Two spurn Marysville's wireless trans...

Two spurn Marysville's wireless transmitters

There are 1 comment on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Two spurn Marysville's wireless transmitters. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Afternoon Update, sent weekday afternoons, keeps you up to date with breaking news and updates from later in the day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

animal control

Mansfield, OH

#1 Apr 28, 2013
this is actually a non-issue that has been misshandeled by a inexperianced pushy city adminstration and now is a front page news story

after cootz wuz chief the city hired/fired some outtaha' towner and he sued the pushy litl'town for mega-big $$$$ beacause they violated his rights-n-stuff

msvl needs to listen to the people, not somebody who moved there yesterday frum wess by-god virginny, gahannaha, europe, err westerville...

the people have more use for dat fancy new volleyball sandbox $$$$$ over @ the EPA superfund toxic dump, than the $6.8M new council digs, a $500,000 cheap carport/shelter house downtown, and $17M police station/mayors court and so forth....who thinks of diss sheet.....?....Baby!

Stop harassing the customers

~no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catch a candid reader 16 hr freebawllin pharmer 2
News Trolley' service to begin in city 17 hr freebawllin pharmer 3
News 2017 Acura NSX rolls off the line 17 hr freebawllin pharmer 6
Any changes at MPL (Nov '15) Thu aj mears 25
News Former Marysville teacher sentenced to 7 days i... May 21 MUZZIE ZEEK 2
patti adkins (Oct '15) May 6 From There 8
News Deadline for Old Village decision looms (Mar '09) Apr 29 cheech 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages