Largelanuage

Saint Louis, MO

#75899 Jan 29, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
JUDGE RULES IN FAVOR OF ICE AGENTS SUING OBAMA

This post was edited for Brevity ...all factual information was left
Have you EVER read a legitamate newspaper?

You live in the poorest and most uninsured part of Missouri...that sorto fo answered my question...hahahahahahaha
Liberals Destroying USA

West Plains, MO

#75900 Jan 29, 2013
SHOCK VIDEO: Morningland Dairy Raided – Another Family Business Destroyed By Government Ruling Class

Prepare to be infuriated!
After a long legal battle Morningland Dairy in Missouri was raided by the government and their property destroyed this week.
morningland dairy

On January 25, 2013, Morningland Dairy in Missouri was raided and over 36 tons of personal property was confiscated by the Missouri State Milk Board. In operation for over 30 years, Morningland Dairy has never received one complaint from a customer or any illness reported as a result of consuming their product.
Will your business be next?

From the video: Moriningland Dairy, a family business that has been in operation for over 30 years without a single complaint or report of any illness has ceased today. The over two year battle they’ve had with the Missouri Milk Board ended today with a raid and confiscation of over 250 thousand dollars of inventory seized by the state. As a result of the legal stipulations put on Morningland Dairy which are impossible to comply with they will no longer be able to produce their product.

The real crime they are being persecuted for is producing cheese with raw milk. Whether the state wants to admit it or not that is what their real charge is and that in itself is criminal.

This should be the shot heard ’round the rural world. What has been done to this family is a travesty of justice. Their livelihood has been destroyed. These are good people who ran an honest business. How much more tyranny will we tolerate before we tell the state, Enough!

Truth Farmer has more.
And, here’s another video of the raid.

Morningland Dairy
6248 County Road 2980
Mountain View, MO 65548

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/shock...

http://morninglanddairy.webs.com/apps/blog/
Largelanuage

Saint Louis, MO

#75901 Jan 29, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
<quoted text>
SMART METERS POSE CANCER/HEALTH RISKS- MEDICAL EXPERT WARNS
Dr. Carpenter states,“We have evidence…that exposure to radiofrequency radiation…increases the risk of cancer, increases damage to the nervous system, causes electrosensitivity, has adverse reproductive effects and a variety of other effects on different organ systems. There is no justification for the statement that Smart Meters have no adverse health effects.“
http://emfsafetynetwork.org/...
Like they have parking meters in West Plains...25 cents is a days wage there

West Plains is the BANGLADESH of MO
who

Chicago, IL

#75903 Jan 30, 2013
what

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75904 Jan 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't deny your flesh and blood. This website had millions of users posting on millions of forums. What are the odds that two whack job mental cases like you and your Autistic retard son would end up on the same page? Unless your telling me you two are actually one in the same?
Be proud of your little retarded child. He's the product of you and the apple didn't fall from from the tree.
More likely that you are my son, "Harvey."

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75905 Jan 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to make up your mind Dawg. I know being Autistic there is probably a lot of gunk and nonsense swirling around that head of yours that makes it hard for you to pick a side and stick with it. On one hand your getting upset and calling me insensitive for poking fun at your retarded Autistic son and then on the other hand you claim that none of this is real. So according to you I am being insensitive to something that isn't real.
Pick a side and try to stick with it, as hard as it may be for your whack job brain to do.
You say, "So according to you I am being insensitive to something that isn't real."

Good point. Let me cogitate a while on that one, okay?

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75907 Jan 30, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
<quoted text>
SMART METERS POSE CANCER/HEALTH RISKS- MEDICAL EXPERT WARNS
Dr. Carpenter states,“We have evidence…that exposure to radiofrequency radiation… increases the risk of cancer, increases damage to the nervous system, causes electrosensitivity, has adverse reproductive effects and a variety of other effects on different organ systems. There is no justification for the statement that Smart Meters have no adverse health effects.“
http://emfsafetynetwork.org/...
As educated as Dr. Carpenter appears to be, he should consider that we are bombarded daily with radio frequency radiation. This guy may or may not be a "medical expert," but certainly knows nothing about radiofrequency energy.

We are exposed to:

1. Cell phones
2. PRS handy-talkies
3. Wifi
4. Wireless network routers
5. Electric power lines
6. AM / FM radio stations
7. TV stations
8. Police radio
9. Taxi radios
10. CB radios
11. Ignition systems from auto engines
12. Incandescent light bulbs
13. Satellite communications
14. Calculators
15. Unshielded radiation from home computers
15. Unshielded radiation from handheld computers
16. Home microwave ovens

"Smart Meters"? Feh! Get rid of your cellphone first.

