a different way. Heroin will never go away lets educate the youth these children are our future and the drug games next victim. Dont stick their noises in text books or have someone who hasnt been there tell them DONT DO DRUGS. But someone who has hit bottom someone who is doing right now put them in the class have them speak of their stories their struggles where it put them at in their life. EDUCATE dont stick them in there to glorify stcik them in there to speak the ugly truths how it happenes so fast how there is no controlling it how in the end all the problems are still there and worse now. Lets quit speaking so bad about the heroin addicts and do something with them its not going to go away lets take what we can out of it the dealers wont stop so lets not give them clintel hmmmmmmmmm....... And lets not be immature I am not on here for grammer or spelling so really I dont want to hear the dumb comments about stuff that really dont matter
Botema

Chillicothe, OH

#336 May 20, 2010
There really are sensible people on here! I didn't think they existed, but I'm glad to see they do!
reaility

Columbus, OH

#337 May 20, 2010
Botema wrote:
There really are sensible people on here! I didn't think they existed, but I'm glad to see they do!
And you sure as Hell are not one of them Botema Campbell/White/Mills whatever you call yourself now.
Your life has be a trail of failed relationships, bad debts, bankruptcy, worthless "education" (how did that $42,000 student loan to study whatever the F it was work out for you?), bad parenting, lies, and pathetic choices.
Botema

Chillicothe, OH

#338 May 20, 2010
Yeah, and you still hide behind code names because you must be embarrassed of your pathetic little life. Not man or woman enough to show who you are because your afraid that your life would be disected? I really don't care what you think. No education is worthless.......so you can sit and think that all you want. Knowledge is one thing nobody can take away from you and just because you didn't make it past high school apparantly doesn't mean you should knock my degree. Failed relationships? I guess you were there to know why they failed? I'm assuming it was all my fault they failed right? It doesn't matter you will think what you want anyway so go ahead and create whatever story you want, post it all over the internet and see if I lose any sleep over it. Guess what? I won't.
abc

Norwich, OH

#339 May 21, 2010
If you call that incoherent babbling sensible then you need to get your money back for that degree!!
reaility

Columbus, OH

#340 May 21, 2010
Money back?
She never paid for it. On her bankruptcy filing is listed the $42,000 she owes and never paid for the student loan for that BullShit "degree".
How in the hell that was $42,000 is a mystery.
She did get a lot of benefit out of the fegree, went to West Central Prison on Rt 4 and picked up some dates.
Men is prison will go for anything.
agree

Columbus, OH

#341 May 21, 2010
Involved wrote:
I think that this is all crazy... and alot of it is everyones perception but thats ok thats your reality u can have that. Everyone who was indiceted did not know nor was friends with shae. Me nor my fiancee was quote un quote involved with Shae Frazier. I think that this is all too much attention really negative or not its still attention. I am not on here by any means to justify.... but I think that everyone thinks that this is a life alot of ppl wanted for themselves it is far from that. Nobody woke up one day and said I want to be a heroin addict people have different ways of dealing with things there was something they wanted to feel or didnt want to feel so in the search for that they got caught up in a very hard drug. It was not something anyone wanted it happened and then comes the selling to feed your addiction is it right? no its not by any means right. But the people are no longer themselves they have now became the slave to heroin a slave to the drug and criminal lifestyle... Its not any longer just the drug its getting away from the money as well is it easy money no it cost way more in the long run but at the time it seems good. I dont think anyone from the outside can ever understand EVER so all i say is dont ever question the depth of the ocean some of these people have swam. Ok so u had some problems and u didnt stick a needle in your arm to make them go away well good for u thats not the problem the problem is the ones that are trying to find something better through a needle the problem is that through all these indicements... nothing was solved! Heroin is still on the streets the want for it is still there and the pushers will still have it when ever they call because they want what they have. Will it ever go away no NEVER and better yet I dont understand why not the bigger fish? if the outcome was meant for the atempt to make heroin go away or stop crime rate why did they get the dea involved to follow out of union cnty lines there is pictures at the MAIN persons house that supplied quit a few ppl in this area why didnt they stop it there why pass it by involve the DEA only to keep it local? All that has happened is they now cut out the middle man for the "others" thats all! The last bust hmmm... did the same thing nothing is happing so lets do it a different way. Heroin will never go away lets educate the youth these children are our future and the drug games next victim. Dont stick their noises in text books or have someone who hasnt been there tell them DONT DO DRUGS. But someone who has hit bottom someone who is doing right now put them in the class have them speak of their stories their struggles where it put them at in their life. EDUCATE dont stick them in there to glorify stcik them in there to speak the ugly truths how it happenes so fast how there is no controlling it how in the end all the problems are still there and worse now. Lets quit speaking so bad about the heroin addicts and do something with them its not going to go away lets take what we can out of it the dealers wont stop so lets not give them clintel hmmmmmmmmm....... And lets not be immature I am not on here for grammer or spelling so really I dont want to hear the dumb comments about stuff that really dont matter
I so agree with you , they need to listen to someone who had put that needle in their are and got addicted then took that hard road to be clean and free , on what they lost along the way being high all the time and the family members that they hurt,, education is the answer , not beating down the person or their family,,
TrippingBalls

Lancaster, OH

#342 May 21, 2010
By all means, get clean and stay clean, Involved. Just stay the hell away from me and mine. That goes for the rest of you drug addled walking dead, as well.
danny k wampler jr

AOL

#343 Jun 5, 2010
i have taken care of my grandparents for over ten years now they are in very bad health. when the police and sherifff came to my door june second i thought it was too tell they had found stolen property of mine instead they asked me to step off the porch and put my hands behind my back i was terrified my grandfather comes out and ask them what they were doing with me, they shouted to him he should be more worried about his drug trafficking grandson.then they took me away i told them this was a big mistake but please let me call someone to watch my grandparents they have alsimers and they couldnt be left alone they refused and took me to a house and asked where my friends were hiding i didnt even know these peoples names i kept telling them they have the wrong person i was to be held without bond until court .after spending two days at tri conty jail detectives came too see asked some question and then said they were very sorry they think they have the wrong person i was magically released hours later. my father which i dont even know may be who they were after since we have the same name its to think my name is now ruined in the marysville paper saying i could get 33 years i dont even know these people thank god my grandparents are alright its scarie to what couldve happened to them im home now with them yuo never know in life what can happen even when your innocent be safe and be afraid a little mix up in union county might get you 33 years
an anonymous

Columbus, OH

#344 Sep 10, 2010
@the truth

sounds like you should be a judge!

but in all honesty, you should go to some AA meetings... see addiction first hand and have an open mind about it and maybe your tune will change....

she didnt "produce" those people would have gotten their drugs from steve, bob, dave, or kyle.... shea just happend to make some bad decisions and got rapped up in it... now that does not negate the fact that she did in fact commit crimes and did pay the price for it... unfortunately you weren't the judge.

the truth of the matter is the girl was living a terrible life style, went through some tough stuff and came out an amazing women. i met this girl after the fact of all this happening and i didnt even believe her for a second that she did any of this untill i got online and looked myself..

its people like you who are too ignorant to give people a second chance, and let a miracle happen and them change the lives of others along with their own... she is a very positive force in a lot of peoples lives today.

get out and check out some AA meetings learn about alcoholism and addiction. some of those people go through even worse things make 100x worse decisions and are unbelievable people today.

you sit here and make a worldly judgement on her. gloat about it. from what you read in the paper and what you read is what they want to show you... you have not a clue about this girl and the things she does or who she even is.

ps eat it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speeders in the ville 18 hr Bill 3
Election Who do you support for State House in Ohio (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar 21 State pharrt 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar 21 You pharrt 16
Lime build up from water Mar 16 Big Jim 2
Does he Still Love Me (Jul '10) Mar 15 your loss 2
News Buy a new NSX and you can put the badges on as ... Mar 12 Proud Hondroid 1
Marysville Hookers? (Apr '09) Mar 9 Bigboy11 14

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages