Car Burglars Adding Guns To Tools Of ...

Car Burglars Adding Guns To Tools Of The Trade

There are 29 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Car Burglars Adding Guns To Tools Of The Trade. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Every day recently there seems to be a new case of car break-ins. Not only are they increasing in frequency but after a car owner was shot at, it appears they are also becoming more violent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
des

Saint Charles, MO

#23 Jun 4, 2010
cars wouldn't get stolen if people could afford to buy them ! that means jobs ! hey obama you reading this?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24 Jun 4, 2010
des wrote:
cars wouldn't get stolen if people could afford to buy them ! that means jobs ! hey obama you reading this?
barry obrama gonna fix it all, just keep blaming Bush and tax the rich....moron.
Greynickle

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Jun 4, 2010
Now they are talking about bringing Metrolink into Maryland Heights. This is going to cause more trouble than good. Apes are going to jump on the MetroLink come to Maryland Heights and other locations. Dumb apes will break in to your car or home and then jump back on Metrolink to get back to the ghetto. Say no to Metrolink to Maryland Heights. I leave my car doors unlocked with NOTHING in the car of value. Leaving nothing in your car and leaving the doors unlocked is cheaper than replacing your window that will be busted out. Buy a gun and check on your car often.
Bob

Ballwin, MO

#26 Jun 5, 2010
Nothing more than illiterate animals. Expand the zoo from Hampton to the Mississippi River and put an electrical fence up. Let these barbarians kill each other off until it's safe to tear the walls down and travel downtown again.
Bob

Ballwin, MO

#27 Jun 5, 2010
And to the people who think it's both races doing this stuff, the majority of it is one race. There's only one race that walks around with names like DeAndre, Jawan, Soltez, and DeAngelo.
Ed Golterman

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Jun 5, 2010
Get the guns. All the guns. Step One.

Since: Mar 10

O Fallon, MO

#29 Jun 6, 2010
The founding fathers knew they were nothing more than a farm animal. I agree!

Since: May 10

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Jun 6, 2010
STOPING THE CASH FLOW NOW.??
So join in with us on. August 1, 2010 we will band in together to stop the use of CASH/ WE break the Street dealers and under world activity and cut off their FULE source. What will it take to get you to help? If you wish to help we will need city hall’s help, Please encourages all business to stop accepting cash and to also stop passing it out. No collect , No Accept.. Refuse business license to help press the movement.

The Great city Comprise.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#31 Jun 6, 2010
Ed Golterman wrote:
Get the guns. All the guns. Step One.
Sounds like something someone said in 1933 in Germany...I believe his name was Adolf...the guns are the tool, the people who use them are the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Recipe Exchange: Recipes recall Shoney's specialty (Oct '07) 19 hr TmstrMick66 22
Chesterfield Scam Artists Jul 20 Guest 1
News Angie Marie Housman (Dec '07) Jul 19 Concerned 34
Trump will stop your Bull Crap ,Darkies Jul 18 Kirby Klown 2
Policeman Ambushed & Shot Jul 10 Beware 1
bridgeton gone to hell... Jul 1 let down 1
Village Square circa 1980 (Oct '10) Jun 28 Rick 14

Maryland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maryland Heights Mortgages