Review: Showplace Rent To Own

Review: Showplace Rent To Own

Posted in the Marysville Forum

mari

Dayton, OH

#1 Nov 25, 2013
I would never go to this place. Everything is poor quality. I bought a washer and dryer and the dryer barely dried the clothes then when I went to return it because my family gave me a set they a) wouldn't refund our money paid for the next month even though we paid 5 days before the due date and the due date still hadn't rolled around when we called them to take the set back and said they wouldn't because contractually it didn't say they had to but it also contractually didn't say they couldn't return the money they very well could've and should've for good measure and to get me to come back and b) never showed up to pick the set up at agreed time or even day.
ripoff

Mount Gilead, OH

#2 Nov 30, 2013
RENT TO OWN IS A RIP OFF

MATH ISN'T THAT HARD

YOU PAY TWICE AS MUCH FOR HALF THE PRODUCT

The fact that these companies continue to thrive is beyond my understanding. Why not just set little piles of cash on the ground and burn it.
A Bitch in Time Saves 9

Bloomington, IN

#3 Dec 1, 2013
Is it me or when did our entire economy become so predatory?

The jobs left for the middle class are largely sales jobs to sell us junk. Junk loans, Junk insurance, junk Chinese products made with slave labor, junk. Sure - there have always been flim flam men but the environment has been fertilized with the crap of tea party Neanderthals like the honorable Jim Jordan who never met a billionaire he didn't like or worship.

Let me cut to the chase. Better start knowing who you vote for. Instead of voting for candidates who wish to regulate reproductive decisions made between a woman in consultation with her doctor, let us vote for politicians who seek to regulate the Pay Day and Rent to Own loan sharks. Think. IT'S PATRIOTIC.
What R U Talking About

Lancaster, OH

#4 Dec 2, 2013
Bitch -

There will NEVER be a utopia on this earth - despite the fool-hardy attempts of REGRESSIVES like yourself - nor will there ever be a political "Messiah".

And "NO", the Tea Party is NOT responsible for ANY of this Nation's problems. To accuse them of ANY of the problems in this, THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, is buffoonery.

DOPE needs to be made legal for every liberal in the U.S. to smoke. That way, they would spend all their time getting high - using their marijuana pacifiers - and REAL people who can handle life wouldn't have to deal with them!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News National Guardsman convicted of sexually abusin... Mon matt 2
Mayor Runs or Walks? (Feb '11) Jun 1 coach hazzert 7
News Deal for water plant irks Delaware County May 31 kingdong 6
What teacher was it? May 29 kingdong 21
Dan Fogt for State Representative.....Baby! (Dec '13) May 29 kingdong 8
MPL searching for a new DIrector May 29 Eluveitie 46
Stacy McConoughey - MHS teacher resigns after a... May 28 cotter 3
More from around the web

Marysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE