First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MJT Reader

Marysville, OH

#1 Dec 7, 2012
The MJT is a great small town newspaper run by one of the most respected families in Marysville.
thanks

Marysville, OH

#2 Dec 7, 2012
i heard on NPR the other night that Newspapers everywhere are having to cut corners. For example, more than a 1/3 of the staff at the Cleveland Plain Dealer are going to be fired! It's sad. I still love newspapers and it's hard to imagine a world without them. I was a newspaper delivery person when I was little and felt my job was so important because so many people that count on that morning newspaper.

If the MJT would change a few things and edit properly, I am sure the paper would do better. I like some of the paper but always feel like there is too much focus on sports. And I could care less what someone's favorite recipes are EVERYDAY! But maybe there is still hope.
Greg

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 7, 2012
"most respected families in Marysville"

Now THAT'S funny! Thanks for the chuckle.
animal control

Marysville, OH

#4 Dec 7, 2012
i read the mc burg paper every wendsday....Baby!

http://burgtelegram.com/

no charge
James

Marysville, OH

#5 Dec 7, 2012
I love the MJT as well, and Kevin is a great fella. I am just jelous of everything he has in life and has acomplished but I know I never will.
thanks

Marysville, OH

#6 Dec 7, 2012
looks like there's only one way to settle this feud......DANCE OFF!!!

This sh*t is pathetic and ridiculous.
Keller Spaniel

Marysville, OH

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Sure it has been around a long time but I can't see it reaching enough people in younger demographics.
consciences observer

Shelby, OH

#8 Dec 7, 2012
James wrote:
I love the MJT as well, and Kevin is a great fella. I am just jelous of everything he has in life and has acomplished but I know I never will.
The drunk paperboy can't even spell!
SayWhat

Lancaster, OH

#9 Dec 8, 2012
MJT Reader wrote:
The MJT is a great small town newspaper run by one of the most respected families in Marysville.
Without a doubt, this is the single most ridiculous LIE that I've ever seen on this forum.

"...most respected families in Marysville" ?

How about the most LEAST respected family in Union County for the past 70 years!!!

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hurl!
SayWhat

Lancaster, OH

#10 Dec 8, 2012
James wrote:
I love the MJT as well, and Kevin is a great fella. I am just jelous of everything he has in life and has acomplished but I know I never will.
I now this was written in sarcasm, but who would want the "accomplishment" of being a STALKER and being known as the town brat who yells, screams and intimidates those who disagree with him?

NO WONDER THE HOMETOWN CONNECTION AND E-MARYSVILLE.COM ARE DOING SO WELL! "Junior" is driving people away AND THEY ARE DISCOVERING THAT THEY GET BETTER VALUE FOR THEIR ADVERTIZING DOLLAR ELSEWHERE.
Dawg

Lancaster, OH

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Years ago people complained about the smell on the north side of M'ville and thought it was from the sewage plant.
Wrong.
It was from the J-T.

Man, I just LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV freedom of speech!
former paper boy

Marysville, OH

#12 Dec 9, 2012
He scares me.
opportunity

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Sure hope nobody falls on the snow and ice that the MJT has neglected to remove from their sidewalks...
thanks

Marysville, OH

#14 Dec 28, 2012
I really enjoyed the "random acts of kindness" by Melanie Beherens that was in the paper the other day. The MJT should do more articles like that!
animal control

Bellville, OH

#15 Dec 29, 2012
my favorite installments are when she gits into confertations @ local biddnesss and tells off slow beey young'n cashiers,

then shakes a gallon of pink cap milk @ the beach ahead of her and sez "meet me in the alley!", and concludes she will never shop "there" again.....Baby!

no charge
ryans fable

Bellville, OH

#16 Dec 29, 2012
me likes the one installment of cornacopia where the guy drives his convertible auto to a c-bus concert and during the event a downpouring thunerstorm came and he ran out into the storm and the convertible top stuck in the down posistion and he wrestled with it in the rain meanwhile his snazzy white leather auto interior was ruined and he returned to his msvl crib in soaking wet atire and a soggy convetible chrysler with the top stuck open.

even funnier is the part where his story is like "i went to this cool concert by myself".....?...Dude, ur not foolin' nobody!...it's pretty clear ur blonde baby doll was with you and she had to ride soaked to the bone back home with ya!...and that was embarrasing enough so you tried to make the readers think you went to a concert by yourself.....Baby!

no charge
QVC Shopper

Marysville, OH

#17 Jan 4, 2013
I love the MJT. Great small town newspaper owned by a Great Family.
animal control

Bellville, OH

#18 Jan 4, 2013
the fruit cake joke on the back page was a pretty dissaterous idea for public relations, the county health dept needs to grow a god dam brain.....Baby!

no charge
thanks

Marysville, OH

#19 Jan 4, 2013
animal control wrote:
the fruit cake joke on the back page was a pretty dissaterous idea for public relations, the county health dept needs to grow a god dam brain.....Baby!
no charge
i thought that was hilarious!
animal control

Bellville, OH

#20 Jan 4, 2013
ryans fable wrote:
me likes the one installment of cornacopia where the guy drives his convertible auto to a c-bus concert and during the event a downpouring thunerstorm came and he ran out into the storm and the convertible top stuck in the down posistion and he wrestled with it in the rain meanwhile his snazzy white leather auto interior was ruined and he returned to his msvl crib in soaking wet atire and a soggy convetible chrysler with the top stuck open.
even funnier is the part where his story is like "i went to this cool concert by myself".....?...Dude, ur not foolin' nobody!...it's pretty clear ur blonde baby doll was with you and she had to ride soaked to the bone back home with ya!...and that was embarrasing enough so you tried to make the readers think you went to a concert by yourself.....Baby!
no charge
i noe ur rite, ryans parable....Baby!
hiz gig on zoombieezzy bay waz twisted also....wonder why he omitted the "PaPa Murphys" pizza failure in hiz article today about how anti-biddness msvl and their phony figureheads are...?....thats to bad about his simulated white leater interior beein' awl water stained-n-stuff

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Library Director Dec 23 Eluveitie 73
Richwood bar poses problem for police (Sep '08) Dec 18 pottersvilleP0P0t... 16
Parenting tips Dec 18 pottersvilleP0P0t... 5
Msvl Bites The Dust_ Baby! (Mar '12) Dec 18 pottersvilleP0P0t... 42
New businesses coming to town Dec 7 Jason 43
Drug bust in Mill Valley Dec 7 blacksunday 5
Timeline of Patricia Adkins' murder | The Colum... (Dec '10) Dec 5 4RsAlways 93
Marysville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marysville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marysville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore