Maryland Heights Police Confirm Possi...

Maryland Heights Police Confirm Possible Abduction and Robbery

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Apr 13, 2012, titled Maryland Heights Police Confirm Possible Abduction and Robbery. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Update at 1:07pm Maryland Heights Patch editor Rob McLean reports that Maryland Heights police cars and the fire district are surrounding the area of Pineview Crossing near Ranken Jordan .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Reply_Spy _CIA

Miami, FL

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Abduction Robbery? Hmmmm ?

Is it possible gangs targeted these two in Maryland Heights Missouri as two being in on the ruse to use under age teen females to offer SG-22
sex then arrest him if he took the bait at River Chase Apt's in Florissant Missouri????? You remember don't you Amber Woodendorf & Mandy and Shelia comming to SG-22's door ?? I declined the
sex offers however I do keep records and warn the
gangs since the Florissant Police told me they don't care about the black victims just the white ones concern them. If these two in Maryland Heights was suspected by the gangs of being in on it they abductors most likely would have taken them and killed them and got rid of their bodies.

Of course Miss Q. Smith joining the fun to entrap SG-22 in Cape Girardeau Missouri the KKK is suspected of hanging her father Terry Wright on
West End Blvd in Cape , of course when she had a child St.Louis gangs are suspected of gunning down the father in a hail of bullets DOA sorry to say.

Miss Q. Smith says she named her son in honor of me
and after me , well thats nice but I still don't trust her nor police whom laughed when I was ambushed and attacked in the 500 block of Park Street Minnesota, they don't seem to laugh now as
a entire family was killed in Brooklyn Park MN whom was from Missouri they most likely was suspected of being on the ruse to send Heather Kulhorn to my door at the Royal Inn in East St.Louis Illinois to frame me up. See I keep moving because it's harder to entrap and frame up a moving target that a non moving one and of course the gangs getting angry they gonna kill and kill they will as debate releasing the first set of tag numbers to the Mexican Drug Cartel's of these teens transportation vehicles.

If you see the cute teen and yes under age and white in Bonne Terre Missouri that approached me in the city park there say hello to her for me she attends Faith Baptist Church Free Will east Bonne Terre let her know I don't have sex with minors and i'm sorry if James Mills was suspected of pushing her up to it since he washed up dead in the Big River .

Well gotta move on as more teens approach me and yes i have their tag numbers as well and yours to if you are with them of course when bullets start flying I'll be watching it in the news as I allways do and you know ( I'm Sorry to Hear That).

Sincerely,
SG-22 E-Com

AkA The Black Coyote !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Marie Housman (Dec '07) Wed TheVault 35
News Maplewood police punch, kick suspect who rammed... (Jan '06) Jul 15 Will G 123
Hoot Owls Jul 7 Kirkwood is scum 2
Kelleys Lamm Gordon Montgomery Jun 27 Steve 2
Ophra is a racist Jun '17 Goo 3
Ophra poops Jun '17 Goo 3
Dr. Fernandez Jun '17 Eddy 3

Maryland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maryland Heights Mortgages