Huskers sign football recruit Will Compton

Jul 27, 2007 Full story: Omaha World-Herald 7

Will Compton said Friday he will bypass homestate Missouri and a handful of Big Ten schools to sign with Nebraska next February. via Omaha World-Herald

Full Story
rick

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2007
apparently Will Compton didn't pay very much attention to classwork in school... he has no idea what the word "commitment" means. what a little slimeball.
Griffin

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2011
Rick, get a life you loser, it's not wills fault you didn't do anything with you life so don't hate on him for doing something with his

Since: Dec 11

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 10, 2011
Will was All Big 12 All Academic Team last year and he was Big 10 All Academic Team this year. So Rick, dont be so jealous. We understand that your a cartboy at Wal Mart and arent happy. But the good thing for you is. McDonald's is right next door. You my friend are an idiot. And your name is not Rick but it rhymes with Rick !!!!
WWE Guru

Dexter, MO

#4 Mar 11, 2013
All I know is my sophomore year, his Senior year, we at Poplar Bluff beat up on not only him and his North County Raiders, but also Blaine Gabbert and his Parkway west Longhorns as well.
LOL

Park Hills, MO

#5 Mar 11, 2013
WWE Guru wrote:
All I know is my sophomore year, his Senior year, we at Poplar Bluff beat up on not only him and his North County Raiders, but also Blaine Gabbert and his Parkway west Longhorns as well.
Holy crap!! I guess it's time you quit re living your high school days and get a life. He's a nice kid, I'm sure if you ask he will sign your old jersey.
RAIDER PRIDE

Troy, MO

#6 Mar 12, 2013
I don't get y u all gotta bash on a kid who actually is going somewhere with their talent....I mean look at most others that are talented, they go NOWHERE!!! For example: Adam Howard; absolutely amazing at any sport he played, could throw high 90s in baseball, throw a football 85 yards, play basketball like no other, played AAA ball with the Florida Marlins then threw it all away in a blink of an eye, now he's a pill junkie..I mean that's just one out of many around here and that I went to school with. PROPS TO YOU WILL COMPTON!!! MAKE US PROUD
WWE Guru

Dexter, MO

#7 Mar 12, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap!! I guess it's time you quit re living your high school days and get a life. He's a nice kid, I'm sure if you ask he will sign your old jersey.
I know he's nice so is Gabbert. When I see people like them make it I find it cool that I played against these guys. Very proud to see them make it. I call high school football on the Radio in Southeast Mo now by the way so you could say high school football is still a part of my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware prolong symmetry four seasons Thu Yes 2
News 4 Investigates: Jailed for a $10 traffic t... Thu hardhead 7
Ansel Elgort and high school sweetheart Violett... Wed Uhres4564356 2
Where is Tyler Davies ? Feb 25 I know 3
With input from residents Maryland Heights look... Feb 16 jale 1
1st time in hazelwood!!! (Dec '11) Feb 3 AfricanAl 5
Shawn Gray of Cape Elizabeth Maine Feb 2 Ben 2

Winter Storm Warning for St Louis County was issued at February 28 at 4:15AM CST

More from around the web

Maryland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:36 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:36PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM