Mullenix Real Estate and Hospitality ...

Mullenix Real Estate and Hospitality Family Suing Father in St. Louis County Court

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Mullenix Real Estate and Hospitality Family Suing Father in St. Louis County Court. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Brothers Michael, Douglas, and Gregory Mullenix are suing their father, Country Life Acres neighborhood resident, Ivan Mullenix in the St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Genevieve Shanahan

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 20, 2012
Everyone knows that Michael, Greg and Douglas are broke and real estate tax deadbeats. They are consistently in violation of paying their property taxes.
AhSo

Belton, MO

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Really? How interesting. Tell us more
a father who knows

Palm Desert, CA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Genevieve Shanahan wrote:
Everyone knows that Michael, Greg and Douglas are broke and real estate tax deadbeats. They are consistently in violation of paying their property taxes.
I think you have the story turned around.....the kids arent broke...the Dad is. The kids pay their taxes and have a company that employs 300 people in St. Louis....Better check your information again, Genevieve!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just keep it up darkies 3 hr Sick of darkies 1
Baker excavating / Brian Baker don't trust him Apr 26 JGR 2
News Bachmann Demands Congress Slice $105 Billion Fr... (Mar '11) Apr 20 Marcus Welby 3
Jiggys are animals Apr 18 Three K 1
car accident this afternoon on 141 (Mar '11) Apr 9 Steven 5
Any esorts around Chesterfield Feb '16 Matt 3
Cold brew (Mar '15) Mar '15 Need a hangout 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maryland Heights Mortgages