Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Suggest

Greenville, SC

#42492 Sep 20, 2013
But it all goes back to Bolick and Ziffel.Remember, thus jerk known as Allan Rustin probably stole that name too.The thief has used Topix names of others forever.The task Allan Rustin is signed in.She (think it's a woman) ran Ziffel off.Waco seems tougher.
Suggest

Greenville, SC

#42493 Sep 20, 2013
The real Allen Rustin is signed in.She stole his name.No shock there.
The Truth

Henderson, NV

#42494 Sep 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allan Rustin, you can't lie forever, puss head.People should google your record.
Dude, why are you blaming your freakish antics on these imaginary people? From what I've been reading on this thread, you have some serious mental issues. Please go seek some professional help before you hurt yourself or someone.
anon

Marion, NC

#42495 Sep 21, 2013
hagan
TSF

Angier, NC

#42496 Sep 21, 2013
Tossing the baby's corpse into a dumpster was outrageous. It should have been sent to Twitt Romney's "medical waste" incinerator
so that a republican could make a profit off it. Geese!
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>I'm tired of doing your work, post the link with the language or shut up. BTW, "legal jargon" always sucks, as if you didn't know. You didn't express an opinion on the tossing a baby's corpse in a dumpster. I'm assuming you're OK with that.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42497 Sep 21, 2013
I think that ALL fraud should be stopped, including the huge farm subsidies. I thought Kerry's wife owned the tomato business. Either way, I am sure they got their share of the subsidies that we pay for.
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>I think that food stamp fraud should be stopped, I think drug testing should be done and I think whether farms are large or small they should get help, because they FEED us, as in the FOOD STAMP recipients. BTW, wasn't your guy John Kerry in the tomato business. Oh yeah, he sold out for 23 BILLION.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42498 Sep 21, 2013
Thanks for correcting that. I don't think Caldwell County NC can handle that kind of expenditure for the hordes of illegals being invited here by the republican jobs bill for illegal aliens. Last time I checked, our entire county budget was just over 100 million.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That was 650 million in one COUNTY.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42499 Sep 21, 2013
The actual number for Caldwell County NC annual budget for 2013-2014 fy is $83,286,953.
TSF wrote:
Thanks for correcting that. I don't think Caldwell County NC can handle that kind of expenditure for the hordes of illegals being invited here by the republican jobs bill for illegal aliens. Last time I checked, our entire county budget was just over 100 million.
<quoted text>
TSF

Angier, NC

#42500 Sep 21, 2013
The reported numbers have a wide spread indicating somewhat unreliable numbers. If the republican plan to bring them here works, we just cannot pay for their benefits.

“When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year,” CBS Los Angeles quoted Antonovich.

“These costs do not even include the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually for education,” he added

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/17/report-la-c...
Mandrake wrote:
<quoted text> L.A. County just paid 650 million last year for medical care for illegals.That was darn nice of them.
Allen Rustin

Huntersville, NC

#42501 Sep 21, 2013
Suggest wrote:
The real Allen Rustin is signed in.She stole his name.No shock there.
Hi there. Is someone looking for me to help them with their psychosis?
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#42502 Sep 21, 2013
Allen Rustin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there. Is someone looking for me to help them with their psychosis?
I am Dr. Rustin. Please help me. Do you accept Medicaid?
TSF

Angier, NC

#42503 Sep 21, 2013
Like most other republikans, Obama is very confusing to you. Whatever Obama is for , they are against. First Obama said he was against war with Syria so republikans were for it. Then he said he wanted to strike Syria and so republikans turned against that. The confusion is Obama changing his mind so often that republikans do not know what they are for or against. The only thing they know for certain is that Obama is undeniably black.
Dang wrote:
"President Obama said on Friday that as Congress debates the budget,“they’re focused on politics, they’re focused on trying to mess with me, they’re not focused on you.”" "mess with me"??? Probably the most arrogant statement I have ever heard a sitting President say. WTF, does that mean? The "office is more important than the man". Bill Clinton is correct, he's an "amateur".
JohnHamhock

Matthews, NC

#42504 Sep 22, 2013
tsf, you are as dumb as a stump.
Get A Life

Park Ridge, IL

#42505 Sep 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Like most other republikans, Obama is very confusing to you. Whatever Obama is for , they are against. First Obama said he was against war with Syria so republikans were for it. Then he said he wanted to strike Syria and so republikans turned against that. The confusion is Obama changing his mind so often that republikans do not know what they are for or against. The only thing they know for certain is that Obama is undeniably black.
<quoted text>
Hey bitch, obviously no one pays you no mind away from your computer, which is why you keep posting your rhetoric and nonsense on this Topix thread, just like waco1909. And by the way, you're apparently too stupid and dim-witted to notice that no one pays you no mind on Topix as well, just like waco1909.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42506 Sep 22, 2013
Get A Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bitch, obviously no one pays you no mind away from your computer, which is why you keep posting your rhetoric and nonsense on this Topix thread, just like waco1909. And by the way, you're apparently too stupid and dim-witted to notice that no one pays you no mind on Topix as well, just like waco1909.
Hey cock roach, looks like he made you sit down and pay attention. TSF is amoung the few here that does make any sense. STFU and Go Get a Life.
Wassup

Lenoir, NC

#42507 Sep 22, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cock roach, looks like he made you sit down and pay attention. TSF is amoung the few here that does make any sense. STFU and Go Get a Life.
Wassup Monkey l\ligger!
TSF

Angier, NC

#42508 Sep 22, 2013
After three years republikans in the house of representatives have finally come up with an alternative to Obamacare,-- shut down the government.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42509 Sep 22, 2013
Wassup wrote:
<quoted text>Wassup Monkey l\ligger!
A duck's a$$ when it's fishing. Oh my bad, thought that was a ?. Short bus just wouldn't stop for you, would it boy?:(
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42510 Sep 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
After three years republikans in the house of representatives have finally come up with an alternative to Obamacare,-- shut down the government.
Maybe Obama should agree to defund Obamacare. When he agrees to something, they always disagree. So there you have it, you know kinda like Briar Rabbit and the briar patch. Remember that one?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42511 Sep 22, 2013
JohnHamhock wrote:
tsf, you are as dumb as a stump.
Go on now baby, take your cheese puffs and finish watching Sesame Street, before our 113th congress decides to take Twitt's advise and defund public television. I would tell you to go outside and play, but it really worries me when you just keep talking to that stump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Source: Body found dismembered in woods near St... Fri vam 2
brittany Robinson Jul 15 Lee Camansbals 2
Lisa Thornton .... former owner Sweet Repeats (Feb '15) Jul '15 Notgoingtobewalke... 5
News Mineral Springs challenger cancels debate (Oct '09) May '15 c bowden 8
Thieves on Saddlewood Drive !!! Apr '15 c bowden 2
News Union Co. revaluation leads to first decrease i... Mar '15 Omg 2
Debate: Marijuana - Waxhaw, NC (Aug '10) Mar '15 Ernesto Ramirez 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marvin Mortgages