(I am truly surprised that a person as educated as Dr. Carpenter and being a Dean at Albany University is siding with the "Smart Meter conspiracists." Of course, being educated is not the same thing as having "common sense," as "Norton" would be quick to point out.)

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75908 Jan 30, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
HEALTH CANADA WARNS SMART METERS Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3C5RJT5fjdcXX
The Dark Side of 'Smart' Meters
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Protect Yourself From Digital Utility Meters
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
As I just pointed out above -- only dumb people with no knowledge of radio-frequency radiation would fear "Smart Meters."

(Perhaps these fearful people think that the "Smart Meters" are smarter than they are? If so -- they DO have a strong point.)

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75909 Jan 30, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
A Letter From The Special Forces Community Concerning The Second Amendment
http://asmdss.com/page/news.html/_/articles/l...
Interesting. These guys say, "The AR-15 is designed so that it cosmetically looks like the M4A1 carbine assault rifle, but it is impossible to configure the AR-15 to be a fully automatic assault rifle. It is a single shot semi-automatic rifle that can fire between 45 and 60 rounds per minute depending on the skill of the operator. The M4A1 can fire up to 950 rounds per minute. In 1986, the federal government banned the import or manufacture of new fully automatic firearms for sale to civilians. Therefore, the sale of assault rifles are already banned or heavily restricted!"

So -- a gun which will "ONLY" fire 60 rounds per minute is NOT an "assault rifle" as compared to a gun which will fire 950 rounds per minute?

That's a comforting thought.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75910 Jan 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a good father, you stick up for your Autistic retarded child.
I seldom attack without provocation..after all a little antagonisn is a norm for controversy or opposing viewpoints. However, your small-minded attempts to irritate one at the expense of innocents burdened by disability is beyond reprehensible. Your repeated use of retarded and autism is vile, outrageous and repulsive. Your unwillingness to recognize the distinction clearly shows you are excrement...a miscreant....a feral, uncultivated troglodyte.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75912 Jan 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what! My give a f*ck is still broken. If you can't handle what I post then don't read it. If Dawg is going to let his Autistic retarded child post on here and attack people then they need to be prepared to get attacked back. No holds barred and nothing is off limits including his Autism.
Dear Barfey--While I find your infantile disregard of innocents repulsive I can assure you your delusions are without merit. I am personally unaffected by your moronic remarks (and I doubt DAWG loses sleep over them). Those who you direct your stupidity at can defend themselves. I merely pointed out you are capable of being offensive without victimizing the disabled. Never mind...may you be justly rewarded.
You are dismissed.
Liberals Destroying USA

West Plains, MO

#75913 Jan 30, 2013
This is the corrupt Chicago mafia machine at work. The same machine that helped steal the election for the illegal muslim alien, obozo!

REAGAN'S HOME COULD BECOME A PARKING LOT FOR OBAMA'S LIBRARY

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
american

Saint Charles, MO

#75914 Jan 30, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
This is the corrupt Chicago mafia machine at work. The same machine that helped steal the election for the illegal muslim alien, obozo!
REAGAN'S HOME COULD BECOME A PARKING LOT FOR OBAMA'S LIBRARY
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Well its about time this country gets some good news after all the gloom and doom of the past few years!!

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75916 Jan 30, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
A Letter From The Special Forces Community Concerning The Second Amendment
http://asmdss.com/page/news.html/_/articles/l...
These guys are "from the Special Forces (SF) community," and say: "The AR-15 is designed so that it cosmetically looks like the M4A1 carbine assault rifle, but it is impossible to configure the AR-15 to be a fully automatic assault rifle."

Depending upon what the SF guys mean by the word "configure," at least some AR-15's CAN be converted to fully automatic.(Doing the conversion legally requires the same amount of paperwork and costs around the same as legally buying a new fully-automatic weapon.)

It even looks like the military discourages the use of an AR-15 type rifle in the fully automatic mode. Most gun owners say that is a waste of ammunition. And there are mechanical attachments which can quickly pull the trigger in 3-round bursts, which seems to be around optimum for shooting and keeping the rifle on-target.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75917 Jan 30, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
JUDGE RULES IN FAVOR OF ICE AGENTS SUING OBAMA ...
...[blah! blah! blah!]...
{Comment edited for relevance.}

"White Plains" -- so NOW he is a legal expert!_8-)_ROFL!

