Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Muslim Struttn Dicktater

Saint Louis, MO

#75268 Jan 16, 2013
Muslim Struttn Dicktater wrote:
At Least $4.5 Billion in New Spending for Gun Control
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
Gee Koch's, you just don't get your money's worth these days, when you buy a political party!
Muslim Struttn Dicktater

Saint Louis, MO

#75269 Jan 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he has told us many things! Makes me sick!
Used little children in the background for his gun control speech today. Grrr!
CHEERS!
Ok now you gone n dun it GOP, you made the Kochs mad, Your piggy bank just wwent broke.
Muslim Struttn Dicktater

Saint Louis, MO

#75270 Jan 16, 2013
At Least $4.5 Billion in New Spending for Gun Control
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
The Gods of Republican campaign financing have spoken - Cut it out!!
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Ozark, MO

#75271 Jan 16, 2013
THE RACIST ROOTS OF GUN CONTROL

http://www.federalobserver.com/2013/01/10/tru...
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Saint Louis, MO

#75272 Jan 16, 2013
Obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
THE RACIST ROOTS OF GUN CONTROL
http://www.federalobserver.com/2013/01/10/tru...
Shutting down our government will be the demise of the republican party.
Who will be hurt the most?
The military, the old, the veterans and businesses.
That is the republican base.
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Saint Louis, MO

#75273 Jan 16, 2013
NRA’s New Ad Calls Obama “Elitist Hypocrite
http://www.westernjournalism.com/nras-new-ad-...
This morning, the Koch brothers sided with the White House on this issue. The Koch brothers. Last one out of the GOP, please turn out the lights.
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Saint Louis, MO

#75274 Jan 16, 2013
For the Republican strategy to be effective, the party has to march in lock step, as they usually do. The moment some GOP policymakers start to say publicly, "Maybe we should let the hostage go" -- with others making similar remarks in private -- the entire gambit starts to fall apart.

As of yesterday, the Republican plan appears to be slowly unraveling.
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Saint Louis, MO

#75275 Jan 16, 2013
The Tea Bagger Republicans are obviously in a hopeless death spiral. They are simply politically incompetent, much worse even than Romney. They can't grasp the fact that if you keep doing things the voters at large hate, you are going to LOSE in the end.
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Saint Louis, MO

#75276 Jan 16, 2013
Shut it down you Repugnant sons a britches.

Nancy Pelosi will be our Speaker quicker than you can say default.

We are way past tired of all your BS.
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Saint Louis, MO

#75277 Jan 16, 2013
Republicans think deficit reduction is a winning issue for them since the economy is getting better and they have no solution for creating jobs. The problem is they know that if they specify the cuts they want, they'll get killed, so they want the dems to do it. They think the debt limit is their way out: they think they can refuse to raise it and force Obama to cut services, then blame the cuts on him. The problem with this is the credit raters count defaults equally, so any action other than raising the limit will cause our rating to drop and destroy both our economy and the world's. Obama won't play that game and this guy has figured it out. The repubs will get the blame for destroying the world. The only real way to do this is to end the CRAs and push the cuts through using regular order. But the republicans will have to specify and defend their cuts - something they have never had the courage to do, as well as shut down the Gov. All they really want to do is hurt Obama, so they have to figure out if it's worth it. This is just a game to them - too bad people's lives are at stake.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75279 Jan 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is B...S...! I understand why you believe in evolution!
You are one of those people that think you know everything and have no common sense! Some people are intelligent idiots.
CHEERS!
NORTON, as expected, your response reaffirms you are seriously narrow minded. For example, you interpreted my remark about not understanding astrophysics as a way of claiming I'm a know it all!?!?. More importantly, you point out my ignorance since I believe evolution has merit. I don't see why creation precludes evolution. Do you mean to say there is info in the Bible indicating God created life impossible to undergo evolution??
Working girl

Lexington, KY

#75281 Jan 17, 2013
Really???
Norton

Leawood, KS

#75282 Jan 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
NORTON, as expected, your response reaffirms you are seriously narrow minded. For example, you interpreted my remark about not understanding astrophysics as a way of claiming I'm a know it all!?!?. More importantly, you point out my ignorance since I believe evolution has merit. I don't see why creation precludes evolution. Do you mean to say there is info in the Bible indicating God created life impossible to undergo evolution??
Have you ever seen any evidence of evolution? You are the one that is narrow-minded! I have never seen any evidence of evolution. I know......you think monkeys evolved into humans! Have you ever seen a dog evolve into a pig? Have you even seen a human evolve into a monkey......please, don't answer that!!!!!!!

