Sikhs of the Sacramento Valley

Sikhs of the Sacramento Valley

There are 13 comments on the NewsReview.com story from Oct 24, 2013, titled Sikhs of the Sacramento Valley. In it, NewsReview.com reports that:

Celebrate Sikh culture: The 34th annual Yuba City Sikh Festival and Parade takes place Friday through Sunday, Nov. 1-3, with the parade happening Sunday, Nov. 3 at 11 a.m. The action is centered around the Yuba City Sikh Temple at 2468 Tierra Buena Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsReview.com.

Sat Sri Akal

Australia

#1 Oct 24, 2013
Sikhs are all crooks, Illegals economic migrants only to steal and nothing to contribute to the American Christian society. Sickhs are a Cancer which will engulf and destroy Sacramento turning it into a dirty Punjab.Indians did the right thing in 1984 , We Indian s immensely hate Sikhs and Sikhism.

The Following picture tells allot about sikhs integration in INDIA.

https://www.google.com.au/search...
Sikh supporter

Chico, CA

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Indians hate a lot. Killing by Indians has been going on for centuries. They kill each other by the hundreds. They rape and kill little girls frequently. They are in the news for this and other killings all the time. Disgusting creatures.

These Indians are a filthy crew (and not even so great at computer support lately). Is the poster upset because Sikhs don't do those filthy things in the Sikh culture?

Here in the Central Valley Sikhs contribute their labor to the agricultural community without fanfare. What do the Indians contribute beside your big mouth?
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Sikh supporter wrote:
Indians hate a lot. Killing by Indians has been going on for centuries. They kill each other by the hundreds. They rape and kill little girls frequently. They are in the news for this and other killings all the time. Disgusting creatures.
These Indians are a filthy crew (and not even so great at computer support lately). Is the poster upset because Sikhs don't do those filthy things in the Sikh culture?
Here in the Central Valley Sikhs contribute their labor to the agricultural community without fanfare. What do the Indians contribute beside your big mouth?
His ranting sounds just like the hate that comes from right -wing (tea -bagger) talking heads.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#4 Oct 25, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
His ranting sounds just like the hate that comes from right -wing (tea -bagger) talking heads.
>
>
God, don't tell me that the T baggers also managed to pollute "the land of wonder, the land down under" the hell happened to the "we will throw a shrimp on the barby for you...?"
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 Oct 25, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
God, don't tell me that the T baggers also managed to pollute "the land of wonder, the land down under" the hell happened to the "we will throw a shrimp on the barby for you...?"
What the bloody hell are you talking about Road Toa d...?!!!

Seriously... you don't serioualy think that the Sikh Culture came from Australia... do you Road Toa d...?!!!

Wow...!!!

NO... DOUBLE WOW...!!!

Just when I think that old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" just COULDN'T sink any lower into his vial septic tank of ASTONISHING STUPIDITY and IGNORANCE...!

He always manages to sink just a little lower into the filth...!

The Sikh Culture didn't come from Australia Road Toa d...!

The Sikh Religion and Culture originated in the 15th century in the Punjab region of what now is India...!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh

You know Road Toa d...

For someone who has claimed to have a MA in English and a 175 IQ...

YOU ARE REALLY, REALLY STUPID...!!!

And I mean... DUMB A$$- BOTTOM OF THE BARREL - STUPID...!!!

Poor old Road Toa d...

Such a sorry and "STUPID" excuse for a man...!!!

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html
Progun

Chico, CA

#6 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I love how you throw the word HATE around and always say the right hates this and that. Well maybe you should watch the morons on MSNBC, you will see hate first hand. Sharpton the race baiting bigot, Maddow the one that believes if you aren't gay you should be shot. Shall I continue, idiot?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>I love how you throw the word HATE around and always say the right hates this and that. Well maybe you should watch the morons on MSNBC, you will see hate first hand. Sharpton the race baiting bigot, Maddow the one that believes if you aren't gay you should be shot. Shall I continue, idiot?
>
>
The only reason you say that "Sharpton is the race baiting bigot and Maddow the one that believes if you aren't gay you should be shot" is because, like most conservatives, you do not understand what you read, let alone what you hear, kinda like that stupid TWP slut above who thinks I said that Sikhs come from Australia....go pound sand!!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#9 Oct 26, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The only reason you say that "Sharpton is the race baiting bigot and Maddow the one that believes if you aren't gay you should be shot" is because, like most conservatives, you do not understand what you read, let alone what you hear, kinda like that stupid TWP slut above who thinks I said that Sikhs come from Australia....go pound sand!!
They do have a comprehension problem.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#10 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
They do have a comprehension problem.
>
>
You are correct, the vast majority of conservatives do have a serious comprehension problems, but you have to watch out for the ones who cleverly feign a comprehension problem in order to turn the tables on you to make it easier for them to segue into their on bullshit.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Oct 26, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
but you have to watch out for the ones who cleverly feign a comprehension problem in order to turn the tables on you...
Oh... so now old Road Toa d is blaming the "Evil Repubicans" for "turning the tables" on him and somehow "tricking" him into saying that the Sikh culture came from Australia...!

Oh this is PRICELESS...!!!

So now old Road Toa d is claiming that he was "tricked" into now knowing where the Sikh culture came from...!

It was those Clever old "Repubicans" who "turned the tables" on old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" and TRICKED him into thinking that the Sikh's came from Australia...!

Wow...!

Instead of being a MAN and simply admitting that he didn't know where the Sikh's came from... he makes up a preposterous "conspiracy theory" that he was somehow "tricked" into being so ASTONISHINGLY STUPID...!!!

You just can't make this kind of STUPID up folks...!!!

Poor old Road Toa d...

Such a "easily tricked" old fool...!

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

ROTFLMAO...!!!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#12 Oct 27, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are correct, the vast majority of conservatives do have a serious comprehension problems, but you have to watch out for the ones who cleverly feign a comprehension problem in order to turn the tables on you to make it easier for them to segue into their on bullshit.
Notice how one of the right -wing freaks proves once again that he not only has a comprehension problem butt that he's a liar?

More proof that he should have been aborted prior to birth.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#13 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Notice how one of the right -wing freaks proves once again that he not only has a comprehension problem butt that he's a liar?
More proof that he should have been aborted prior to birth.
>
>
You got it!

I can think of several right wing freaks on these threads who should have been aborted at birth instead of allowed to endure a life time of self loathing and misery
Progun

Oroville, CA

#14 Oct 31, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Do not understand what I read? Ever picked up a newspaper? Are you kidding me? Seriously? You and your butt buddy have the comprehension problem if you cant see that Sharpton is nothing more than a dirt bag bigot. It is not a comprehension problem here, bud. It is a typical lack of common sense from the left. Sorry about your luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strangersa kindness provides home for mother, d... (Dec '15) Jun 22 Chad1 5
News Environmental nonprofit leader seeking Santa Cr... Jun 22 Woof 5
busdriver Jun 10 marisa 1
friends from Wheatland (Oct '07) Jun 6 fedup 7
News Beale airman arrested in child sex sting Jun 6 HedonistNeo 1
Yuba City Music Thread (Oct '12) Jun 4 Musikologist 28
News Butte's most wanted for July 25 (Jul '08) Jun 1 lmfao 71

Marysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marysville Mortgages