Marysville schools evaluated for safety

Marysville schools evaluated for safety

There are 3 comments on the This Week Community News story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Marysville schools evaluated for safety. In it, This Week Community News reports that:

Mill Valley Elementary School principal Greg Casto and police officers Bo Spain and Dennis Flanagan look at the views of the school's security cameras Wednesday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This Week Community News.

donald mCronald

Edison, OH

#1 Jan 15, 2013
my evalueation of msvl skewlz saftey assement is pretty much the same as one of the many china-mart supercenter big-box stores.

msvl has built schools larger than their china-mart, h/depot and lowes combined...then they go do like they do with their $50M $$$ brand new facuilties and exuctive making 6 figure plus saleries and billions of $$$$ in inventories,

AND WATT DO THEY DO?

they stick a low-paid, ubnarmed handicapped/challenaged greeter by the entrance and have a fancy video recording of everyone stealing everthing and its up to the local police/fire dept to protect their profit margins.

msvl skewlz has juss reported possibly cuttin' more excess staff than the entire manpower of the local police dept employs.

so in a nutt-shell, my opinion iz these places are to big for their own good and are very un-secure to an extreme...

when the nra said every skewl should have a armed gaurd and the public thought it was a joke, i figured it was the understatement of the year, because if you have a $50M $$$ big-box supercenter IMO you need 20 armed gaurds, not 1.....Baby!

no charge
UncleErnie

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Safety in the Marysville schools?
Enter Kevin Berhens.
They hire an alcoholic, paranoid, bipolar, meglomanic, tax cheating, perjuring, child molester wanna-be as a wrestling coach.
Kevin is more of a threat than all other combined.
donald mCronald

Edison, OH

#3 Jan 15, 2013
i thought about attending the skewl board meeting they had over by milford in the new big box building beside the burnt-out remains of the old stocdkyards....?...but knew dat it might turn violent err sumptin' crazy, so i stayed home and watched-it on the c-bus news.

people are worried to death of dat unsafe area and awl it'z bad doin'z-n-stuff...on c-mas eve the 59yo ole custodian died in his sleep, prolli worried about wicked ways the system has been operated.

then go figure the brain-dead adm has their orfice on the dead end of hickory and a chebby one ton drives right threw the front door like sum crazy science fiction movie.......Baby!

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nearly two years later, adults-only hotel finds... Sep 22 Team Deploreables 12
Kroger Market Place Sep 21 Jayman32 1
News Volunteers lend a hand to students Sep 17 Mr Coach 4
Drug Rehab Facility with 80% success rate Sep 13 Get Clean 1
Library management & staff rude and inconsiderate (Apr '13) Sep 10 Nirvana 49
New Path Pregnancy Resource Center Sep 7 NPPRC 6
Any changes at MPL (Nov '15) Sep 6 Th rural crescent 44

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages