Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda nice to read something on here besides stuff that a 5 year old would think up. People need to start paying attention to some of this stuff. They just live in dreamland and don't realize what is happening to our country.
CHEERS!
Shhhh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_reli...
Alex the MAN

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Senate GOP Bill To Force Obama And Biden Into Obamacare Exchanges…
~ This is funnier than Hell!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/senate-gop...
Yet Another Poll Shows Obama’s Approval Rating Tanking…
~ It takes liberals much longer to figure out what conservatives know from the start!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/yet-anothe...
Obama:“Not Fair” Palestinians Don’t Have Their Own State, Not A “Free People” Because of Israeli “Occupation”…
~ Fact: Former Israeli PM Ehud Olmert offered the Palestinians land equaling 100% of the West Bank and Abbas still said no.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/obama-not-...
Report: Obama Considering $150 Million Plan To Make Gitmo More Comfortable For Jihadist Detainees…
~ Of course, he has to take care of his Muslim brothers!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/report-oba...
Palestinian Protestors Chant “Allahu Akbar,” Burn American Flag At Anti-Obama Rally…
~ Link obozo's uninformed voters, they didn't know that oboma is their muslim brother, no one told them!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/palestinia...
BIDEN: STUPID AMERICANS THINK OUR PROPOSED ANTI-GUN BILLS ARE ALREADY LAW…
~ He ought to be an expert on Stupidity! This dimwit encouraged people to buy shotguns and fire them out the window, which would be against the law! He also said, "just fire the shotgun through the door" to keep people away from your house.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/biden-stup...
The reptiloids are playing us off of one another!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda nice to read something on here besides stuff that a 5 year old would think up. People need to start paying attention to some of this stuff. They just live in dreamland and don't realize what is happening to our country....
Mr. Van Winkle! Mr. Van Winkle! Wake up! Wake up! It's 2013! Where have you BEEN the last 20 years? We thought you had been "Raptured"!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text> ... Quite Patriotic ? You would !!!...
Yes, I think that the Soviet National Anthem is magnificent music, and quite patriotic! Judge for yourself, but read the comment below this YouTube video. It seems that some citizens of other countries agree with me.

Red Army Choir sings the former Soviet National Anthem, with photos of the former Soviet Union:

The Red Army Choir is itself a magnificent singing group. Here they sing what has become a classic "folk song" -- "Kalinka" -- which refers to a fir tree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Citizens of the countries which were formerly united as the USSR are justly as proud of their countries as we citizens of the United States of America are justly proud of our country.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I think that the Soviet National Anthem is magnificent music, and quite patriotic! Judge for yourself, but read the comment below this YouTube video. It seems that some citizens of other countries agree with me.
Red Army Choir sings the former Soviet National Anthem, with photos of the former Soviet Union:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MonOD6AeAH4XX
The Red Army Choir is itself a magnificent singing group. Here they sing what has become a classic "folk song" -- "Kalinka" -- which refers to a fir tree:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Citizens of the countries which were formerly united as the USSR are justly as proud of their countries as we citizens of the United States of America are justly proud of our country.
They also appear to represent some of the few countries even George W Bush couldn't piss off enough to make them hate us. Apparently many of the people from the former Soviet Union love us.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Michelle Bachmann gets Bashed for her obscenely stupid and untrue remarks regarding the President and healthcare.

Reporter Dana Bash called Bachmann on untrue remarks Bachmann made regarding President Obama during a speech she was giving. In true NeoCon fashion she made ham handed attempts to dodge questions and put the points back on the reporter as if Bash had brought them up. She rambled on with her flag waving and misleading statements and ran away. Later she was questioned about lies she made during another speech on healthcare. Instead of standing behind her remarks or saying she made a mistake, Bachmann ran away again. Is this the kind of courage, candor and intellect that Republicans think is needed in government? No wonder the party is functionally dead.

Bachmann is one of the government turds we need to flush out of the system and replace her with someone more intelligent, knowledgeable and capable. I don't care whether it is another Republican or a Democrat as long as she and those like her get the big goodbye come the next election. All she wants is to be a beltway Diva and isn't even interested in the needs of her home state, let alone this country.
ruggug

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ……
Vote Putin

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Boys like "GunHugger" are not noted for their "deep thinking"! ROFL!
I haven't seen much to indicate they have ability for much past basic motor skills.....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Poos, how you doing? I see becuase you are intelligent, that Gun Gobbling Conservative has labeled you as liberal.
The point as I see it, is that for people like Gun Gobbler, this country shouldn't be a democracy where freedom is held dear. If he and his ilk had their way, they would limit freedom to only those stupid enough to believe everything told to them by Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Prison Planet. They would LOVE to take away the rights of their fellow Americans simply because they have a different opinion. Gun Gobbler wants a theocracy where people are forced to belief his way, live his way and follow his way.
For instance, I may not agree with the anti-gun movement, but I recognize that as Americans the people that support that position have a right to support it, talk about it and even try and get it passed into law. This in no way means I agree with them. For Gun Gobbler, recognizing the rights of others is a sin and they should not be allowed to voice their opinion. This is all fear based of course and due to his ignorance. Unfortunately, he is not an isolated Gobbler.
lol--hello DFS...I'm doing fine and hope you are as well....I've been absent from the foray lately because my laptop is ailing badly.
I couldn't have said it better myself--the GunRubber is so paranoid and blinded by his confused ideology that he believes everyone not avowing his agenda is a sworn enemy....

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol--hello DFS...I'm doing fine and hope you are as well....I've been absent from the foray lately because my laptop is ailing badly.
I couldn't have said it better myself--the GunRubber is so paranoid and blinded by his confused ideology that he believes everyone not avowing his agenda is a sworn enemy....
Sorry to hear about your laptop, but glad it isn't anything serious. I have only just during the last few weeks had time to post much myself. I am so glad to see the Modified Three Stooges posting on here. It breaks up the monotony of Gun Gobbler and provides for plenty of fun.

Those poor dumb retreads hardly have a clue and it is so amusing to read there constant declarations of victory in the face of reality. Without this thread, I fear they might be a harm to themselves and others, so I consider our engaging them to be a public service. Besides, I am counting on one of them to finally have an original thought. Especially if it doesn't involve a reference to their favorite subject which seems to be homosexual sex. They weak in the ways of the goat if you ask me.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda nice to read something on here besides stuff that a 5 year old would think up. People need to start paying attention to some of this stuff. They just live in dreamland and don't realize what is happening to our country.
CHEERS!
I'd rather be accused of having a 5 year olds imagination than a grown NeoCon's comprehension.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

JAMES 4:17: So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

ISAIAH 5:20: Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

JOHN 3:19-21: And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest HIS WORKS SHOULD BE EXPOSED. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

REVELATION 3:16: So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear about your laptop, but glad it isn't anything serious. I have only just during the last few weeks had time to post much myself. I am so glad to see the Modified Three Stooges posting on here. It breaks up the monotony of Gun Gobbler and provides for plenty of fun.
Those poor dumb retreads hardly have a clue and it is so amusing to read there constant declarations of victory in the face of reality. Without this thread, I fear they might be a harm to themselves and others, so I consider our engaging them to be a public service. Besides, I am counting on one of them to finally have an original thought. Especially if it doesn't involve a reference to their favorite subject which seems to be homosexual sex. They weak in the ways of the goat if you ask me.
lmao!! Brilliant comments, friend......I hadn't thought of it that way, but you're right....at least the kids in their neighborhood are a little safer as long as we keep them at the keyboard....
Yeah, what hypocrisy!! Neocons obsessed with gayness....who would have guessed!
You're right--if I turned them loose with my goats, they'd go straight (not sexually) for my billies...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Who is responsible for your protection?
http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZDjp66NdiNY
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

FAIRVIEW TEACHERS ALLOWED TO CARRY GUNS IN SCHOOL
(West Plains, MO)– Some teachers in the Fairview School District in Howell County will now be allowed to carry guns in school.

Several employees of the Fairview R-XI School District graduated Friday, March 15, from a 40-hour Employee Firearms Training Program administered by Shield Solutions LLC of West Plains.

A press release from Shield Solutions says that the teachers were trained by the company’s four-person team of Don Crowley, Fred Long, Jason Long and Rob Pilkington. Jason Long and Pilkington are longtime employees of the Howell County Sheriff’s Department, Crowley is the police chief at Winona, and Fred Long is retired from the Missouri State Highway Patrol and is a longtime officer for the Howell County Sheriff’s Department. All four are U.S. military veterans, according to the release, and hold a vast array of certifications for firearms’ training on the regional, state and even national levels.

The teachers are not being identified.

