Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49066 Mar 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of just defending Christianity, it would probably be a good idea to sometimes practice it.
Perhaps you can point out to me, where in that posters obscene post, that the fool was defending Christianity?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49067 Mar 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>A well defined description of yourself Waco: schizophrenic (and bipolar), kicked out of the military, no political experience (can not vote because of your dishonorable discharge) and very low IQ (35 on a good day, if you're taking your anti-psychotic meds). Although you are very funny, as in weird and funny looking.
So I take it that you simply assumed I made that post? You're a lot of things, TSF, but I thought after years of posting back and forth you could tell my posts from the bevy of fake ones that haunt this forum. I have no bad opinion of you, we disagree politically, that's it man. I have to say, you're the last person I thought would bring up my bipolar issue.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#49068 Mar 21, 2014
The spying power meters say he was not even born on Earth. Doesn't matter what his birth certificate says since you were there.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not born in Hawaii either.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#49069 Mar 21, 2014
What we have here is a double reverse. Look at the post location. So now I suspect you of posting it yourself and attributing that one to me.
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So I take it that you simply assumed I made that post? You're a lot of things, TSF, but I thought after years of posting back and forth you could tell my posts from the bevy of fake ones that haunt this forum. I have no bad opinion of you, we disagree politically, that's it man. I have to say, you're the last person I thought would bring up my bipolar issue.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#49070 Mar 21, 2014
I do not hate religion. And you speak of discoloring the truth. On the subject of liess--- Old republikan Thom Tillis is now caught falsifying his resume claiming he graduated from University of Maryland when in fact he did not. What else is he lying about? Probably everything.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Your hate of Republicans and religion, makes you tell the most outlandish lies. Your credibility is zip. Educate yourself and read a bill or at least get the Observer story correct. Oh wait, you can't, your a Democrat.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49071 Mar 21, 2014
Liberals. Can't live with'em, can't..... What?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49072 Mar 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
What we have here is a double reverse. Look at the post location. So now I suspect you of posting it yourself and attributing that one to me.
<quoted text>
The Lumberton location? You know, the wording didn't suit you, I should have known. Sorry about that buddy, I was thinking it might be a double reverse.
Taxpayer

Smithfield, NC

#49073 Mar 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
The spying power meters say he was not even born on Earth. Doesn't matter what his birth certificate says since you were there.
<quoted text>
No, it has nothing to do with his birth certificate. Although the certificate has been proven fake. Like you itís every time he opens his mouth, he proves he is not an American.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#49074 Mar 21, 2014
Do you know him well enough that he lets you ride around in that King Air? I can see the utility of the Cessna Caravans. I have little doubt that Franklin thinks he is right. Fred Phelps (Westboro Baptist) probably always thought he was right.
But I , being imperfect, admit the possibility that I could be wrong--about a lot of things. It looks like Franklin has finally hit upon a wise public statement--"travelling and unavailable for comment"
Roads to Waco wrote:
<quoted text> I know Franklin Graham. He speaks no hate, boy. What horrific lie are you telling now?? You and State, paragons of hate...
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#49075 Mar 21, 2014
First it was "born in Kenya".
Then when the name of the Hawaiian hospital was released it was
"he will not release his birth certificate"
When the birth certificate was released it
"the certificate is fake"

The birther crazies are--- crazy as evidence by the belief in spying power meters, legitimate rapes, rape insurance, etc.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it has nothing to do with his birth certificate. Although the certificate has been proven fake. Like you itís every time he opens his mouth, he proves he is not an American.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#49076 Mar 21, 2014
Not a problem. When you encounter turbulence, just hold your heading , ride it out and you will reach your destination.
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The Lumberton location? You know, the wording didn't suit you, I should have known. Sorry about that buddy, I was thinking it might be a double reverse.
Taxpayer

Smithfield, NC

#49077 Mar 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
First it was "born in Kenya".
Then when the name of the Hawaiian hospital was released it was
"he will not release his birth certificate"
When the birth certificate was released it
"the certificate is fake"
The birther crazies are--- crazy as evidence by the belief in spying power meters, legitimate rapes, rape insurance, etc.
<quoted text>
What part of his birth certificate has nothing to do with him not being an American, do you not understand?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49078 Mar 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
Do you know him well enough that he lets you ride around in that King Air? I can see the utility of the Cessna Caravans. I have little doubt that Franklin thinks he is right. Fred Phelps (Westboro Baptist) probably always thought he was right.
But I , being imperfect, admit the possibility that I could be wrong--about a lot of things. It looks like Franklin has finally hit upon a wise public statement--"travelling and unavailable for comment"
<quoted text>
Guy drives around in an old car, blue jeans and a baseball cap. He honestly believes being gay is not something to celebrate. Comparing this guy to Phelps is so wrong, but that's America in 2014, politics takes no prisoners.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49079 Mar 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
Not a problem. When you encounter turbulence, just hold your heading , ride it out and you will reach your destination.
<quoted text>
Still, I should have known better.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#49080 Mar 21, 2014
Neither do I celebrate gays or their agenda. Nor do I use a tax exempt religious organization as a political platform for a presidential candidate.. The elder Graham is a man of religion.. It appears the younger wants to be a politician
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Guy drives around in an old car, blue jeans and a baseball cap. He honestly believes being gay is not something to celebrate. Comparing this guy to Phelps is so wrong, but that's America in 2014, politics takes no prisoners.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#49081 Mar 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
I do not hate religion. And you speak of discoloring the truth. On the subject of liess--- Old republikan Thom Tillis is now caught falsifying his resume claiming he graduated from University of Maryland when in fact he did not. What else is he lying about? Probably everything.
<quoted text>
Well, I guess the University doesn't know who went there either, because http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Ma... , check the list. Dam*, can you not read ANYTHING first??????????
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#49082 Mar 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for nothin' but what do you know of the Grahams? Are you seriously condemning the man for his faith? Do you think Bin Laden thought he was "right" in his thinking? Got any idea how many miles Mr. Graham logs every year?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49083 Mar 21, 2014
Well, as long as taxpayers aren't paying for the plane, I can't complain. Billy Graham rode around in some nice planes too.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49084 Mar 21, 2014
I checked the alumni list for university of Maryland, College Park, and lo and behold, there was Tillis, 1997 graduate. Looks like the left wing bloggers jumped on it before they verified, and TSF read them and assumed it was fact. TSF,I have found that these blogs can't be trusted. Wikipedia also lists Tillis as an alumni of University of Maryland, College Park.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49085 Mar 21, 2014
The left wing bloggers are getting increasingly desperate, even resorting to posting lies that are easily checked out. The left is feeling a changing political wind, and they don't like it, not one little bit. Right now, they figure if they throw enough crap at the wall, some is bound to stick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany Robinson May 15 theshizzle 1
News Mineral Springs challenger cancels debate (Oct '09) May 11 c bowden 8
Thieves on Saddlewood Drive !!! Apr '15 c bowden 2
News Union Co. revaluation leads to first decrease i... Mar '15 Omg 2
Debate: Marijuana - Waxhaw, NC (Aug '10) Mar '15 Ernesto Ramirez 16
Please help us sign the petition below and shar... Mar '15 Yasmin Manriquez 1
News Sheriff: Alcohol, curiosity likely motives in l... Feb '15 local wise man 2
More from around the web

Marvin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]