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75918 Jan 30, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
SHOCK VIDEO: Morningland Dairy Raided – Another Family Business Destroyed By Government Ruling Class
Prepare to be infuriated!
After a long legal battle Morningland Dairy in Missouri was raided by the government and their property destroyed this week.
morningland dairy
On January 25, 2013, Morningland Dairy in Missouri was raided and over 36 tons of personal property was confiscated by the Missouri State Milk Board. In operation for over 30 years, Morningland Dairy has never received one complaint from a customer or any illness reported as a result of consuming their product.
Will your business be next?
From the video: Moriningland Dairy, a family business that has been in operation for over 30 years without a single complaint or report of any illness has ceased today. The over two year battle they’ve had with the Missouri Milk Board ended today with a raid and confiscation of over 250 thousand dollars of inventory seized by the state. As a result of the legal stipulations put on Morningland Dairy which are impossible to comply with they will no longer be able to produce their product.
The real crime they are being persecuted for is producing cheese with raw milk. Whether the state wants to admit it or not that is what their real charge is and that in itself is criminal.
This should be the shot heard ’round the rural world. What has been done to this family is a travesty of justice. Their livelihood has been destroyed. These are good people who ran an honest business. How much more tyranny will we tolerate before we tell the state, Enough!
Truth Farmer has more.
And, here’s another video of the raid.
Morningland Dairy
6248 County Road 2980
Mountain View, MO 65548
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/shock...
http://morninglanddairy.webs.com/apps/blog/
Let's get this straight.

1. Morningland Dairy raw milk cheese has been tested and found to have listeria and the harmful bacteria staph (staphylococcus aureus).

2. Despite the health concerns, Morningland Dairy continued to produce their raw milk cheese.

3. They were served with a restraining order and preliminary injunction.

4. They continued to product raw milk cheese.

5. So you think that the US FDA and the Missouri Milk Board should tolerate a company selling a product with harmful bacteria?

If you do, you are hereby sentenced to eat 100 pounds of Morningland Dairy raw milk cheese. It's tasty and healthy for you. Unless, of course, you get sick and die.

6. Your article states "As a result of the legal stipulations put on Morningland Dairy which are impossible to comply with they will no longer be able to produce their product."

Awwwww! Why shouldn't Morningland Dairy continue to produce raw milk cheese containing listeria and staph? That simply isn't fair!

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75919 Jan 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
What is lanuage?
If you're going to copy others screen names try to get your Autism under control so you can spell properly.
ROFL, "Harvey"! A screen name can be most anything one desires. I am sure that "lanuage" is NOT a misspelling. He did not copy anyone's screen name. It is his screen name. You are probably referring to that imposter "Largelanguage," the fake Brit.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75920 Jan 30, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I seldom attack without provocation.. after all a little antagonisn is a norm for controversy or opposing viewpoints. However, your small-minded attempts to irritate one at the expense of innocents burdened by disability is beyond reprehensible. Your repeated use of retarded and autism is vile, outrageous and repulsive. Your unwillingness to recognize the distinction clearly shows you are excrement... a miscreant.... a feral, uncultivated troglodyte.
"Poo," I do wish that you would stop "sugar-coating" your criticism!

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75921 Jan 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what! My give a f*ck is still broken. If you can't handle what I post then don't read it. If Dawg is going to let his Autistic retarded child post on here and attack people then they need to be prepared to get attacked back. No holds barred and nothing is off limits including his Autism.
ROFL! That ain't the only thing broken between your headsets.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75922 Jan 30, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
This is the corrupt Chicago mafia machine at work. The same machine that helped steal the election for the illegal muslim alien, obozo!
REAGAN'S HOME COULD BECOME A PARKING LOT FOR OBAMA'S LIBRARY
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Perhaps the Commission on Chicago Landmarks, despite denying landmark status to Reagan's childhood second-floor walk-up apartment, would consider placing a landmark plaque on the future "Obama Presidential Library Parking Lot"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... Thu Son of Man 2,093
Greenbriar condos be on alert Thu candyyy 1
News St. Louis County Firefighters Don't Look Like T... Apr 7 Neveratfault 12
News James Wilson and Jamon Spurlock: Teenagers Char... (Jan '11) Apr 6 hardhead 18
Monarch Fire Dept (Oct '13) Apr 3 Grant 4
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Apr 1 Scabs Aplenty 221
Review: Pets & Co LLC (May '09) Apr 1 Slip Itin 12
More from around the web

Maryland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]