The press release says that prior to their training, the trainees underwent comprehensive background and drug testing, as well as a thorough psychological examination. Shield Solutions officials say that to retain the ability to carry concealed firearms at the school, the employees must complete a 16-hour training course annually and must qualify with their firearms on a bi-annual basis, with all training and testing administered by the Shield Solutions training staff.

The Fairview School Board voted to fund the project in February after they looked at several options, including increasing security measures and getting a school
http://ozarkareanetwork.com/localnews/...

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
FAIRVIEW TEACHERS ALLOWED TO CARRY GUNS IN SCHOOL
(West Plains, MO)– Some teachers in the Fairview School District in Howell County will now be allowed to carry guns in school.
Several employees of the Fairview R-XI School District graduated Friday, March 15, from a 40-hour Employee Firearms Training Program administered by Shield Solutions LLC of West Plains.
A press release from Shield Solutions says that the teachers were trained by the company’s four-person team of Don Crowley, Fred Long, Jason Long and Rob Pilkington. Jason Long and Pilkington are longtime employees of the Howell County Sheriff’s Department, Crowley is the police chief at Winona, and Fred Long is retired from the Missouri State Highway Patrol and is a longtime officer for the Howell County Sheriff’s Department. All four are U.S. military veterans, according to the release, and hold a vast array of certifications for firearms’ training on the regional, state and even national levels.
The teachers are not being identified.
The press release says that prior to their training, the trainees underwent comprehensive background and drug testing, as well as a thorough psychological examination. Shield Solutions officials say that to retain the ability to carry concealed firearms at the school, the employees must complete a 16-hour training course annually and must qualify with their firearms on a bi-annual basis, with all training and testing administered by the Shield Solutions training staff.
The Fairview School Board voted to fund the project in February after they looked at several options, including increasing security measures and getting a school
http://ozarkareanetwork.com/localnews/...
You must have creamed your jeans when you read this one Gun Gobbler. I am not fond of the idea, but I suppose with the dangers kids face today, at school or at home, this may not be that much more of a risk to their safety. It just seems so draconian and reactionary and pointless. It seems like this kind of thing is taking us backwards, rather than forwards, but I have to be honest in that I can't wholey find fault with it. At least the teachers had some sort of training.

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Since: Mar 13

Eminence, Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

WOW!! The Double D's "Dawg and Dan" (I am going to nickname them the double D's for they are big boobs) have been busy in and out of here all day long. Must be sad that their life consists of this thread and this thread only. lol

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Amazing race watcher
Anti American? You don't know me at all and just sling what you think are 'stinging' insults. I'm an Army daughter (and granddaughter), a Navy wife and a Marine and Army mom.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

Can you actually stick to a discussion, or do you simply have nothing worthwhile to say?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
My quote is;
"Some people seem bright until they speak and then all doubt is removed for a fool they really prove themselves to be."
Now if you look at the two below you will see my quote is a little of both. You just couldn't understand it so you thought it was wrong. But I would expect that from an idiot.
1. Light travels faster than sound that’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
2. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Even laid out in front of you, you still can’t comprehend because you can’t find mine in a Google search or on Wikipedia so you are lost. It doesn’t make since to you. You are confused. Well king troll the answers are not always in Wikipedia or Google. Something new comes along and you can’t understand.
You not only are stuck on stupid you are also stuck in the past. LMBO
Sooooo, you got your quotes confused and mixed together? Don't worry, it happens. Sounds stupid, but just admit you goofed up and move on with your life.

Remember, it's better to remain celibate than add dredge to the gene pool.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh, golly gee! Does this mean that President Obama will have to resign?_8-)
(It takes conservatives much longer to figure out that the president is not elected to office, or removed from office, by opinion polls! Get used to it, "GunHugger" --- 4 more years!)
Also note the aggregate Presidential Approval Rating on "RealClearPolitics"! The president's approval rating soared after his election, with a corresponding "tanking" in his "disapproval rating." You can see it on the graph here:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Mmmm....I dunno....do you think that actual charts constructed by some of the independant polling companies can actually stand up to the statistics presented by "Zipper Weasel (scouring the bowels of the internet)"....I mean your chart even included Faux News which strangely showed a tie.

You have to wonder if it's occurred to him that President Obama got elected in spite of what Zipper Weasle (lol) shows as the country's opinion. Does he even know there are other people in this country besides Podunk, Missouri?

Questions, questions....but he's a fascinating study in abnormal psychology nevertheless.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 22 at 3:30PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Maryland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maryland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Maryland Heights News, Events & Info