Police Suspects Caught In Police Chas...

Police Suspects Caught In Police Chase; Two Other Still At Large

There are 21 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jun 2, 2010, titled Police Suspects Caught In Police Chase; Two Other Still At Large. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Police say two men thought to be armed and dangerous are still on the loose following an early morning chase in Maryland Height, MO.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob

Ballwin, MO

#2 Jun 2, 2010
They should put shock collars on these buffoons so that the minute they get near a car, it knocks the holy hell out of them. If they insist on acting like animals, they should be treated as such.
rickster

North Weymouth, MA

#3 Jun 2, 2010
There is only one (1) "b" in Weber
Change

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 2, 2010
I guess this idiots did not get the memo, Change is here! Stop stealing and sit back, your checks in the mail.
BARNHART GIRL-STL

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 2, 2010
WELL I AM GLAS THEY CAUGHT 2 OF THEM, HOPFULLY THEY WILL CATCH THE OTHER 2 KNUCKLE HEADS
WayToGoObama

Ballwin, MO

#7 Jun 2, 2010
They are acting just like Obama, taking away from those who WORKED to have, to give to those who don't.
AN AMERICAN

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 2, 2010
This is to funny , just before I seen this on the News this morning they were talking about how black males are getting pulled over more than any other race , and then I see this story , and we wonder why they are getting pulled over. Think about it , just think about it .
Angry Owner

Akron, OH

#9 Jun 2, 2010
Mine was one of the vehicles they broke into. They knocked out my window and pried off my door handle to steal NOTHING!! There was nothing in there for the freaken losers to get!! ha ha Jokes on them right? Nope cause now my husband has to spend the day looking for a GM Dealer to at least get a window back in my Denali! I wish their president would put their check in the mail, either way, we are stuck paying for them!
Thinker33

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 2, 2010
I'm so happy that two of them got caught. I get so tired of waking up every morning see that people's property has be stolen, damaged and everything by these thugs. I really do hope that the other two are found as well.
Thinker33

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 2, 2010
Angry Owner wrote:
Mine was one of the vehicles they broke into. They knocked out my window and pried off my door handle to steal NOTHING!! There was nothing in there for the freaken losers to get!! ha ha Jokes on them right? Nope cause now my husband has to spend the day looking for a GM Dealer to at least get a window back in my Denali! I wish their president would put their check in the mail, either way, we are stuck paying for them!
I understand that you are really pissed because your vehicle was broken into. I hope that they find the others that did it as well. But really what does the President have to do with anything. We've had white Presidents forever and people's vehicles were still being broken into. So do direct your anger towards the President just because he happens to be BLACK.
Angry Owner

Akron, OH

#13 Jun 2, 2010
I don't care what color the president is! He proclaimed change and it appears to me that its the same ol same ol in St Louis as it is everywhere else. Times aren't getting any better for anyone, but these thugs if they were getting some government assistance, that I work to pay for, may have left my shit and everyone elses alone! I'm paying taxes no matter what and I'd rather them get my tax dollars than to steal/break my things that I work hard to pay for.
dog man

Fenton, MO

#14 Jun 2, 2010
As I said on here yesterday about those saying blacks are picked out and stopped more frequently this article just adds more fuel as to why they should be stopped. Early hours of the morning and these scumbags are out breaking into cars in Maryland Heights and they shouldn't be stopped. I want to thank all of the police officers out there that do a thankless job everyday to keep society civil and help protect my family from low life sleezballs whether they be black or white.
Jane Krause

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jun 2, 2010
Now lets get the other little bastards.
amy

Orlando, FL

#17 Jun 2, 2010
to bad they did not crash and die..now we have to pay for them to be locked up...and when they get out they will be right back at it...saint louis city is the armpit of america
Brian

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jun 2, 2010
They should have just pushed them off the cliff into the quarry, then said they ran off the edge. And we wonder why blacks are stopped more often????? Because they are guilty more often.
jimbo

Saint Peters, MO

#19 Jun 2, 2010
C I Told U wrote:
They only chased them down cuz they shot at the cops. Cops don't worry about your private property or your life, you just don't break the Golden Rule and dis a cop.
Must be related to aaaaaarvon brown, the coward cop shooter.
ashley

Edwardsville, IL

#20 Jun 2, 2010
good bob

Since: Oct 08

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jun 2, 2010
Angry Owner, sorry to hear about your vehicle. I too wish the parents of these thugs would be made to pay for your repairs but you and I both know that ainít gonnía happen. They should at least get 20 lashes before they are released.
good guy

United States

#26 Jun 2, 2010
The truth is right...some agencies are unable to pursue because of liability.The public will point their finger at the police the second things go wrong. They will also point their finger at the police if they don't catch the crook. Shouldn't the finger be pointed at the thoughtless losers out committing the crimes...shouldn't they be held accountable instead of the police. Ohh wait, there's an idea.
WOW

Joliet, IL

#27 Jun 2, 2010
No surprise here.....
Crimson and Clover

Cape Girardeau, MO

#28 Jun 2, 2010
It's always blacks. And people want to know why "some" people profile. Execute the monkeys and be done with them. Their life was over before they were even born to the nitwits who produced them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sue l Harrison or Ostrander do you know her Apr 15 Wondering 1
News Florissant Man Accused in Counterfeit Scheme Ha... Apr 13 Enter Username 5
Baker excavating / Brian Baker don't trust him (Dec '15) Apr 12 Brian Baker 5
Mold Solutions of Stl Apr 12 James 1
Caught in a awkward situation! Apr 7 Boss 3
Mold Solutions of St Louis Mar 22 Mary 2
please help us bring jack home Mar '18 Carmella Kranz 1

Maryland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Maryland Heights Mortgages