Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49083 Mar 21, 2014
Well, as long as taxpayers aren't paying for the plane, I can't complain. Billy Graham rode around in some nice planes too.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49084 Mar 21, 2014
I checked the alumni list for university of Maryland, College Park, and lo and behold, there was Tillis, 1997 graduate. Looks like the left wing bloggers jumped on it before they verified, and TSF read them and assumed it was fact. TSF,I have found that these blogs can't be trusted. Wikipedia also lists Tillis as an alumni of University of Maryland, College Park.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49085 Mar 21, 2014
The left wing bloggers are getting increasingly desperate, even resorting to posting lies that are easily checked out. The left is feeling a changing political wind, and they don't like it, not one little bit. Right now, they figure if they throw enough crap at the wall, some is bound to stick.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49086 Mar 21, 2014
TSF I never use left or right wing blogs or links, it's a waste of time. These guys always post to their particular agenda, they're either outright liars, or they're telling half-truths, at best. Even Al-Jazeera is more reliable.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49087 Mar 21, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Guy drives around in an old car, blue jeans and a baseball cap. He honestly believes being gay is not something to celebrate. Comparing this guy to Phelps is so wrong, but that's America in 2014, politics takes no prisoners.
Get it out of your head that the issue is "celebrating gay rights". The intent is not a celebration of anything. The issue is EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL CITIZENS. What is so hard to understand about that? Gays should not be discriminated against for any reason, be it job opportunities or the choice of who to love and who they can have a life long legally bonded relationship with. That is the purpose of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is just what it says it is for each individual. Who do any of you think you are who can deny any individual of these basic freedoms? To take these personal freedoms away from these indidividuals is just the same as someone taking your gun away from you. Would you want that to happen? Hell no! So what authority gives you, Graham or anyone else this nonesense idea that you are bigger than the US Consitituion (14th Amendment) that was ironically written by Republicans in 1868 that states no right cannot be extended to one group of people and denied to another?
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#49088 Mar 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it out of your head that the issue is "celebrating gay rights". The intent is not a celebration of anything. The issue is EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL CITIZENS. What is so hard to understand about that? Gays should not be discriminated against for any reason, be it job opportunities or the choice of who to love and who they can have a life long legally bonded relationship with. That is the purpose of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is just what it says it is for each individual. Who do any of you think you are who can deny any individual of these basic freedoms? To take these personal freedoms away from these indidividuals is just the same as someone taking your gun away from you. Would you want that to happen? Hell no! So what authority gives you, Graham or anyone else this nonesense idea that you are bigger than the US Consitituion (14th Amendment) that was ironically written by Republicans in 1868 that states no right cannot be extended to one group of people and denied to another?
They are not looking for equal rights, They are looking for special rights just for them and their perverted sex acts.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49089 Mar 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What? And leave the Republican comedy act behind and watch them fill up the clown car again for another Presidential run? No way
. I think you wouldn't to well in yer democrat oligarchy. Despite your foot stomping and bold declarations of those hateful republicans and evil white Christians... You still prefer to stay together...a glutton for punishment as my pappy would say.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49090 Mar 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
I am not particularly fond of gays either. Gays can do anything they want in private, I just refuse to consider their union marriage. But Franklin Graham telling folks to hate gays for God? I fear god's teachings have not reached Franklin. Franklin Graham supporting a communists leader against the USA? I have a problem with that. Criticism of the US president should stop at the water 's edge. At least stop supporting commies.
<quoted text>
. Yer gonna have to find that quote... I call bullshit... Russia was communist and have made some inroads to more freedom than before; wouldn't you agree? America had become more and more like a police state... We're losing freedoms..,right?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49091 Mar 21, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not looking for equal rights, They are looking for special rights just for them and their perverted sex acts.
I see that you are in agreement with Putin and the communist's policy
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49092 Mar 21, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. I think you wouldn't to well in yer democrat oligarchy. Despite your foot stomping and bold declarations of those hateful republicans and evil white Christians... You still prefer to stay together...a glutton for punishment as my pappy would say.
Yes, I prefer to stay together and progress as a nation with our system working out the differences through elections. Even if you secede, differences will always remain.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49093 Mar 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
. Two questions: when in human history has a civilization ever condoned, supported or celebrated homosexuals getting married? If there has not been a civilization which supported gays marrying, why do you think that this is so?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49094 Mar 21, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Two questions: when in human history has a civilization ever condoned, supported or celebrated homosexuals getting married? If there has not been a civilization which supported gays marrying, why do you think that this is so?
Which past civilization has created a Constitution that is based on individual rights as much as the US Constituion? Without a doubt, the very best governmental document designed by mankind! That anwers both of your questions.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49095 Mar 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Which past civilization has created a Constitution that is based on individual rights as much as the US Constituion? Without a doubt, the very best governmental document designed by mankind! That anwers both of your questions.
. Again, you sidestep the question and pat yourself on the back for being so clever... This ain't magic time where you wave your hands and the question disappears either ... Try again detective
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49096 Mar 21, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Again, you sidestep the question and pat yourself on the back for being so clever... This ain't magic time where you wave your hands and the question disappears either ... Try again detective
Obviously you just don't like my answer.There is no sidestep of the question. I don't know of any other civilization that allowed gay marriage, and why is this so? Because no other civilization in history has had a founding document as perfect as the US Constitution that has worked to create equality and opportunity for each and every group and individual in the manner this document has. Not trying to be clever. You do support the US Constitution, don't you?
hole in the wall

Arlington, VA

#49097 Mar 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you just don't like my answer.There is no sidestep of the question. I don't know of any other civilization that allowed gay marriage, and why is this so? Because no other civilization in history has had a founding document as perfect as the US Constitution that has worked to create equality and opportunity for each and every group and individual in the manner this document has. Not trying to be clever. You do support the US Constitution, don't you?
seperation of church an state
hole in the wall

Arlington, VA

#49098 Mar 21, 2014
Separation of church an state
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49099 Mar 21, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> seperation of church an state
What does that mean in terms of gay rights that Rock and I are discussing, or are you just making a statement supporting the separation of church and state?
hole in the wall

Arlington, VA

#49100 Mar 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean in terms of gay rights that Rock and I are discussing, or are you just making a statement supporting the separation of church and state?
It means the goverment should get out of the marring business.
TSF

Angier, NC

#49101 Mar 21, 2014
Yes, I read but apparently you do not. University of Maryland University Colleges is a correspondence school and IS NOT the University of Maryland.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess the University doesn't know who went there either, because http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Ma... , check the list. Dam*, can you not read ANYTHING first??????????
hole in the wall

New York, NY

#49102 Mar 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Separation of nuts and fruits, like Waco (nut) and you (fruit).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four charged after second bust at Lincolnton home Sep 12 robin 1
News Men arrested on felony drug charges Sep 8 robin 1
mineral springs mayor repeals new nusiance ordi... Jul '17 native 3
Traci Diego Apr '17 jlom 2
Before January 14th, had anyone spoken to Gaige... Apr '17 Michellebanks 2
Gypsies in the Charlotte area (Jan '14) Feb '17 ThomasA 9
News Union Co. revaluation leads to first decrease i... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Omg 2

Marvin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance