Washer andDryer

Tarlton, OH

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Hello, I have never tried this befor. I think alot of people read this post. I hope so! Maybe somone could help me? I am looking for a used waher and dryer for my daughter for Christmas! I am disabled and I live with her. she doesnt know that I put this on here! but I can do laundry and keep the house clean. It would be an answer to my prayers to find one that I could afford. Im not asking for a free hand out! I would be willing to pay. PLEASE HELP! Merry Christmas! God Bless. If anyone knows where I could get one ,then I will give you my number.I can pick them up! THANK YOU
nicnac

Lancaster, OH

#2 Nov 18, 2012
i will keep my eyes open!
Chief Way-Wel-Ea-Py

Marysville, OH

#3 Nov 19, 2012
i saw a pair go pretty reasonable @ auction this summer, also heard this persn went to lowes and bought $750 Cabrio washer for $350, it was returned because the people who bought it first complained how loud they operate (they sorta sound like a jet plane takin' off)
Washer andDryer

Tarlton, OH

#4 Nov 20, 2012
I just want to say thank you for trying to help. I dont know if I could afford a new pair at lowes. I wish I could. Please keep helping ! I know I will find one somewhere. Thank You and God Bless!
Gee

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Call Obama ... he will give one to everyone who voted for him
Paul Ryan 2016

Marysville, OH

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Gee wrote:
Call Obama ... he will give one to everyone who voted for him
You got that right brother. No more free rides when we get these clowns out in 4 years. Pray pray pray. NO free rides.
Washer andDryer

Tarlton, OH

#8 Nov 23, 2012
I just wanted to say thank you to nic nac I thought that was very nice of you to say you would keep looking. But now I feel disgraced for putting this on here. I thought it might be helpful, but I don't understand some of the comments made. All I was doing was trying to find a waher and dryer for a good price. Even used!I't didn't matter.Thanks to all ,but I will find one! I'm sorry if I offended any one.
gator mCklusky

Bellville, OH

#9 Jan 17, 2013
http://columbus.craigslist.org/zip/3552366960...

free washer, dryer, and 2 refrigerators

washer, dryer, and 2 refrigerators
the stove in the picture does not go it belongs to the landlord
moving and cannot take as i do not have a truck
animal control

Bellville, OH

#10 Jan 19, 2013
COMPLETE MINI STORAGE located at 1107 East Fifth Street in Marysville, Ohio 43040 will offer for public sale on Wednesday, January 30th, 2013 at 11:00 am the following

Unit #T365: sofa, washer, dryer, table

http://columbus.craigslist.org/gms/3549947608...

no charge
Washer andDryer

Tarlton, OH

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Thank you everyone for all your help! I bought a real nice used set at the Delaware thrift store.It looks very nice and works great! I would like to come to the mini storage sale! Thank you animal control. I will be looking for a good used computer stand now ! lol. God Bless
animal control

Marengo, OH

#12 Feb 8, 2013
ck diss out.....Baby!

storage unit wars

http://www.aetv.com/storage-wars/video/

~no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 31 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,979
'The Maize' will honor Hayes, Tressel (Sep '10) Tue urbanLIARpantzONfire 9
MAiZE craze returns to Milford Center Mon urbanLIARpantzONfire 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
mike and brian dunn (Jul '12) Sep 13 Lova 2
Window Tinting Sep 12 Claire Reynolds 3
New Library Director Sep 11 BeeBop 35
•••
•••
Marysville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marysville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000