Angie Marie Housman

There are 34 comments on the BellaOnline story from Dec 8, 2007, titled Angie Marie Housman. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Fourteen years ago, she died of exposure in the woods tied to a tree. Fourteen years ago, while walking home from her bus stop she disappeared, that was November 18, 1993. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
julie v

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Aug 13, 2011
has anyone thought to possibly link the disapperence of the girl in senet mo, to angie. my daughter who was a close friend of angies, used to have dreams about a white work truck, that abducted angie, two men. perhaps they should look at some of the leads in her case. maybe someday they can somehow find the killers of angie, and find the little girl whois missing before something terrible happens to her.
Lady in red

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Aug 16, 2011
kls wrote:
Has anyone reported this guy to the police? If people suspect he had something to do with it, he needs to be reported. This has been an unsolved case for 18 years and it still haunts me. If he did it, he needs to be punished for his actions.
I hope someone called the police. I know that if they didn't look at him they should. I saw his FB page and at the very least, he's disturbed. I highly doubt this is just a coincidence.
Miss you Angie

South Burlington, VT

#23 Sep 8, 2011
Sadly I hate to say but the 1 lead we were all going on is now a dead end. Ron passed away at the end of May. UGH
mll

Shirley, AR

#24 Sep 11, 2011
I lived the next street down from Angie and I think of her often. She would come down and play with my son who was only 6 months old at the time of her death. She would come to our house when she was "locked out", often not dressed appropriately for winter. She was very sweet but I was always suspcious of why she didn't have a key and often didn't know when her parents would be home. I've always suspected her step father. I hope they are still trying to solve this case.
Martha

Dallas, TX

#25 Nov 16, 2011
I remember and my heart cries out for Angie. I check the internet every year to see if there is news.
Karen

Louisville, IL

#26 Nov 23, 2011
I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about Angie Housman...then to find out she was still missing during this time frame in 1993. I just feel she's trying to tell me something, but I'm too dumb to figure it out.
shay

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Jul 7, 2012
One of my brothers friends lived very close to where Angie lived. His family moved out near busch wild life when he graduated from high school in1980. Flood of 93 displaced him and his mother and they lived at a shelter until about octoberish 1993. Now he was kind of creepy even in high school. He would always over-decorate his house at Christmas and spend massive amounts of money on Xmas gifts for his "little sisters". Several years later my brother found out he had no "little sister". These kids he doted over were just neighbour children. Now his dad passed away and he lived with his mom. My brother didn't see him often but sometimes they would bowl together. He went through a phase (possibly around time she was missing) where his mom would call looking for him and said she hadn't seen him for a few days. He told my brother a few months after she was murdered that he had been questioned by policebecause his car had been seen in the neigh ourhood on around time she disappeared. He had moved away from that area 13 years before. His excuse for driving around was that be had been Xmas shopping @ Nw plaza and was out cruising. He also supposedly went to her funeral even though he supposedly never knew her. I will always be convinced that he knew something. His name was rich Taylor.
Melinda

Wright City, MO

#28 Jul 10, 2012
Around that time I was about the same age. I was walking to church. I went to Saint Mary's.I would take Lindbergh to Natural Bridge. A man pulled up in a white truck and asked where I was going. I said I was going to church he said he could give me a ride. I said no. Then he started demanding I get into the truck. I got scared and turned around and started running. He speed off. I tried to report it to the Saint Ann Police. But they didn't believe me.They said they had many children coming forward that wanted attention. Now it has been 20 years later and now the memories have faded. This could have been helpful at the time. I hope the family had some sort of closer.
kirstiin

United States

#29 Sep 13, 2012
I remember this day like it was yesterday and it has been 18 years. I did not know Angie personally but I do remember seeing her around the halls of Buder. I remember the memorial we had for her and all the tears that were shed. Angie you will be forever missed..
I still remember

Brookfield, CT

#30 Jan 2, 2013
I remember this case very well. My aunt lived right by the bus stop and was usually outside when the bus came, but unfortunately she was taking care of her sick dad (my step grandpa) that day. I used to play outside there all the time but unfortunately I never got to meet Angie before she was murdered. Angie is one of the reasons I am becoming a Police Officer and eventually a Homicide Detective. I hope the murderer is caught and tried in court! Hopefully even gets the death penalty.
kimberly S

Orlando, FL

#31 May 15, 2013
I remember Angie like yesterday. We were in fourth grade together and most of elementary school we were close. she always made sure to celebrate my birthday with me. We used to collect key chain trinkets and i remember her favorites were the rabbits feet. She used to say they kept her safe and lucky and that i needed one. She kept A blue and maroon one and she gave me a green one. She always smiled. She always was a good friend. She was friends with everyone and didn't care what anyone thought about it. She loved her siblings beyond belief. She would always talk about them. I am haunted greatly by the fact that they haven't found her killer. I said goodbye to her that day right before she ran out to the bus lines. I was a walker and I remember saying to our teacher that I had permission to ride the bus just so I could walk out with her. i walked her out the stairs that lead away from the cafeteria to the "blacktop". She was going to ask her mom if I could come over tomorrow and play...because she didnt ask yet...instead she gave me a mini, multiple colored koosh ball to hold till the next day. I hugged her goodbye and never saw her again. Busch wildlife preserve is huge. there are many bunkers located on the property which could have easily held someone for extended periods and no one would know. Were the hunters that "found" the body ever investigated? What about the neighbors? Has the DNA evidence been re-evaluated now that so many strives have been made in forensics.... I really wish that they would profile the case on tv or something now that time has gone. We miss You, Love You, and will never forget you Angie
Someone

Buffalo, NY

#32 Jan 8, 2014
I live right near this ron person. I have only live in the area since 2005 but from what I know Ron Jr died in 2011 his dad Ron Sr still lives in the house.
TlA

Omaha, NE

#33 Feb 20, 2014
I worked at a pizzeria in st Ann about 10years ago. One night a man came in to pick up his order and when i handed him is food I told him to gave a nice night. He then asked me if I knew or remembered Angie Housman. I told him I didn't know her but remembered her because we would have been the same age. So he says he was her stepfather and that he was always considered a suspect... and that I may see him in the pizzeria from time to time so the next time I should just tell hIm to have ANOTHER night, not a nice night. It was VERY creepy to me.
Concerned

Monson, MA

#34 Jul 19, 2016
There is a suspect in a similar murder in Massachusetts that was in Missouri in 1993. The suspect in Kevin Noone and the other case is Holly Piiranien . just like Angie she was found in a nature preserve just over the county line. holly was 10 years old and looked similar. Kevin noone was trucking horses and cattle from the Joplin Mo stockyards. the cattle went to St Louis and the horses went to Agawam ma (crowly commission auction in Agawam ma) I contacted crime stoppers in the end of June 2016 and told them about kevin and that he wore an outback long coat just like the survivor described and he matched the physical description of the attempted adduction at about the same time. Just a few days later the Crowly horse auction office and file room in Ma burnt to the ground on July 5, 2016 in Agawam Massachusetts. He is suspected of torching another barn in NY that was at the time of another child abduction also in 1993.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 10 Best Spots for Pasta in St. Louis Apr 12 Jurisprudence 1
lakeside 370 fishing sucks!!! (May '12) Mar 29 La-la 26
Mold issue Mar 28 Terri 1
Jake Traum in Webster Groves Missouri Mar '17 IPound 1
Water color Feb '17 Taco of Totality 8
News Neighbors and Friends of Child Murder Suspect S... (Jun '07) Oct '16 MINshould do LIFE2 17
News St. Louis' 100 Neediest Cases This Holiday Season (Dec '09) Sep '16 MekiaJ 3

Maryland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maryland Heights Mortgages