Marcus Bachmann

Saint Louis, MO

#75079 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, the saint louis troll called himself naked husbands! A homosexual! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Madam ...you wish
Marcus Bachmann

Saint Louis, MO

#75080 Jan 13, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably a queer and you're angry because that is a SIN! If your one has his way you will live under ISLAM and the behead for this!
http://www.google.com/search...
http://www.gotquestions.org/homosexuality-Bib...
Michelle...where are you? You need to come home...NOW!!!!

LOL!!!!

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75081 Jan 13, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
THE BATTLE OF ATHENS TENN 1946
This is where we may be headed. Tyrannical government will not be tolerated by "We the People". The 2nd Amendment is non negotiable.
This iz one of those moveez that you don't see all the time and is very hard to find. Although a movie the was an true account dated back in 1946....
1. I assume you had some point in mind when you copied-and-pasted all of this? Do be so kind and tell us what it was.
2. A county in Tennessee does not exactly qualify as an example of US "tyrannical government."
3. The 2nd Amendment may not be negotiable, but it is definitely amendable.
4. So you really were speaking of a "movie"?
5. Even a "true account" movie?

It appears to me that you have lost your mind. Feel free to disagree.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75082 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A religion without a diety? The fifth Buddha will return will he? A diety!
If Buddha had paid more attention to his "diety," he would not have been so overweight.
Whos the empty chair NOW

Saint Louis, MO

#75083 Jan 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I assume you had some point in mind when you copied-and-pasted all of this? Do be so kind and tell us what it was.
2. A county in Tennessee does not exactly qualify as an example of US "tyrannical government."
3. The 2nd Amendment may not be negotiable, but it is definitely amendable.
4. So you really were speaking of a "movie"?
5. Even a "true account" movie?
It appears to me that you have lost your mind. Feel free to disagree.
DAWG you nailed this one...
that old woman is completely out of her tea party mind...LOL!!!!
GAME POINT!!!!!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75084 Jan 13, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Great to see more subjects pop up on here that I can fully agree with.
Nice parasol.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75085 Jan 13, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, I just like him to put me in my place and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about...
"Norton" may ATTEMPT to put others "in [their] place," but he simply does not have the ability to do so.

"Norton" says that you do not know what you are talking about, because HE doesn't know what you are talking about.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#75086 Jan 13, 2013
Marcus Bachmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle... where are you? You need to come home... NOW!!!!
LOL!!!!
Michele had to stick around Washington to vote for the 35th Tea Party bill to repeal the "Affordable Care Act."
Chief

High Ridge, MO

#75087 Jan 13, 2013
GOP Neo Confederacy wrote:
<quoted text>
That will help you talk to the black guy that's sleeping with your wife, and who has knocked up your daughter...karma!
I'll be watching you all on Jerry Springer ...LOL
Sounds to me as if coalhaulery is a common practice in your household....Blacks are scared of the whiteman way down south. you must be a weak liberal.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75088 Jan 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton" may ATTEMPT to put others "in [their] place," but he simply does not have the ability to do so.
"Norton" says that you do not know what you are talking about, because HE doesn't know what you are talking about.
are you trying to convince me that NORTON isn't omniscient?
Jerry Springer

Saint Louis, MO

#75089 Jan 13, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
are you trying to convince me that NORTON isn't omniscient?
Go tell that to your mixed race grandchild...LOL!!!
Jerry Springer

Saint Louis, MO

#75090 Jan 13, 2013
Chief wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me as if coalhaulery is a common practice in your household....Blacks are scared of the whiteman way down south. you must be a weak liberal.
tel

Tell that to you mixed race grandchild...LOL!!!
Jerry Springer

Saint Louis, MO

#75091 Jan 13, 2013
Chief wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me as if coalhaulery is a common practice in your household....Blacks are scared of the whiteman way down south. you must be a weak liberal.
Way down south...you mean Kingshighway at Gravois?

Can you speak Bosnian?

LOL

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#75092 Jan 13, 2013
Jerry Springer wrote:
<quoted text>
Go tell that to your mixed race grandchild...LOL!!!
Which one??
Chief

High Ridge, MO

#75093 Jan 13, 2013
Jerry Springer wrote:
<quoted text>
Way down south...you mean Kingshighway at Gravois?
Can you speak Bosnian?
LOL
Bosnians are still more desirable than your 1/2 and 1/2 daughter. they don't like the darkies either.
Jerry Springer

Saint Louis, MO

#75094 Jan 13, 2013
Chief wrote:
<quoted text>Bosnians are still more desirable than your 1/2 and 1/2 daughter. they don't like the darkies either.
Then they certainly don't like you ... or your mother...LOL!
Jerry Springer

Saint Louis, MO

#75095 Jan 13, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one??
Good come back Poos ... posted it by mistake...but I guess not...LOL!!!!
GOP NeoConfederates

Saint Louis, MO

#75096 Jan 13, 2013
Chief wrote:
<quoted text>Bosnians are still more desirable than your 1/2 and 1/2 daughter. they don't like the darkies either.
Yes Bosnians are way more desirable, than your inbred trailer trash family...not many limbs on your family tree!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#75097 Jan 13, 2013
Jerry Springer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good come back Poos ... posted it by mistake...but I guess not...LOL!!!!
lmao, just playing--we all be white folks :-)
GOP NEO CONFEDERATES

Saint Louis, MO

#75098 Jan 13, 2013
Former Secretary Of State Colin Powell delivered some harsh words for the GOP as a whole on Sunday.

In an appearance on NBC's "Meet The Press," Powell noted that there is a "dark vein of intolerance in some parts of the party."

"What do I mean by that?," he explained. "What I mean by that is they still sort of look down on minorities."

Powell specifically pointed to October 2012 comments by former Alaska Gov. and Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin on the attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

"When I see a former governor say that the president is 'shuckin' and jivin'-- that's a racial-era slave term," Powell said, referring to Palin's words on Obama's response.

Powell added that Republicans had become too preoccupied with the candidate-selection process, losing sight of the group's overall message.

"You've got to think first about what's the party actually going to represent," Powell said. "If it's just going to represent the far right wing of the political spectrum, I think the party is in difficulty. I'm a moderate, but I'm still a Republican."

Powell was the first African American to fill the role of Secretary Of State, serving under President George W. Bush from 2001-05. Despite maintaining his allegiance to the Republican Party, Powell has been an ardent supporter for President Barack Obama, giving him a 2008 vote and a 2012 endorsement.

"I think we ought to keep on the track we are on," said Powell in October 2012, commending Obama on the economy and Iraq War.

Top Mitt Romney surrogate John Sununu turned heads after the announcement, suggesting that Powell's Obama endorsement was motivated by race. That statement prompted former Powell Chief Of Staff Lawrence Wilkerson to make Republican-Party comments similar in nature to Powell's Sunday remarks.

My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people -- not all of them, but most of them -- who are still basing their positions on race. Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists, and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander-in-chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin, and that's despicable.
go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... 1 hr spud 1,765
Zachary Forrest Nelson 9 hr Guest 1
Review: Pets & Co LLC (May '09) 22 hr Pets Are Family 11
Monarch Fire Dept (Oct '13) Tue Grant 2
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Mon SashaStarr 220
Beware prolong symmetry four seasons Mon Grant 4
Dot Foods (Dec '13) Mon Grant 2
More from around the web

Maryland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE