Kings Of Leon Leave Stage Citing "Safety Concerns"

Full story: Fox2Now

The Maryland Heights police were called in to do crowd control at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater after the rock band Kings of Leon ended a concert early.
Comments
101 - 106 of 106 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2010
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ashley M

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Then help the birds to find another bathroom, they don't know it's not reserved for concerts. Do they?
Always remember the show must go on. Thats not a good enough excuse sorry
Hard Rock Mutha

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Judged:

mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I would expect it more from Right wing cry babies---- You know like Glen Beck---and Sarah Palin,Bill Oreiley,........
Hi Mom.

No libertarded whoshes have the market on crying.

Remember the old joke?

How many liberals does it take to fix a broken light?
Liberals never fix anything they just cry over the broken light.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

See ya later Mom.
brian

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Hard Rock Mutha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mom.
No libertarded whoshes have the market on crying.
Remember the old joke?
How many liberals does it take to fix a broken light?
Liberals never fix anything they just cry over the broken light.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
See ya later Mom.
don't bring politics into music. let alone irrelevant music. but if we must, name one good band with a conservative agenda that's not Johnny Rebel. i eagerly await a response. but in the meantime, listen to Frank Zappa.
Hard Rock Mutha

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

brian wrote:
<quoted text>
don't bring politics into music. let alone irrelevant music. but if we must, name one good band with a conservative agenda that's not Johnny Rebel. i eagerly await a response. but in the meantime, listen to Frank Zappa.
Music is full of politics.
As far as conservatives in music, perhaps it is like Hollywood and if you make the mistake of letting people know you lean to the right you will be black listed because all I have ever seen are lib whiners such as Neal Young, Dave Mathews, Radio Head ,The Dixie Chicks and simular ilk.

I have listened to Frank Zappa since 1972 and he was very outspoken against lib policies (as well as most others)such as "The Great Society" and his last political confrontation was with The Mothers of Prevention (Parents Music Resource Center), a lberal pro censorship organization headed by Al Gore's wife Tipper.

So I would say Zappa was a conservative independent.
Doc Rock

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

Hard Rock Mutha wrote:
<quoted text>
Music is full of politics.
As far as conservatives in music, perhaps it is like Hollywood and if you make the mistake of letting people know you lean to the right you will be black listed because all I have ever seen are lib whiners such as Neal Young, Dave Mathews, Radio Head ,The Dixie Chicks and simular ilk.
I have listened to Frank Zappa since 1972 and he was very outspoken against lib policies (as well as most others)such as "The Great Society" and his last political confrontation was with The Mothers of Prevention (Parents Music Resource Center), a lberal pro censorship organization headed by Al Gore's wife Tipper.
So I would say Zappa was a conservative independent.
I encourage more people to check out Zappa's music. FZ had further polical confrontations after PMRC...Check out "Broadway the Hard Way"...where he rips the conservative religious right a new ass....Priceless. I had the good fortune to catch multiple shows on that tour and they were all briliant.
brian

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Hard Rock Mutha, at least we agree on Zappa and that's good enough for me. so my only question is "what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 21 at 3:49PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Maryland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Maryland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Maryland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maryland Heights