FOX40 Fans Help Find the Lowest Gas P...

FOX40 Fans Help Find the Lowest Gas Prices

There are 3 comments on the KTXL-TV Sacramento story from Apr 11, 2011, titled FOX40 Fans Help Find the Lowest Gas Prices. In it, KTXL-TV Sacramento reports that:

The average price of gas in Sacramento is now a little over $4 per gallon for regular, which is up 10 cents since last Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTXL-TV Sacramento.

ROSEMARY LaBELLE

Manteca, CA

#1 Apr 14, 2011
GAS PRICES ARE OUT OF REASON. WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT? I KNOW HE DOSE'T CARE ABOUT US LITTLE PEOPLE JUST LIVING WITH LESS AND LESS.
JCS

Courtland, CA

#2 Apr 14, 2011
So well said Rosemary...This gas situation is simply out of control...People are struggling wasy too hard, just to get to work!
ROSEMARY LaBELLE

Manteca, CA

#3 Apr 25, 2011
I do not understand why more people are not up shouting about the way our goverment is being run. They must be as feed up with us being in a depression as I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News of our Past: Ranch worker reports he saw a... Wed Brian Jennings 1
News Rent: Squeezed in Santa Cruz Aug 20 Woof 15
News Beale airman arrested in child sex sting Aug 12 Wtf 4
News Economist sees Marin holding its own in housing... (Nov '08) Jul 28 JGI 4
Kenny Robinson Jul '16 Local gal 1
Hillary Clinton (Apr '15) Jul '16 xxxx 39
News Strangersa kindness provides home for mother, d... (Dec '15) Jun '16 Chad1 5

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages