lisa

Ballwin, MO

#1 May 10, 2012
He will go down as one of the best mayors in west county history. I went to his first two meetings with over 300 hundred people regarding walmart contraversy and the young man ran them like a seasoned vet. Anyone would have cracked to that pressure and he didn't. Such a honest, passionate 31 year old man. I couldn't believe it.
Cathy L

Ballwin, MO

#2 May 10, 2012
Mayor Adam Paul is going to be great. I agree, he is already turning heads in West County. What a brave young man to fight hard against TIF, Wal-mart, and Sansone. People who run against TIFs usually never win. This TIF deal has gotten out of hand and the tide is turning for anti-TIF candidates. He started the movement and proved this with a landslide win. The city has been ran by a good old boys network for many years and they are clearly corrupt with passing this wal-mart deal as well and need to be investigated. They are silly to think that more than just a few are in favor it. We really needed an honest sharp (good looking, too) politician and we got him. He beat the other three by a landslide. He really needs to run for something higher down the road.
yes

Ballwin, MO

#3 May 12, 2012
yes
jarrod

Ballwin, MO

#5 May 12, 2012
yes
Maggie W

United States

#7 Oct 24, 2012
I love love love love our new Ellisville mayor. WE met him at a school events with my kids. He made my kids and the other students so happy and proud by taking time out of his days to teach and meet the kids. He is younger than I expected but what a teddy bear. Cutie!
Welcome to Wal Mart

Columbia, IL

#8 Mar 1, 2013
lisa wrote:
He will go down as one of the best mayors in west county history. I went to his first two meetings with over 300 hundred people regarding walmart contraversy and the young man ran them like a seasoned vet. Anyone would have cracked to that pressure and he didn't. Such a honest, passionate 31 year old man. I couldn't believe it.
This multi billion dollar company of mine needs TIF good sheeple and will be danged if this mayor will stop us. He is guilty and us kangaroos will prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 29 min grave digger 2,829
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 32 min White House Muslim 97,017
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 8 hr Mugsy 521
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 16 hr Obama Bitches 10,212
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... Sep 17 Knee Garr 1
Recipe Exchange: Recipes recall Shoney's specialty (Oct '07) Sep 13 jackiepitt 20
jack eigles Sep 12 ann wright 3
•••
•••
•••

Maryland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Maryland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Maryland Heights News, Events & Info