Gas Prices Up A Dime Over Last Week

Gas Prices Up A Dime Over Last Week

There are 9 comments on the Fox2Now story from Oct 11, 2010, titled Gas Prices Up A Dime Over Last Week. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Gas prices rise about 12 cents a gallon in less than a week in the St. Louis, Missouri metro area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Karen

AOL

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Also on disability, i think they use every lame excuse they can come up with to raise gas prices, everyone is cutting back we are all hurting someway or another they are not fooling any of us!!!
GAS BULL

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2010
If AMERICA wants to express its feelings then STAY HOME - DON'T USE ANY MORE THAN YOU HAVE TO - this may show the THEIVES how we feel about this RIPOFF TO AMERICAN PEOPLE . We are at least 33 % into the DEPRESSION of 2010 and moveing towards 50 % by early 2011 with no END IN SIGHT !
voodoo doctor

Fenton, MO

#3 Oct 12, 2010
It is being caused by the greedy speculators on Wall Street. There really is no good reason that it should be so high as the summer driving season is over, supplies are high and with the sagging economy oil is not being used as much in industry. Investors are making money in oil and we the driving public and other users of oil are paying them to get richer.
common sense

Hazelwood, MO

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Wow,10 cents a gallon. So if your car takes 20 gallons its a whopping $2.00 more.. Has anyone noticed the price of milk going up and down? It has been..take a walk thru the grocery store,every two weeks prices are different. A case of diet pepsi just went up a $1.25 at walmart!!
Mike FM - Desoto

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Oct 12, 2010
All the gas Co. are the same "BIG PROFIT" thats what is driving our ecomeny into the crapper!! even back late seventys when gas prices started to climb it never got this bad! why cant they set a price and stick to it!!!
saywhat

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 12, 2010
Wow,10 cents a gallon. So if your car takes 20 gallons its a whopping $2.00 more.. Has anyone noticed the price of milk going up and down? It has been..take a walk thru the grocery store,every two weeks prices are different. A case of diet pepsi just went up a $1.25 at walmart!

Yes the prices are going up.. that is because they have to spend more on gas to get the product to us. And trust me. When you don't have an extra 2 bucks.. it is alot.
aHHa

Irving, TX

#7 Oct 12, 2010
saywhat wrote:
Wow,10 cents a gallon. So if your car takes 20 gallons its a whopping $2.00 more.. Has anyone noticed the price of milk going up and down? It has been..take a walk thru the grocery store,every two weeks prices are different. A case of diet pepsi just went up a $1.25 at walmart!
Yes the prices are going up.. that is because they have to spend more on gas to get the product to us. And trust me. When you don't have an extra 2 bucks.. it is alot.
The thing is , I only buy milk and diet pepsi once a week sometimes once in a week and 1/2. I have to buy gasoline every other day seems like, And I drive an economical vehicle. Also, I have other family members who also have to commute. 10 cents a gallon is a big deal in a household with more than two drivers.
common sense

Hazelwood, MO

#8 Oct 12, 2010
saywhat wrote:
Actually thats diesel and it has stayed about the same for sometime now.
ARMYFORLIFE

Takoma Park, MD

#9 Oct 12, 2010
common sense wrote:
Wow,10 cents a gallon. So if your car takes 20 gallons its a whopping $2.00 more.. Has anyone noticed the price of milk going up and down? It has been..take a walk thru the grocery store,every two weeks prices are different. A case of diet pepsi just went up a $1.25 at walmart!!
Ok, lets review this. How do you think that milk and Pepsi gets to the stores? Solar powered trucks? So ya another $2.00 at the pump for every $20 spent is taken back out of us a 2nd times by stores raising there prices to cover shipping. Every penny more at the pump, we will feel 2 times if not more, every tax raised we will feel. No matter what, we are slaves to our failed economy and corrupt government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bridgeton gone to hell... 2 hr let down 1
Village Square circa 1980 (Oct '10) Jun 28 Rick 14
Wrong fully cited by animal control. Jun 27 Kmfoust 1
Matt Holmsley Jun 18 Yankee Liberal 1
3 women vandalize stores Jun 18 Back Again 3
CenturyLink: poor service, awful employer Jun 8 anonymous 1
Discreet fun May '16 Mwm 1

Maryland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance