Police Suspects Caught In Police Chas...

Police Suspects Caught In Police Chase; Two Other Still At Large

There are 21 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jun 2, 2010, titled Police Suspects Caught In Police Chase; Two Other Still At Large. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Police say two men thought to be armed and dangerous are still on the loose following an early morning chase in Maryland Height, MO.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
flyboy

Saint Charles, MO

#29 Jun 2, 2010
What a culture! These Zulus are worth nothing more than a bullet to the thick head on their shoulders. Just kill them now, and rid our society of such trash, such evil. I am so glad I live way outside the city limits of such a dirty, filthy, crime ridden cesspool as St. Louis has become. With no fathers to guide such thugs, they become nothing more than worthless beings in our society. I am also glad I got my CCW and carry whenever I HAVE to come to the filthy crime ridden city of St. Louis. All I need is one shot.....one kill!!! Sadly, these __it bumbs will be released soon, and right back out there, to cost us !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heyy (Nov '14) 10 hr Fred 6
Blacks and whites breeding 12 hr White Man 3
jack eigles (Sep '14) Aug 29 Steve 7
Descent bar in Kirkwood - Sunset Hills (Jul '11) Aug 23 Bill 8
things to do Aug 23 new 1
Johnnys crazy deals Aug 23 Larry 3
Randstad service Aug 21 Jack 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maryland Heights Mortgages