CHEERS!
Norton

Leawood, KS

#75283 Jan 17, 2013
Obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
<quoted text>
Shutting down our government will be the demise of the republican party.
Who will be hurt the most?
The military, the old, the veterans and businesses.
That is the republican base.
So what do you want..........a dictator? We already have the makings of one!

CHEERS!
Norton

Leawood, KS

#75284 Jan 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I have not seen any mention of evolution in the Bible. Doesn't exist and if you had any smarts at all you would understand that would not make any sense according to God's plan for us. GEEZ!

CHEERS!
Muslim Struttn Dicktater

Ozark, MO

#75285 Jan 17, 2013
VIDEO: GROUP ARMED WITH A BASEBALL BAT & TIRE IRON BRUTALLY BEATS

A tourist visiting New York City over the weekend took in more than mere sights and sounds. Kevin McCarron, 24, was brutally attacked by seven men who brandished a tire iron and a baseball bat. In the assault, which was captured on film, they inevitably beat him unconscious. The incident unfolded in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village, a popular area in the city. The Andover, Mass., resident, who sustained a fractured skull, is now recovering in a local hospital.

A portion of the shocking attack was captured on cell phone video. In the clip, McCarron can be seen on the ground, while being kicked and beaten repeatedly by the seven young men. As he attempts to stand up, they continuously punch and knock him back down. See the horrific incident, below (CONTENT WARNING):

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/17/ga...

NOTE: This tourist must be a DumbAssLiberal! Why would anyone go to new york without a gun? Well I guess it's because the DumbAss Liberal Governor has this Gun Control thing which is unconstitutional. Without a gun, get killed. With a gun, get arrested!

Now they will have to outlaw Bats and Tire Irons! Reckon they will ever outlaw thugs? Hell no, about as much chance of this as they would support the death penalty or being against the murder of innocent babies!
Nope

Dexter, MO

#75286 Jan 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Really don't know your
Bible do you? I suggest you start studying the real Bible. You must have read a fairy tale!:)
CHEERS!
I know it quite well. I'm the son of a Minister. What your are preaching wasn't even taught until 1871. It is just another example of the scriptures being twisted just like they were done by the Catholics until Martin Luther started getting the Bible printed so others could see the truth for themselves. While you're quoting scripture you need to pay special attention to Revelation 22:19. When you twist the scriptures like you're doing you become like the Devil.
Struttn King Obozo Muslim

Ozark, MO

#75287 Jan 17, 2013
SEN. RAND PAUL WILL INTRODUCE LEGISLATION TO ‘NULLIFY’ OBAMA’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS ON GUNS

“Our founding fathers were very concerned about us having separation of powers,” Paul said.“They didn’t want to let the president become a king…In this bill, we will nullify anything the president does that smacks of legislation.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/16/se...
Nope

Dexter, MO

#75288 Jan 17, 2013
Here's what the signs in the Bible were predicting, Norton.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusal... (70)
Nope

Dexter, MO

#75289 Jan 17, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Marie Housman (Dec '07) Jul 19 TheVault 35
News Maplewood police punch, kick suspect who rammed... (Jan '06) Jul 15 Will G 123
Hoot Owls Jul 7 Kirkwood is scum 2
Kelleys Lamm Gordon Montgomery Jun 27 Steve 2
Ophra is a racist Jun '17 Goo 3
Ophra poops Jun '17 Goo 3
Dr. Fernandez Jun '17 Eddy 3

Maryland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maryland Heights Mortgages