Car Burglars Adding Guns To Tools Of The Trade

Full story: Fox2Now 29
Every day recently there seems to be a new case of car break-ins. Not only are they increasing in frequency but after a car owner was shot at, it appears they are also becoming more violent. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crime Is Rampant

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Jun 3, 2010
Shoot the apes on sight.
linda

Warrenton, MO

#2 Jun 3, 2010
Well, now the cities have a big mess. How many that are arrested have been raised by money from the public.
Check it out.

Now that the public has paid these women to have kids--you have a mess to clean up.

NO parenting= more and more crime.
JBb1

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Jun 3, 2010
Thats why we need to chase them
Ddddooog

United States

#4 Jun 3, 2010
Anyone living near a freeway is at risk. These welfare babies have stolen cars.
sickofthis

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 4, 2010
How about we change the laws to allow us to shoot all people breaking into ours cars then, since most will shoot at you if you catch them. When we are sick of being the victims then crime will stop. Shot on site, I dont care what momma says about how good a boy he was, and he was going to school, dust his hoodrat worthless self.
richardallan

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 4, 2010
If someone was breaking into my vehicle and showed a weapon when confronted, I'd shoot-to-kill because I "feared for my life". As a CCW citizen, plus 'castle-doctrine' in Missouri, it would be difficult to prosecute me or encounter any civil litigation from the perp's family.
fedupwithstupidi ty

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 4, 2010
Getting your car broken into is so typical in STL. What kind of moron leaves a gun in their car? I'm all for keeping a gun (legally) for self protection, but don't leave it in the #1 place thieves in this town frequent---our vehicles.
Off to Prison

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Jun 4, 2010
Call it profiling or whatever, but two weeks ago at (store name withheld) in so co I saw these 2 monkees lingering around in the back of the parking lot. I immediately called the police and stayed in my car and watched. The minute the police drove in, these thugs started running to the back end of the store but thankfully another squad car came in at that angle and surrounded them. Now why did they run, if they did or were not planning to do anything wrong? I will profile and call police forever to protect hard working citizens. Amen! I suggest everyone call the police when you suspect anything from these negro thugs!
bob

Maryland Heights, MO

#10 Jun 4, 2010
It's not just african americans, I see these spoil white kids walking through my neighborhood breaking into cars, knocking over mail boxes and even stealing and all there parents do is post bond for them and give them a slap on the hand, so lets look at the bigger picture, if they had something to do we(all races) would not have to worry so much about our cars being broken into
jamal

Maryland Heights, MO

#11 Jun 4, 2010
Crime Is Rampant wrote:
Shoot the apes on sight.
yeah get the pink apes out my west county home, tired of these bad ass white knuckle heads tearing up my neighborhood making the value go down!

Since: Oct 08

Fairview Heights, IL

#12 Jun 4, 2010
It's not going to stop until we fix our week@ss legal system that lets these punks out before the ink is dry on the copsí report! We do not need any more jails/prisons; they are overcrowded as it is! What we need is to have some public caning in their home town! Show the rest just what they will get if/when they break the laws that we already have! Start with 20 lashes and double it until you get to 100 and then put a round thru their head. Make the parent(s) pay for any and all damage to the victimís property. Then and only then will we start taking back our city.
kdude

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 4, 2010
sickofthis wrote:
How about we change the laws to allow us to shoot all people breaking into ours cars then, since most will shoot at you if you catch them. When we are sick of being the victims then crime will stop. Shot on site, I dont care what momma says about how good a boy he was, and he was going to school, dust his hoodrat worthless self.
you can if you have a ccw. you have a constitutional right to protect yourself and use deadly force if you are in imminent danger of loss of life or serious physical injury.
The second they pull a gun out and point it at you, shoot em.
kdude

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 4, 2010
fedupwithstupidity wrote:
Getting your car broken into is so typical in STL. What kind of moron leaves a gun in their car? I'm all for keeping a gun (legally) for self protection, but don't leave it in the #1 place thieves in this town frequent---our vehicles.
Sometimes one needs to leave it there (but shouldn't) because of all the anti-gun idiots who post no guns allowed signs up. personally, carry it in anyway, all they can do is ask you to leave.
Agree to Disagree

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jun 4, 2010
Off to Prison wrote:
Call it profiling or whatever, but two weeks ago at (store name withheld) in so co I saw these 2 monkees lingering around in the back of the parking lot. I immediately called the police and stayed in my car and watched. The minute the police drove in, these thugs started running to the back end of the store but thankfully another squad car came in at that angle and surrounded them. Now why did they run, if they did or were not planning to do anything wrong? I will profile and call police forever to protect hard working citizens. Amen! I suggest everyone call the police when you suspect anything from these negro thugs!
I agree with most of what you wrote until the "negro thugs" part. If you watch the news, it's not just blacks breaking into vehicles. It's people of all races. Unfortunately, it's just the blacks getting caught. If more people would pay attention and be on the lookout and report suspicious activity, more of these worthless individuals would pay the price for what they are doing. Don't just look for people of color. There are many many more out there committing the crimes.
Ricochet Rabbit

Lake Ozark, MO

#17 Jun 4, 2010
Just all the more reason for citizens to purchase, get trained with, and carry a firearm of their own. It doesn't matter who you are or where you live. You ARE at risk. My thought is if 'Johnny D. Badguy' has a weapon (most likely illegally), why shouldn't I be able to protect myself/property/family?
RLLargen

Kansas City, MO

#18 Jun 4, 2010
This is why we need a concealed carry law in Illinois or like Arizona, carry it anywhere you want. We have no way to protect ourselves. The politicians care little about that but they should realize they are vulnerable too. We should not leave weapons in cars but what else can you do. Firstly, we are not allowed to carry a loaded weapon in a car or anywhere near the ammo to load it with. But many do. I would rather be charged with a violation than be wounded or killed. Then I could carry a weapon just like the criminals do. Note: what good are these stupid security numbers on these comment pages?
kdude

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jun 4, 2010
RLLargen wrote:
This is why we need a concealed carry law in Illinois or like Arizona, carry it anywhere you want. We have no way to protect ourselves. The politicians care little about that but they should realize they are vulnerable too. We should not leave weapons in cars but what else can you do. Firstly, we are not allowed to carry a loaded weapon in a car or anywhere near the ammo to load it with. But many do. I would rather be charged with a violation than be wounded or killed. Then I could carry a weapon just like the criminals do. Note: what good are these stupid security numbers on these comment pages?
Why has no one contested the Illinois laws? It sounds like a clear infringement upon your constitutional rights to me.
ButtNutt

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jun 4, 2010
When are decent peolpe going to get fed up with these sh-it heads stealing and do something? Put these animals in a cage and leave them there. Build more prisons and FILL THEM!
ButtNutt

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jun 4, 2010
bob wrote:
It's not just african americans, I see these spoil white kids walking through my neighborhood breaking into cars, knocking over mail boxes and even stealing and all there parents do is post bond for them and give them a slap on the hand, so lets look at the bigger picture, if they had something to do we(all races) would not have to worry so much about our cars being broken into
Just a question Bob, why do we have to give them something to do? Don't decent people of all races know its wrong to steal? BUILD PRISONS AND FILL THEM WITH THE PRICKS!
des

Saint Charles, MO

#22 Jun 4, 2010
what are the stats on major cities cars stolen? cars highjacked? no. of injured people per cars stolen? highjacked? education level of area? no. of high shool grads/percentage of teenagers unemployed etc. total unemployement? rate dropping? or improving? over the last 20 years average income of family?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kinloch hopes new housing can help city turn ar... (Nov '07) Oct 18 just shoot 13
Help find Kelly Woods Oct 15 Robin_133 1
Cool Oct 14 Jim Stout 1
Murder at Lindenwood (Apr '09) Oct 8 annonymous 10
Ferguson Protesters Outfitted In Orange Jumpsui... Oct 7 st louis 3
Gina and John Loudon, Former Area State Senator... (Mar '13) Sep 25 CINDY Dacey 32
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... Sep '14 Knee Garr 1

Maryland Heights Jobs

Maryland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maryland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maryland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]